Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was awake at gone 3am and the 2 of them was live then someone was sending her gifts she was grinning like a Cheshire cat and he's saying it's not fair

Reactions: 4
I was awake at gone 3am and the 2 of them was live then someone was sending her gifts she was grinning like a Cheshire cat and he's saying it's not fair
Yes I was and he was laying in bed so greedy they are

Reactions: 2
I was watching that too
Managed to catch mechelle saying this 🤮
He hates when his mum wins he’s like no don’t gift her. Vile the pair of them, his mum acts dumb when it comes to gifts but she knows exactly what they are and what they’re worth she’s been doing it long enough and lived with Lawrence long enough to see what he made off them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get a bad feeling every time I read her comments. Stalking from over seas 😬

Reactions: 3
Thanks! So I assume the person sending the gift has to pay for it, bleeping hell get a job 😂
They do, some of these people spend hundreds a nights sending these gifts :( some of them it’s come out they can’t even afford them but these “creators” don’t care less 🙄

• Wow
I think they can be bought by adding it on to your phone bill.
Even worse, imagine getting your bill at the end of the month and your stung for a couple of hundred all for a quick thanks from your favourite TikToker

It makes me laugh because I came across her when she first started on TT. She was shy and scared of doing videos, now she's milking it thinking she's popular. It goes to their heads and not in a good way.
When she has a fallout with him,she can't wait to slate him,she said how messy he and Patch are.
Lawrence lost his sister's bracelet and the mum was really angr
Thanks! So I assume the person sending the gift has to pay for it, bleeping hell get a job 😂
Someone should contact Martin Lewis the consumer expert from ITV

Reactions: 1
I was watching that too
Managed to catch mechelle saying this 🤮
He hates when his mum wins he’s like no don’t gift her. Vile the pair of them, his mum acts dumb when it comes to gifts but she knows exactly what they are and what they’re worth she’s been doing it long enough and lived with Lawrence long enough to see what he made off them.
She's a stalker that woman. I will actually feel sorry for Lawrence if she comes to the UK coz she will hound him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's lost a pound. If he really improved his eating habits and exercised more, should it not fall off a lot quicker than that at his size?

Reactions: 2
He really does think he is something 🤦‍♂️ There's loads of people losing weight on TT but he just gives up, everything is too much effort and he has become cocky with it.

The cat things really wound me up! Callie should’ve been done soon as she had them kittens. Before in fact so she couldn’t have more after the first lot. Between them, they’ve had enough money to pay to get her done without using bloody government vouchers or whoever it is who supplies them!
The whole family are scum!!!

Remember when Mechelle the Motivator sent him some shorts? Ewww, that made me quiver all over it was so horrible. I’m just hoping he will go and stay with her and not hear from him again because he will be locked in her basement for ever more. I will rename the American weirdo woman ‘Mechelle the Misery’ 🤣 (For those who don’t know, watch the film)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The whole family are scum!!!

Remember when Mechelle the Motivator sent him some shorts? Ewww, that made me quiver all over it was so horrible. I’m just hoping he will go and stay with her and not hear from him again because he will be locked in her basement for ever more. I will rename the American weirdo woman ‘Mechelle the Misery’ 🤣 (For those who don’t know, watch the film)
🤣 She is very Annie Wilkes isn't she. 'Oh, Lawrence. I'm your number one fan.'

Instead of having him re-write his novel, she'd just have him endlessly picking food up and saying its name.

• Haha
He really does think he is something 🤦‍♂️ There's loads of people losing weight on TT but he just gives up, everything is too much effort and he has become cocky with it.
I lost 7 stone in 10 weeks. I never made a tik tok about it.

🤣 She is very Annie Wilkes isn't she. 'Oh, Lawrence. I'm your number one fan.'

Instead of having him re-write his novel, she'd just have him endlessly picking food up and saying its name.
I went out with an ex I used to call her Annie Wilkes. She told me she would cut my throat in my sleep. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I would prefer to watch someone honest and genuine like you Dick over this tit show. You're not getting a gift though or you'll end up in DHBs box 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.