Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘m clueless with how TikTok works, when people send him these gifts, does that mean he gets money?
Yes :) so if he gets say a 3000 coin gift that’s £30, TikTok take j think around 70% some people say more some say less. But he got £150 from a £350 gift and TikTok had the rest x

Reactions: 1
Yes :) so if he gets say a 3000 coin gift that’s £30, TikTok take j think around 70% some people say more some say less. But he got £150 from a £350 gift and TikTok had the rest x
I wonder how long this will last I think the same about the Manley's, how long are vulnerable people going to support them. I can't wait to see them actively looking for work

Reactions: 3
I wonder how long this will last I think the same about the Manley's, how long are vulnerable people going to support them. I can't wait to see them actively looking for work
Only so much people can spend on them before they start to struggle themselves. Especially when all the energy bills rise I just think it’ll be dangerous, they say people will choose between heating and eating but there will be genuine people who give their bill money to these beggars :(

• Angry
Is he actually that thick or is it put on for views? In a video yesterday, he said the word sausage correctly twice before saying 'sautige' at the end of the video. I mean, he is thick, no doubt but I question if he puts some of it on.
You have to be pretty clever to act that stupid x

So his mum is using vouchers to get the cats castrated but can afford to go to bingo last night 🤦‍♀️ Scroungers the lot of them 😤
The cat things really wound me up! Callie should’ve been done soon as she had them kittens. Before in fact so she couldn’t have more after the first lot. Between them, they’ve had enough money to pay to get her done without using bloody government vouchers or whoever it is who supplies them!

Reactions: 6
It makes me laugh because I came across her when she first started on TT. She was shy and scared of doing videos, now she's milking it thinking she's popular. It goes to their heads and not in a good way.

Reactions: 5
When I see Lisa sitting at the Bingo with her wool jumper and hat she reminds me of a lady who used to read Tea leaves

Brand new house, nice car, nights out. Lisa’s got it made! Benefit scrounger! No reason why her & her son can’t work! They’ll be worse off & they know it that’s why they don’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Brand new house, nice car, nights out. Lisa’s got it made! Benefit scrounger! No reason why her & her son can’t work! They’ll be worse off & they know it that’s why they don’t!
She only got Spencer back from Lawrence to get the carers allowance so she isn’t forced to look for work

Reactions: 7
I gifted one person on this app and that’s just cause she brightens my dad but it was like £5 🤣 watchkittyshrink and it was a thank you for being so positive and making good videos.
I love her! She’s so positive 🌈😀

Is he actually that thick or is it put on for views? In a video yesterday, he said the word sausage correctly twice before saying 'sautige' at the end of the video. I mean, he is thick, no doubt but I question if he puts some of it on.
He puts it on. If you look back at the start he could say sausage properly, banana properly and spaghetti properly. He now says these words like a child. He puts a lot of it on for views.

She was at the bingo again with Spencer last night. I think I need to quit working and live like these scrounging begging bastards 😒

Reactions: 7
Sorry but his mother's voice does my nut in 😅 why she talk so slowly? She also tries to talk like Lawrence 😂 not a brain cell between them I swear 😂

• Haha
Neither of the give tit about Spencer, he’s a cash cow for them. Karen e wouldn’t know a days graft if it slapped him around the chops.

I need ITV to bring Back Jezza to discuss these TT Stars “Begged on TikTok, now begging in real life because I’m to famous to work”. Gah, they’re idiots. His mam would absolutely slot into place on this show.

Spencer could even work in the Bingo Cafe or handing out winnings. Lawrence has no intention of working. They all need a sharp shock from the tax man with all these gifts and creator fund.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.