Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t want to discredit.a Woman fleeing dv it just seems very odd how she took Spencer back from Lawrence to go to the emergency housing and is very open about where she’s living she isn’t worried about him finding her and is very active on social media plus she told Lawrence to pretend Dave was threatening him to get a house. Near her
A woman in fear wouldn’t be acting like that plus I’ve seen her on her videos and lives talking about him she isn’t scared of him she openly admitted she hit him I think it was. More likely a Toxic violent relationship fuelled by alcohol issues on both parts I mean Dave isn’t any better however I do think there some truth in his claims though about Lawrence he is too consistent with his stories for it to be all lies

Reactions: 10
She started off being encouraged to make videos by another creator who was giving people the confidence to post and to follow each other. She started off shy with not much content other than her meals. Then when Lawrence started to gain followers she posted more and more like she'd been on it years. I dont doubt DV happened but I do think she has over exaggerated the DV given the evidence of her trying to scam her son his own place and using Spencer for financial gain.

Reactions: 2
She started off being encouraged to make videos by another creator who was giving people the confidence to post and to follow each other. She started off shy with not much content other than her meals. Then when Lawrence started to gain followers she posted more and more like she'd been on it years. I dont doubt DV happened but I do think she has over exaggerated the DV given the evidence of her trying to scam her son his own place and using Spencer for financial gain.
Her content is rubbish.

Reactions: 5
is lawrence working at the moment ?
Not as far as I know, he does social media as his job. He's probably earning some money for helping his friend do some moving but other than that he isn't doing much.

Reactions: 1
no i mean his latest tik tok about him working and i vaguely saw his live for about 5 minutues yesterday and apprently he was out working ?

just saw the other comment so thats what his tiktok is about helping someone to move .i thought he had got a job then

Reactions: 2
no i mean his latest tik tok about him working and i vaguely saw his live for about 5 minutues yesterday and apprently he was out working ?

just saw the other comment so thats what his tiktok is about helping someone to move .i thought he had got a job then
Oh I rarely watch Lawrence he puts me off eating with his fingers.

Reactions: 4

I know I saw a minute of his live the other night and he said he was about to start looking for part time work to make ends meet.
I know earning large amounts from TT stops for almost everyone after a while, but it's dried up really quickly for him hasn't it?

Reactions: 3
Imagine sitting in a van eating warm tuna pasta with your fingers, how disgusting 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Eating with fingers is bad enough. He is now dishing up with fingers

• Sick
Just had a nosey at his latest videos and my god, isn't he rubbish now? You can tell that now the money has dried up, he can't really be arsed.

His videos are either him eating with his hands or doing silly dances. Thrilling 'influencer.' 😂

• Haha
Just seen him poking his thrush encrusted tongue at some one who made a comment, this is when the tide turned towards him when he was doing piggy nose tongue out, hope he comes down to earth with a bump wonder if he is still signed up with the none talent agency

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen him poking his thrush encrusted tongue at some one who made a comment, this is when the tide turned towards him when he was doing piggy nose tongue out, hope he comes down to earth with a bump wonder if he is still signed up with the none talent agency
His comebacks are like something my eight year old niece comes out with.

It looks like he is working however also seems like he can't win as people was complaining he wasn't working and now that he is doing something there still complaining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.