Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's no different to us talking about him on here, just dhb is live and we're not. Plus it makes for good entertainment 🀣
What's the story about MC Donalds toilets. ? Some one said he was doing a Jimmy saville in the bogs .( Allegedly ). He has the jewellery for it jangle jangle how's about that then 🀣

Reactions: 3
Date was live with dontholdback and told him that apprently he was sucking someone of in mcdonalds .don't know how true that is as obviously something like that would possibly be in the media and from watching it .it looked more like someone said it in the comments and then dave read it so then don't holdback was then only talking about that most of the night .Lawrence was also live on his own account and had his sister and cousin with him who was 13 so then people was going to dont hold back saying he was a pedalo as he was with young people and talking to them .even though it will his family .seemed to be comical night .I like dont hold back but he kept getting people to tell lawrence to come on with him to defend himself but like Lawrence said he hadn't spoke about dont hold back and wasn't getting involved in the drama but don't hold back kept bringing him up .it was a entertaining live πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Date was live with dontholdback and told him that apprently he was sucking someone of in mcdonalds .don't know how true that is as obviously something like that would possibly be in the media and from watching it .it looked more like someone said it in the comments and then dave read it so then don't holdback was then only talking about that most of the night .Lawrence was also live on his own account and had his sister and cousin with him who was 13 so then people was going to dont hold back saying he was a pedalo as he was with young people and talking to them .even though it will his family .seemed to be comical night .I like dont hold back but he kept getting people to tell lawrence to come on with him to defend himself but like Lawrence said he hadn't spoke about dont hold back and wasn't getting involved in the drama but don't hold back kept bringing him up .it was a entertaining live πŸ˜†
Blimey, who needs a TV licence eh? πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Ended up going onto insta as think he ended up gettibg banned on tiktok and then mini lawrence came in and was speaking to him

From what I make of the bits I heard DHB is annoyed with Lisa because she came onto his live fighting Lawrence corner and saying she felt sorry for his daughter this was about a week ago and he wants Lawrence to be a man and speak to him not send his mother in.No one was talking Abt Lawrence but his mother has stirred it up again, last night her Ex was in talking Abt them all again, I don't hand around it's all what I've heard umpteen times before.

Reactions: 4
Yeah does sound like that as well apprently his mum was live and said something like that daughter .or something along them lines so now he's gunning for lawrene.a few people went on the lice and said its nothing to do with lawrence and he should take it up with the mum and not lawrence

I haven't seen any lives but could his mum be trying to stir trouble to get Lawrence's name back out there. Even if its them all arguing its still going to gain some attention to him and the minions all running round feeling sorry for him and buying him gifts

It does seem like his mum is causing trouble by mentioning dont hold back as like lawrence said yesterday he dosnt want anything to do with him or talk about it and dosnt want to be in drama and then his mum kind of started it alp back up

It does seem like his mum is causing trouble by mentioning dont hold back as like lawrence said yesterday he dosnt want anything to do with him or talk about it and dosnt want to be in drama and then his mum kind of started it alp back up
I don't understand why she has to bring his little daughter into anything bit of a low blow that.

I heard Dave say that before. They must hate him because he knows all their dirty little secrets 🀣 I ever got in MC Donalds is cold chips and a tit burger 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Apprently this was in a mcdonalds in Wakefield though so dave wouldn't know anyway

So he throws mugs at young boys and also steals the Stella artois challis glasses from his local pub. Stay classy, Lawrence. #JusticeForZakk

So he throws mugs at young boys and also steals the Stella artois challis glasses from his local pub. Stay classy, Lawrence. #JusticeForZakk
He's looking rather large again, isn't he! Should his portions not be smaller at this stage? He stills eats the same size portions he did when he was thirty stone.

Also, it kind of irks me that his shirt says 'awesome is different' rather than "different is awesome.' Don't know why πŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Looool how old is this guy?!!! I used to nick the glasses from the pub when I was 18 😩

It makes me feel sick how quickly he shoves all that into his mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.