Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He is painfully thick. It actually annoys me how smart he always thinks he is, but then he spits out nonsense like this. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 7
Lawrence is the only person I know who goes shopping and buys porridge oats then goes home and his next video is a plate of fried food with a side salad. Fucks sake lawrence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lawrence is the only person I know who goes shopping and buys porridge oats then goes home and his next video is a plate of fried food with a side salad. Fucks sake lawrence 🤣
The side salad makes me laugh, he thinks its the salad that makes the meals healthy when he piles his plate up

Reactions: 4

Hes made it to the big time. Sleeping on a mattress in his mother's emergency accommodation. If he had the money people think he does, he would be in his own place.

Reactions: 8

Hes made it to the big time. Sleeping on a mattress in his mother's emergency accommodation. If he had the money people think he does, he would be in his own place.
he is also in emergency accommodation near her they scammed the council lied that her ex was threatening so they’ve housed not just Lisa but him too

Reactions: 6

He is in his own place in Sutton, but hes not got any cooker or any furniture yet

Reactions: 2
He is in his own place in Sutton, but hes not got any cooker or any furniture yet
i don’t think it’s a private rent its prob temporary accommodation from the council if it was private rent it wouldn’t be hush hush he would of given his adoring fans a tour by now I’m pretty sure that’s what’s happened he and his mum like to scam and he said himself what his mum said he has to do to get housed near her pretend Dave was threatening I’m convinced Thats what he has
done 😳

Reactions: 5
i don’t think it’s a private rent its prob temporary accommodation from the council if it was private rent it wouldn’t be hush hush he would of given his adoring fans a tour by now I’m pretty sure that’s what’s happened he and his mum like to scam and he said himself what his mum said he has to do to get housed near her pretend Dave was threatening I’m convinced Thats what he has
done 😳
Do you think that’s why he let that Dave go on live with DHB but not gone on himself? To make out that he’s being threatened etc to get the accommodation he needs in London??

That's all a scam he is homeless he get a flat faster

Reactions: 3
His house is been done up isn't it or flat whatever it is .so thats why he said hes staying at his mums whilst he looks for somewhere and I think he said reason why he won't go on with dhb is because he dosnt want any drama and nothing to do with him or something

Do you think that’s why he let that Dave go on live with DHB but not gone on himself? To make out that he’s being threatened etc to get the accommodation he needs in London??
looking back to the texts with Zak Lawrence said my mum said all I have to do is say her ex is threatening me and the woman who housed her will get me a place near her putting 2 and 2 together I’m thinking that is what he has done he is deffo in temp accommodation I’m certain him and his mum seem to be a team with the scamming she is running from her ex in hiding needs emergency accomadation miles away from London yet tells the whole of her social media where she’s living and his flat needed work the council would of had to put him somewhere temp he chose to private rent cos he thought him and Zak woukd be getting it on and now has got them to put him wherever he is staying he has lost Spencer now the mum needs him for her claim to look better so wonder if he will go back to his flat ever or get a new council place in the area his mum is in

Reactions: 8

Is he losing braincells or something? His already limited intellect seems to be even worse lately.

Reactions: 2
He has over 3 million followers but on his current live, there’s 750 people watching. Is that a bit suss? Surely he’d have more than that watching?!!!

He has over 3 million followers but on his current live, there’s 750 people watching. Is that a bit suss? Surely he’d have more than that watching?!!!
His viewership has declined and declined since the drama with Zakk came out and his unpleasant personality has shown itself more and more since, so I think he's turned people off a lot.

I think all TT creators have a shelf life to be honest and most of his 3.4 million was people following him at the beginning when he seemed like a sweet guy trying to lose weight. Now he's just a cocky, unpleasant man who keeps trying to flog merch or putting half arsed content out, people just stop paying attention.

His viewership has declined and declined since the drama with Zakk came out and his unpleasant personality has shown itself more and more since, so I think he's turned people off a lot.

I think all TT creators have a shelf life to be honest and most of his 3.4 million was people following him at the beginning when he seemed like a sweet guy trying to lose weight. Now he's just a cocky, unpleasant man who keeps trying to flog merch or putting half arsed content out, people just stop paying attention.
I am one of those that unfollowed him, but today he appeared in my FYP 🙄

The number following an account doesn't really mean anything. Most of his "followers" are probably closed or fake accounts, or people who followed snd didn't de-follow.

I mean, I have posted absolutely zilch on my account but somehow have got around 150 followers

Reactions: 10
So they went out for a meal and he still eats with his fingers.
Yeah, I know it shouldn't but it really annoys me when he does that. Its gross. Especially in a public place.
I saw people weren't very happy with the way he called the Indian ice cream 'disgusting' in a loud voice and made faces like he was going to be sick. He comes across like such an obnoxious chav.

Bet they aren't declaring their social media earnings to the DWP, because neither would get carers allowance for Spencer and they would have rent to pay.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.