Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like he is working however also seems like he can't win as people was complaining he wasn't working and now that he is doing something there still complaining
That did not look much like work to me I've many reasons to say that.

Reactions: 1
It looks like he is working however also seems like he can't win as people was complaining he wasn't working and now that he is doing something there still complaining
I think he's just helping his friend out rather than actually having a job. Either way, I guess it's just part of being on TT. You'll get a blend of supportive and critical comments.

Reactions: 4
The we don't really know ourselves .yeah it doesn't look much like work but at the end of the day we only see a few seconds worth of clips .we don't know what there doing the othe hours

Reactions: 2
The we don't really know ourselves .yeah it doesn't look much like work but at the end of the day we only see a few seconds worth of clips .we don't know what there doing the othe hours
I'm glad he is getting out and working he stuffed his influencing career up.

Reactions: 3
I wasn't criticising him. I don't really care if its his job or not, I'm just happy he's not making money from his followers anymore.

Reactions: 3
I'm not coming to big people up .I see his faults and don't agree with everything he does but also at the same time I'm to Nice to say bad things about people which is mostly why I read and agree that way rather than saying it and never really fault anyone but that's how I've always been even when people have done bad to me I'm still to nice to them.

If that was a proper job wouldn’t they mdd add ke him wear protective footwear?
There’s more filming going on than actual work. Looks staged to me

Yeah you would have thought especially with what he is meant to be doing he should be wearing protective clothing and shoes

Reactions: 1
I'm not coming to big people up .I see his faults and don't agree with everything he does but also at the same time I'm to Nice to say bad things about people which is mostly why I read and agree that way rather than saying it and never really fault anyone but that's how I've always been even when people have done bad to me I'm still to nice to them.
i can see your very nice but with the greatest of respect darling we arent here discussing this fool and his life choices and it does really come across to me that you have his back I like to have a moan about him and the way he behaves etc scamming vulnerable people

I wouldn't say I have his back as I don't know the guy .only thing I like about him is the weightless journey. That is when he was losing it as obviously that's not the case now but that's why I originally started following him .I dont really tend to watch his stuff anymore .only when he does the Thursday weigh in but then like I said he's not really losing it and I lost all respect for him with the zac situation as anyone could see that zac was telling the truth especially with all the proof he had .

I wouldn't say I have his back as I don't know the guy .only thing I like about him is the weightless journey. That is when he was losing it as obviously that's not the case now but that's why I originally started following him .I dont really tend to watch his stuff anymore .only when he does the Thursday weigh in but then like I said he's not really losing it and I lost all respect for him with the zac situation as anyone could see that zac was telling the truth especially with all the proof he had .
Yeah to be honest it was his downfall the Zak stuff he changed after that and became a cocky entitled prick

Reactions: 7
Does he have a job now? Or is it just helping mates out? Looks like he’s doing labouring or something. Prob cash in hand
I don't know. I don't wish to sound like a member of the tin foil hat brigade, but something seems odd.

Do you not need a car or certificate of some sort to work in that field of work? It also seems strange that he's gone from saying he needs a part time job to working in a matter of days and that he never has safety gear on.

Plus, who makes tiktoks constantly when you're working at a new job? His hands always look dirty but his clothes are clean. It's all a bit weird. 🤷‍♂️

If he is working, it's definitely going to be cash in hand, let's be honest.

I don't know. I don't wish to sound like a member of the tin foil hat brigade, but something seems odd.

Do you not need a car or certificate of some sort to work in that field of work? It also seems strange that he's gone from saying he needs a part time job to working in a matter of days and that he never has safety gear on.

Plus, who makes tiktoks constantly when you're working at a new job? His hands always look dirty but his clothes are clean. It's all a bit weird. 🤷‍♂️

If he is working, it's definitely going to be cash in hand, let's be honest.
nah he deffo ain’t working he may be helping out a friend or something but he would certainly be dirtier he has just rubbed mud on his hands lol
Funny fucker thinks everyone is dumb and gullible 😂

Boils my piss he does I see his still in his temporary accommodation from the council hush hush waiting to be housed near mummy sneaky sod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.