Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You certainly wouldn’t want your kids watching an ‘influencer’ like him

eating with fingers and talking in that stupid voice …. He’s just a bad influence

Reactions: 3

His content has hit an all time low. I see he's influenced by The Iffy Family and announced he won't be posting until Monday but keeps posting anyway.

Reactions: 2
What’s happened to Sare being one of his best mates? Did she bail on him after the Zak debacle?

What’s happened to Sare being one of his best mates? Did she bail on him after the Zak debacle?
As far as I heard he was spending the weekend with her and then this week no weight in, although not seen anything posted with them together.

The bread is going stale with these lot now. I've noticed TT have newer creators with big followings because their content is back to being creative and not just chatting to the camera or causing drama.

Reactions: 4

Is it just me that finds him consistently cringey? Whenever he pops up, I just feel second hand embarrassment so badly. Flopping your stomach on the work surface, really? 🤦‍♂️

It also irritates me that people are telling him he is 'stick thin' or 'skinny.' He's literally slamming his excess fat on a work surface, why are you lying?

Reactions: 7

Is it just me that finds him consistently cringey? Whenever he pops up, I just feel second hand embarrassment so badly. Flopping your stomach on the work surface, really? 🤦‍♂️

It also irritates me that people are telling him he is 'stick thin' or 'skinny.' He's literally slamming his excess fat on a work surface, why are you lying?
I've no time for this guy but the person who sent that message is the bleep in this story.
Billy Big baws behind an anonymous username.

Saw him on live earlier confirming he's waiting for DBS to go back in to caring work. He didn't get charged for the assaults on Zack did he? I wouldn't want him 'caring' for anyone given his anger issues!

I've no time for this guy but the person who sent that message is the bleep in this story.
Billy Big baws behind an anonymous username.
I mean, I wasn't calling anyone that, I just find his behaviour and replies really cringey. He loves those comments anyway because they keep his views going. He never replies to the nice comments.

Someone just commented on his latest video: 'I recognise you now, you're the one that sold my daughter drugs in 2014. She died. Murderer. Watch your back, tosser.' 😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wonder if he deleted it. I bet there's a fair few skeletons in his wardrobe. I just think its great he's having to go back to work so he won't be as cocky or smug any more.

Wonder if he deleted it. I bet there's a fair few skeletons in his wardrobe. I just think its great he's having to go back to work so he won't be as cocky or smug any more.
I'm not entirely sure he is. He was on that building site (without gear on) for a few days, then he claimed he'd been given a job but was just waiting for it his DBS check, but he's not been there this week. He's a very odd person and situation.

Reactions: 1
He said on his live today he was helping his mate and the job he's been given is care work but waiting for dbs until he can start.

Reactions: 1
He said on his live today he was helping his mate and the job he's been given is care work but waiting for dbs until he can start.
Feel sorry for whichever poor soul ends up with him caring for them. Imagine pressing your buzzer for assistance and you just hear 'dinnah' from down the corridor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.