Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest video is going to cause a lot of trouble. Not a lot of positive comments on it
He seems to have no self awareness. If you're accused to pestering younger lads, don't then do a video surrounded by them. It's just asking for people to make fun of you.

I saw someone say on the first video that her brother was in the video, and they didn't really know who Lawrence was but he'd just asked them to be in a video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Boils my piss he does I see his still in his temporary accommodation from the council hush hush waiting to be housed near mummy sneaky sod

I knew he was going down the I'm homeless bit

Ok I've seen it now, what an odd thing to do at his age go to the Arcade he really thinks he's famous

Bright clothing chunky gold jewellery surrounded by kids I'm getting Jimmy saville vibes 🤣🤣😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok I've seen it now, what an odd thing to do at his age go to the Arcade he really thinks he's famous
TBF he was with his sister so not like he's gone on his own.

I really doubt very much he went up to kids saying he is famous, not raving about him but I really can't see it, I do think the lads were taking the Pee out of him though and probably did make a video saying they didn't know him, those kids come across as gobby chavs to me. Lol

Reactions: 3
His likes and comments have gone down lower than his scales have.
I mean, other than the damage done by the whole Zakk thing and becoming a money greedy cretin, his content is really low quality now. He puts zero effort in and you can see it in his face that he can't really be arsed, he just wants the financial benefits to keep coming in.

Reactions: 11
Please don’t tell me this is his last ditch attempt to try and get his views back up 😩… next stop only fans!🥴
Oh god, don't be giving him ideas. 🤢 Is there a moob fetish?

Not to sound awful, and I'm all for body positivity and all that, but I'm about 9 stone lighter than he is and I wouldn't dream of lifting my top up and dancing on camera. I won't even wear a t shirt if I think it's slightly snug so it baffles me how he dares to do videos like that.

The second hand embarrassment is too much for me to handle.

Of course, Michelle the Motivator / stalker loves it 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 6
I used to do that with my tops when I was a teenager with my mates 🤣 He needs to grow the duck up🤦‍♂️

• Haha
He’s had a bit of a taste of hard work ‘helping’ his mate out, decided it’s not for him so he’s now desperate for the tik tok to take off again and will try anything 😂😳

Reactions: 5
He is so trying to get on telly I would put money on it he has the braces on eating with a spoon all smartened up. And doing some women recipe of the telly

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.