Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll admit I used to enjoy seeing what he ate but I unfollowed him a long time ago, he looks very unhappy recently.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely disgusting. After letting his cat get caught pregnant twice. He's now let his dog get a witch pregnant. Not bother what so ever

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He's just said on his live that he's bringing a cook book out. 🤦‍♂️ I mean, really?

• Haha
  • Wow
There's a few tiktokers climbing up Snowden this weekend for Harrison and I noticed that Lawrence commented on one of the videos asking when it is .I can't imagine him climbing up it

There's a few tiktokers climbing up Snowden this weekend for Harrison and I noticed that Lawrence commented on one of the videos asking when it is .I can't imagine him climbing up it
Anything to get in on something with other tiktokers, he’s still fuming about tokfest I think 🤣

Reactions: 4
There's something similar to tokfest happening next month but from what I've seen it's like all platforms so insta,Facebook,you tube ,tiktok .think it's called SITC but from what I've read it sounds like the grown up version of tiktok 😆

Grown up version of tokfest I mean sorry not toktok 😆

Reactions: 2
He’s desperate to get some sort of popularity back probably. Honestly he seems like a crap friend though. He’s either clingy as hell or really flaky, the amount of people who say ‘Oh he was supposed to be in touch but hasn’t’ people get fed up of chasing and making all the effort when it’s constant. Then look what happened when someone rejected him… so many people (tik tokkers included) are probably staying away from him and I can’t say I blame them!

He’s desperate to get some sort of popularity back probably. Honestly he seems like a crap friend though. He’s either clingy as hell or really flaky, the amount of people who say ‘Oh he was supposed to be in touch but hasn’t’ people get fed up of chasing and making all the effort when it’s constant. Then look what happened when someone rejected him… so many people (tik tokkers included) are probably staying away from him and I can’t say I blame them!
It really shows how much of a narcissist he really is. He seems to have lost his grip on reality and thinks of himself as something more than he is.

To suggest you're going to bring a cook book out when you're likes are as low as his are, not to mention most of his comments being negative, is baffling.

Also, now I think about it, he never really has been given any opportunities has he? I've seen people with less followers doing interviews on red carpets or adverts for big companies etc. Yet to see him do anything. Wonder why 🤔

It really shows how much of a narcissist he really is. He seems to have lost his grip on reality and thinks of himself as something more than he is.

To suggest you're going to bring a cook book out when you're likes are as low as his are, not to mention most of his comments being negative, is baffling.

Also, now I think about it, he never really has been given any opportunities has he? I've seen people with less followers doing interviews on red carpets or adverts for big companies etc. Yet to see him do anything. Wonder why 🤔
Surely he needs to ask his Talent Agency what's going on regards all of that, I know someone who has wrote a cook book and I've not seen anything Lawrence has cooked to write a book about, it's very plain and easy.

Surely he needs to ask his Talent Agency what's going on regards all of that, I know someone who has wrote a cook book and I've not seen anything Lawrence has cooked to write a book about, it's very plain and easy.
Yeah, its odd. As I say, I've seen people with less followers being invited to do red carpet interviews etc. Yet he's never had a single opportunity to do anything else. Makes you wonder if his reputation has caught up with him.

If he's part of an agency, it's even worse if they're literally getting him nothing.

Well, someone said on his live his meals look 'amazing' and he said 'yep well I'll put them in my book.' What? A fry up in fry light?

Reactions: 3
Yeah, its odd. As I say, I've seen people with less followers being invited to do red carpet interviews etc. Yet he's never had a single opportunity to do anything else. Makes you wonder if his reputation has caught up with him.

If he's part of an agency, it's even worse if they're literally getting him nothing.

Well, someone said on his live his meals look 'amazing' and he said 'yep well I'll put them in my book.' What? A fry up in fry light?
I don't think he is still with that agency if you look he is not pictured anywhere the iffy family are, the post woman, the foxy couple, a blonde no idea who she is and I think the chef.

Why does he always say follow the gifters.. I mean does he follow them? 🤣 he was banging on last night about how easily attached he gets to things, items.. houses.. people. I bet that’s why he doesn’t speak to smithy as much coz he didn’t let poor Lawrence know he was going to tokfest. I can totally believe some of those messages to Zak after him saying he gets attached quick. I feel sorry for anyone who befriends him and he wants more or doesn’t do what he wants.

There's something similar to tokfest happening next month but from what I've seen it's like all platforms so insta,Facebook,you tube ,tiktok .think it's called SITC but from what I've read it sounds like the grown up version of tiktok 😆

Grown up version of tokfest I mean sorry not toktok 😆
Washed up Youtubers like Brogan Tate go to SITC.

I don't think he has any management there is none mentioned in his bio on tik tok or insta they probably binned him off after he attacked zac

Reactions: 3
What is with that Michelle the Motivator? I first heard of her because she had a go at me once saying that she had evidence that Zak's injuries were caused by a soundbar falling over (bet she felt like a right tit when Lawrence then admitted he'd done it with a mug 😂) and ever since I see her obsessively commenting on Lawrence's videos saying they'll soon be in the same room etc. Doesn't she live in the middle of nowhere in America?

Is she just a crazy fan?

Same with that CJ awareness person. She is weird. Why does she have TT names all over her wall?

What is with that Michelle the Motivator? I first heard of her because she had a go at me once saying that she had evidence that Zak's injuries were caused by a soundbar falling over (bet she felt like a right tit when Lawrence then admitted he'd done it with a mug 😂) and ever since I see her obsessively commenting on Lawrence's videos saying they'll soon be in the same room etc. Doesn't she live in the middle of nowhere in America?

Is she just a crazy fan?

Same with that CJ awareness person. She is weird. Why does she have TT names all over her wall?
Oh god she’s a right weird character. She’s obsessed with Lawrence and the smithy family 🙈 she thinks she’s all in with them and high and mighty coz she’s Lawrence’s mod.

• Haha

Is she just a crazy fan?

The American woman is nuts, but the CJ woman worries me over keeping dogs locked in cages in that hovel, what kinda life is that for a dog.I want to see her reported why does her fans not complain over the pityful whinging of these poor animals.

He hasn’t been on my FYP for at least a month and he reappeared yesterday being the cocky arse he is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.