Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many things wrong with that video I don't know where to begin 🤮 Why mention the Turkish barber followed by the 'wet' emoji 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So many things wrong with that video I don't know where to begin 🤮 Why mention the Turkish barber followed by the 'wet' emoji 😳

You know the TV stations the will stick any ol' Muppet on it. Because he lost a bit of lost some weight. The bored house wifes would love that tit. 🙄

Reactions: 3
He is so trying to get on telly I would put money on it he has the braces on eating with a spoon all smartened up. And doing some women recipe of the telly
Yeah, he's definitely trying to get noticed there. The overly squeaky clean act is back for that video, the braces (wtf wears braces with joggers?!), the weirdly normal portion size and he's actually using a spoon!

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why Chubby does not have a thread up did anyone see him with a loaf of bread, and then when you look at his list of contact details another delusional idiot.

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why Chubby does not have a thread up did anyone see him with a loaf of bread, and then when you look at his list of contact details another delusional idiot.
I will make one, I can’t bleeping stand the guy he is a liar he trolls children

Reactions: 7
Yeah, he's definitely trying to get noticed there. The overly squeaky clean act is back for that video, the braces (wtf wears braces with joggers?!), the weirdly normal portion size and he's actually using a spoon!

All the ring's are off as well.

Reactions: 4
You know the TV stations the will stick any ol' Muppet on it. Because he lost a bit of lost some weight. The bored house wifes would love that tit. 🙄
Can think of a few for him to be on ... Crime watch, How clean is your house, Embarrassing bodies, Jeremy Kyle 🤣

Reactions: 2
What’s with his interview today and apparent new job? Has he suddenly realised TikTok isn’t a real job.

Reactions: 1
I'm sure he had a Job through the start of lockdown anyway and then took a small break ? But I'm not sure

What’s with his interview today and apparent new job? Has he suddenly realised TikTok isn’t a real job.
He said he had to have a DBS so it's probably caring again
I think everyone who wanted a mug got a mug and now they are just collecting dust!
If he needs a job then his Iffy mates might want to take a look at his fall from grace and learn from it

Have you seen he's put a video up saying he needs a couple of days to have a break as 'posting tik toks everyday is stressful.' 🤦‍♂️
That's how you know you've lost your sense of reality if you find that stressful.

Lots of people think it's because he's gained weight again so he's trying to skip his weigh in video. As I've said before, I don't really care but others look upto him (for some reason) and he sells merch etc as a weightloss channel, but he can't even be arsed to be honest about it anymore.

Reactions: 5
Have you seen he's put a video up saying he needs a couple of days to have a break as 'posting tik toks everyday is stressful.' 🤦‍♂️
That's how you know you've lost your sense of reality if you find that stressful.

Lots of people think it's because he's gained weight again so he's trying to skip his weigh in video. As I've said before, I don't really care but others look upto him (for some reason) and he sells merch etc as a weightloss channel, but he can't even be arsed to be honest about it anymore.
Wouldn’t know stress if it not him in the arse!!

• Haha
I don't think Lawrence must be with the No Talent Agency now he's not on anything on Instagram

Lawrence’s popularity has taken a massive nose dive I wouldn’t say he gets lots of hate now it’s more because people see the real him and he wasn’t the cute quirky guy who had Dinnah so they don’t like him. His views and comments are so low now and he reply’s to the hate to try and boost engagement but even that’s not enough I think it’s safe to say the Lawrence ship has sailed bye bye

Reactions: 6
Lawrence’s popularity has taken a massive nose dive I wouldn’t say he gets lots of hate now it’s more because people see the real him and he wasn’t the cute quirky guy who had Dinnah so they don’t like him. His views and comments are so low now and he reply’s to the hate to try and boost engagement but even that’s not enough I think it’s safe to say the Lawrence ship has sailed bye bye
Agreed. They almost always have a shelf life anyway, but he really sped the process up with his behaviour.

The thing is, plenty of others get an ego and sell merchandise etc, but they keep content going to match it. The longer Lawrence has gone on, the less he could be arsed and seemed to think people should just love him and pay him regardless.

I have to add, one of my biggest pet peeves with Lawrence is his insistence to label any criticism, no matter how well-intentioned or slight, as 'hate' or 'trolling.'

People are entitled to have an opinion, not everyone is going to worship at the altar of a bloke eating his dinner with his hands, get over yourself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.