Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see Lawrence say he did not feel good last night and slept in then later say he was young he wants to go out, it struck me he said that before he is asked again about doing the climb for Harrison today.

Reactions: 2
A lot of people that went on the climb though have been planning it for weeks and have been getting ready for it.he only just found out about it the other day when he commented on a tiktok asking when it was .so he wasn't exactly prepared for it .like he wouldn't have lasted long at all if he did

Reactions: 3
A lot of people that went on the climb though have been planning it for weeks and have been getting ready for it.he only just found out about it the other day when he commented on a tiktok asking when it was .so he wasn't exactly prepared for it .like he wouldn't have lasted long at all if he did
It's probably better he didn't it looked tough to me.

The tiktok of mountain rescue coming to help him down would have got views though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, its odd. As I say, I've seen people with less followers being invited to do red carpet interviews etc. Yet he's never had a single opportunity to do anything else. Makes you wonder if his reputation has caught up with him.

If he's part of an agency, it's even worse if they're literally getting him nothing.

Well, someone said on his live his meals look 'amazing' and he said 'yep well I'll put them in my book.' What? A fry up in fry light?
He’s desperately scraping the bottom of the barrel to keep the coin rolling in, isn’t he? A cook book! Mug sales ground to a halt then?

He seems very isolated now, and his TT ‘friends’ are nowhere to be seen. They’ve taken advantage of his drama to hide from the fall out of their own shitshows. Could almost feel sorry for him (but won’t). Is he still close with the bus driver, or has Simon run for the hills too?

Reactions: 4
Apprently papa blaze is trying to get Lawrence to climb Snowden with them in the summer when they do it again in summer

Reactions: 1
Apprently papa blaze is trying to get Lawrence to climb Snowden with them in the summer when they do it again in summer
I understand why they done it this time but why do they want to do it again, Papablaze try getting Nick and Jack to do it

I think it's because Harrisons mum wants to do if this time as she wants to keep his name alive from what I understand .plus obviously they couldn't all get to the top this time with the weather

Reactions: 1
Has Lawrence and sare from the shop fell out, they were very close a while ago staying at each other’s, then the whole Zak saga happened and never ever see her interact with him ever now 🤔

Has Lawrence and sare from the shop fell out, they were very close a while ago staying at each other’s, then the whole Zak saga happened and never ever see her interact with him ever now 🤔
Shes too busy sniffing round Nick Iffy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beanie hats…
I’m speechless
Someone actually asked if they’re itchy as she wants to get them for stocking fillers 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Imagine unwrapping that on Xmas day and not even knowing who Lawrence was. Why on god green earth would you wear a hat with his name on 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Mechelle the motivator is a weird one 😳 like I think if she lived here she would actually be outside his windows watching him.

• Haha
Did you see him eating a meal in a restaurant with his fingers, even when he gets a spoon to eat the rice he shoves it with his other hand.

That Michelle the motivator seems to comment on everyone's tiktok like she knows them really well 😆

Did you see him eating a meal in a restaurant with his fingers, even when he gets a spoon to eat the rice he shoves it with his other hand.
His eating habits are terrible, he eats like that in restaurants all the time and it’s so rude. Did you see him with his fingers in the prawns at his nanas house 🤮 his mom is as common as muck, and she didn’t look after them properly, and it shows a lot with the way he eats.

Reactions: 9
We could do a range of merch, with each bit of merch showing a different pic of Lawrence eating like a pig with his shovel hands

That Mechelle the motivator is a weird one 😳 like I think if she lived here she would actually be outside his windows watching him.
Honestly, I've been baffled by her for ages. I thought I'd missed something and she was really close to them all because she puts things like 'can't wait to be dancing in the same room as you' etc. But nope, turns out she's a crazy woman from the middle of nowhere in America who's obsessed with a bloke eating his dinner in England 🤷‍♂️

Still not over how she had a huge go at me in a comments section once about how she had video evidence that Zakk's facial injuries were done by a falling sandbar and that Lawrence was totally innocent...only for Lawrence to admit it was him a few days later 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.