Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone understand and I know I've said this loads but because you claim to be dieing why do we have to watch you eat a meal with a description of what you are eating. Has anyone noticed even without dieting people describe what they are having and then proceed to eat it on camera Becky's another one.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear Lawrence things are really going down the shitter aren’t they, on his live last night he said he’s got a meeting with his housing officer, and needs to find an agent 🤦🏼‍♀️ The way he is with his mum is disgusting at times, he’s such a cry baby. Sulking off coz she didn’t play the music he wanted so wouldn’t stay in the kitchen with her 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Oh dear Lawrence things are really going down the shitter aren’t they, on his live last night he said he’s got a meeting with his housing officer, and needs to find an agent 🤦🏼‍♀️ The way he is with his mum is disgusting at times, he’s such a cry baby. Sulking off coz she didn’t play the music he wanted so wouldn’t stay in the kitchen with her 🙄🙄
So Nomis did drop him then, why does he need an agent don't get it

Reactions: 2
He needs to find an agent? For what? Eating his ‘dinnah’ minus cutlery? He’s seriously deluded and you can tell he has a really nasty side that he’s now struggling to keep under wraps. The life of an international superstar is tough...and Lawrence isn’t an international superstar except in his big fat head!

Reactions: 10
He needs to find an agent? For what? Eating his ‘dinnah’ minus cutlery? He’s seriously deluded and you can tell he has a really nasty side that he’s now struggling to keep under wraps. The life of an international superstar is tough...and Lawrence isn’t an international superstar except in his big fat head!
I have said on his posts a few times about cutlery and got called a Karen and a troll 😂 imagine seeing him in a pub or restaurant eating with his fingers, absolutely vile 🤮

Reactions: 4
Mel moon and road man have never been under a agent as far as I'm aware .mel was live the other night and people was asking her about smithy and Lawrence and Sophie and others and she said just because she's not collabing or seeing them dosnt mean there not friends .she said she still talks to them just hasn't seen them in a while

Not a clue who Sophie is, wouldn’t know about mel and Ralph, only ever seen them when Lawrence has spoke about them and I watched one of her videos and that was enough for me to never watch again. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He’s vile towards her on live so imagine when no ones watching 😩

I wonder if that’s why the rest of them don’t speak to him anymore? Weren’t they all under the same agent? 🤣
As far as I know only Smithy's have an agent out of that little click. Who is Sophie.

I saw that he put weight on yesterday .what I don't understand is why he is doing slimming world if it isn't helping him .surely he should go back to what he was originally doing as yes he did lose weight as you can see by his pinned video but he's just seems to be putting it all back on .honestly I think if he just cut his portion sizes that it would help massively

Reactions: 5
I saw that he put weight on yesterday .what I don't understand is why he is doing slimming world if it isn't helping him .surely he should go back to what he was originally doing as yes he did lose weight as you can see by his pinned video but he's just seems to be putting it all back on .honestly I think if he just cut his portion sizes that it would help massively
Probably those big tubs of chocolates, Pringles and sweets he was eating last week 😂

Reactions: 3
SW says you can eat however much pasta etc you want, that’s where he goes wrong. He piles it on. If he’d have stuck to calorie defecit and lots of excercise he’d be dropping it off. I did SW for 2 years and dropped weight but then tried calorie defecit and it’s worked wonders for me. I can still have a banana without syning it coz it’s mashed up 🤣🤣 I can still have a Maccies and just make sure I stay within my defecit. He deffo eats more then what he says off camera 🙈

Reactions: 4
Not sure if he means a talent agent or an estate agent to find a rental

Not sure if he means a talent agent or an estate agent to find a rental
He wouldn’t need a housing officer then would he 🤨 wouldnt she be classed as his estate agent. I think he’s getting another council flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.