Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a good old telling off by someone on Lawrence's comment section for defending someone's right to an opinion. Apparently if you have criticism of Lawrence you are 'an idiot and unemployed' and 'criticism is fine with family, but when it's Lawrence, it's bullying.'

It almost fascinates me how he manages to get a hold on these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks drunk on his live right now
His softly softly spoken approach didn’t wash with me last night 🤣 absolute tool he is. All he kept saying was “I’ll tell you all soon what’s going on” saying he’s gonna give his fuckin house plants and stuff away 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just bloody move like a normal person and don’t broadcast it to the world

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He will be wanting a GFM so he can buy lots of nice things for his new place 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why does he not just pay a company to do all the packing and hard work if he's moving that's what I did.

Reactions: 4
Not sure where else to post this but The Coles seem to be the most deluded couple on Tictok and that takes some doing. We need a thread for Deluded People Of Tictok.I have yet to see a couple with such little talent I wish I could think of a Simon Cowell put 👇.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure where else to post this but The Coles seem to be the most deluded couple on Tictok and that takes some doing. We need a thread for Deluded People Of Tictok.I have yet to see a couple with such little talent I wish I could think of a Simon Cowell put 👇.
They have their own thread now

Reactions: 2

He's so annoying 😂 His comebacks are like something a kid uses in the playground. Always looks dead pleased with himself after he delivers them too. Cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey Lawrence.... why are you staying with Ralph and Mel? That seems to be ever since the ghost hunt, maybe you're too scared to live at your own house? You've got the dog there but what about the cats and the birds?

Watching you on live now explaining to your cult that you'll explain all in due course. You are such a two faced cretin.

Reactions: 12
managed to be scrolling when Lawrences live came up by chance. people calling him handsome and he replied 'I've always been handsome' and was serious too. The go follow my gifters is gross and as for the whole secrecy of when he's moving, who does he think is is, some A-lister?!

he's just so fake

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A kid with a serious problem.
Thats the guy that wouldn't leave Lawrence alone, kept calling him on Instagram when Lawrence kept asking him to stop, he was going to do a video with him but just kept harassing him. I'm not sure if it's an unhealthy obsession or if he is just desperate for the clout.

• Wow
Beetroot is leaving Yorkshire, moving back South, doesn't look like he moving back to his flat, private renting again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.