Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen he’s staying in a hotel.. Ralph and Mel had enough of him already? Who’s looking after the cat and her kittens all this time he’s not been home?

Reactions: 6
It’s not like he’s been kicked out that house is it? Or his lease up? Either way he’s making it seem really dramatic like he’s been forced out of Yorkshire with no where else to go

Reactions: 4
Well, his account has died hasn't it😳 Like, well and truly died. I saw someone say his Facebook and insta hasn't taken off either. Guess he'll have to get back to work like the rest of us soon.

He's getting worse at handling criticism too I've noticed. Someone mentioned that he has very few views now and Lawrence replied 'almost as low as your views.' And then someone said he looked a bit bigger in weight lately and he had a go saying he'd lost 'loads' lately. Which is a lie 😂

I also saw him asking someone what was wrong with him calling weightloss a job and he can't understand why people are jealous of him. 🤦‍♂️

To the job centre with you, Beetroot 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He hasn't lost much weight lately and I was under the impression that fro someone of his size, he should be able to lose more than one or two pounds, which could vary every day through water/dehhydration etc. He said on a live the other night that he's 'always been handsome' and he's fine as he is, which is up to him but surely he is putting himself at risk of all sorts of health issues being obese and smoking etc. His portions are also huge, I get that he's gonna need more but some of his plates are just piled high and then he deludes himself with the frylite. His real side seems to be coming out more and more and its not the innocent, smiley unassuming whimsical guy he portrayed himself as.

Wonder how he'll cope having to get an actual job again when the interest in him finally disappears? It seems that people are seeing through him, especially after the whole Zak thing.

Reactions: 7
He hasn't lost much weight lately and I was under the impression that fro someone of his size, he should be able to lose more than one or two pounds, which could vary every day through water/dehhydration etc. He said on a live the other night that he's 'always been handsome' and he's fine as he is, which is up to him but surely he is putting himself at risk of all sorts of health issues being obese and smoking etc. His portions are also huge, I get that he's gonna need more but some of his plates are just piled high and then he deludes himself with the frylite. His real side seems to be coming out more and more and its not the innocent, smiley unassuming whimsical guy he portrayed himself as.

Wonder how he'll cope having to get an actual job again when the interest in him finally disappears? It seems that people are seeing through him, especially after the whole Zak thing.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can lose a pound just by going to the toilet.
I get the portion sizes when he was 30 stone but he isn't that size anymore so there's no need to eat that much, not to mention he's eating insanely unhealthy things but justifying it by cooking it in fry-light.

I mean, he can eat what he wants but if you advertise yourself as a weightloss channel and sell merch etc then you should do what you advertise. If not, just say you're not doing it anymore rather than telling half arsed lies. Like when he did a video saying 'when you eat healthy all week...' after he'd had a Chinese, a fry up everyday etc.

His time is very much up and his bubble has burst. I get the impression he knows it too because his enthusiasm and ability to keep up the nice guy act have vanished.

Surely with all this money he has he wouldn't get one as they'd say he can afford to rent
He’s got enough to rent private surely? I’m sure he’s said he’s not on benefits and self employed 🤣 who knows with him though, prob scam everyone for what he can get.

Reactions: 6
I know a single guy who can't get a place from the Council, he does not have any kids or anything the spare flats normally go to people with dependants.

Reactions: 5
That hotel he is staying in has to cost cost something like £50 a night, he said a neighbour is watching the cat and kittens but I guess they are not a neighbour anymore if he has moved off

Reactions: 1
Especially as its the chewing that helps your brain know when you're getting full. I've always thought this was common knowledge but apparently I was mistaken.
And he eats with his fingers a lot - and talks with mouth full of food - not good if kids are watching that - he has appalling table manners

So he’s moved back to London with nowhere to stay.. said he’d taken his animals, if they’re in that tit hole of a car with all his crap in the back I dread to think what kind of journey they’ve had 🥺

Reactions: 3
All this is making me wonder if something else has happened? I know he wanted to move but why’s he all of a sudden gone without anywhere else to go? He also said he won’t be going back up north for a long time

Reactions: 3
All this is making me wonder if something else has happened? I know he wanted to move but why’s he all of a sudden gone without anywhere else to go? He also said he won’t be going back up north for a long time
I get the impression he's realised his bubble has burst. His views, likes and comments are really, really low so his income from tiktok must also be suffering, which I think has given him a wake up call so he's upped and ran.

I saw a small part of his live the other day where he said something like 'I think I need to work outside of tiktok soon and find a iob.'

So maybe the money has dried up that much he's had to give the house up. His attempts to copy The Smithy Family and make Facebook and Instagram his new income has failed too.

I’m wondering if the police got involved maybe 🤔

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else notice he had braces back on again today that he hasn't been wearing recently.
I watched some of his live last night and lots of people asked where the cats and birds was, the only thing he answered was people asking how the cats where and he said that they was fine. He mentioned the neighbour had looked after them while he was staying away but that was it. Something odd has happened there you don't just up and leave like that with no where to go. Wheres all this money disappeared to as if he was making all this money he'd be able to put money down on another property. If he'd had any sense he would have put it into savings to buy a house

So he’s moved back to London with nowhere to stay.. said he’d taken his animals, if they’re in that tit hole of a car with all his crap in the back I dread to think what kind of journey they’ve had 🥺
He is currently staying in a dog friendly hotel, so the cats are not with him, in a live he said a neighbour had the cats, but if hes moving South then thats not a nearby person to go collect the cats from, I guess hes dumped them on the neighbour or put them in a shelter

I get the impression he's realised his bubble has burst. His views, likes and comments are really, really low so his income from tiktok must also be suffering, which I think has given him a wake up call so he's upped and ran.

I saw a small part of his live the other day where he said something like 'I think I need to work outside of tiktok soon and find a iob.'

So maybe the money has dried up that much he's had to give the house up. His attempts to copy The Smithy Family and make Facebook and Instagram his new income has failed too.
Let's assume his active fan base have had their mugs and tops etc, he does not seem to be getting any new fans so there is only so many mugs or fridge magnets a person can collect, of course that income will dry up :)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.