Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I like the way he goes "oh what's that? Oh cutlery" and then just let's the napkins blow off in the wind. Then just eats like an absolute pig in full view of passers-by

Reactions: 4

I like the way he goes "oh what's that? Oh cutlery" and then just let's the napkins blow off in the wind. Then just eats like an absolute pig in full view of passers-by
Who does he think wants to watch him eat that, Lawrence exfoliate the elbows in the shower all the Dosh you have made products available on line Line.

His address was leaked on tiktok and so his house wasn't safe anymore, he doesn't want to cause issues for his landlord and is obviously scared being there so has moved out, his stuff is in storage. He has said many times on lives that he gets an amount to spend on somewhere to live while his flat is being made safe, I think he just needed to get out quick and only has a few friends up north unlike he does down south with family & friends there, I would be like him and need to get out quick too.

His pets are with him, just no news on little baby birds is there?

• Haha
His address was leaked on tiktok and so his house wasn't safe anymore, he doesn't want to cause issues for his landlord and is obviously scared being there so has moved out, his stuff is in storage. He has said many times on lives that he gets an amount to spend on somewhere to live while his flat is being made safe, I think he just needed to get out quick and only has a few friends up north unlike he does down south with family & friends there, I would be like him and need to get out quick too.

His pets are with him, just no news on little baby birds is there?
The baby birds died on after his last visit with his mother is what I heard.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
His Maybe Its Because I’m a Londoner TT saying he arrived in London was filmed in front of the fence here in Bognor lol. He doesn’t have anywhere else to stay. So him, his mum, his brother, his cats, his dogs and his budgie and possibly his sister, are all cooped up together. This pic is the
Brewers Fayre in Bognor which is practically on the sea front. I think it’s called The Regis

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just saw a video where he was out drinking a couple of weeks ago on someone else's account and every single comment was criticising him or saying how horrible a person he was or making mug jokes.

How come you don't see it that much on his own channel? Does he have people who delete comments for him?

Reactions: 6
I just saw a video where he was out drinking a couple of weeks ago on someone else's account and every single comment was criticising him or saying how horrible a person he was or making mug jokes.

How come you don't see it that much on his own channel? Does he have people who delete comments for him?
Personally I dont post on people's vids/lives that I dislike, yet I was blocked from his main account, obviously he or someone has seen my comments on others tiktoks 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Personally I dont post on people's vids/lives that I dislike, yet I was blocked from his main account, obviously he or someone has seen my comments on others tiktoks 🤷‍♂️
I was blocked as well and Darby Dan the knob polisher I'm so sad I'm blocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

I don’t understand his aversion to cutlery. Being a snob here I wouldn’t be surprised if he used them badly but at least most people can wield a fork! I’ve never known any British person eat everything with their hands, and likely dirty hands when in public too! I still can’t believe watching him eat jacket potato’s in public with his hands or stake and cramming it all in. I have no idea how he has fans!

Reactions: 10
His Maybe Its Because I’m a Londoner TT saying he arrived in London was filmed in front of the fence here in Bognor lol. He doesn’t have anywhere else to stay. So him, his mum, his brother, his cats, his dogs and his budgie and possibly his sister, are all cooped up together. This pic is the
Brewers Fayre in Bognor which is practically on the sea front. I think it’s called The Regis
Is he even from London anyway? His accent sounds like typical essex to me 🤷‍♀️

I don’t understand his aversion to cutlery. Being a snob here I wouldn’t be surprised if he used them badly but at least most people can wield a fork! I’ve never known any British person eat everything with their hands, and likely dirty hands when in public too! I still can’t believe watching him eat jacket potato’s in public with his hands or stake and cramming it all in. I have no idea how he has fans!
Apart from a baby I've never seen anyone eat like that I stopped watching him it was making me sick

I'm sorry but he has to be the most pointless TT channel out there now. There's absolutely no entertainment there. He can't even be arsed to do his weight videos anymore, but still does videos making sure the mug is facing the camera to advertise it. 🤦‍♂️

What is the appeal to his die hards? I don't get it 🤷‍♂️

Also, what is with that Michelle woman? Why does she comment on all those idiots' videos (Lawrence, Smithy Family, Mel)?

Reactions: 7
Why is he getting an allowance to live elsewhere? Isn’t he meant to be super rich now?
I often wonder if he (and most of these TT people) announce their earnings, and pay taxes on them etc. It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't and gets help with housing costs. I read a thing recently about how a lot of people who use that Onlyfans sight earned hundreds of thousands a year, didn't declare it and then got a call from the taxman, so it wouldn't surprise me if it's the same with Lawrence.

I'm sorry but he has to be the most pointless TT channel out there now. There's absolutely no entertainment there. He can't even be arsed to do his weight videos anymore, but still does videos making sure the mug is facing the camera to advertise it. 🤦‍♂️

What is the appeal to his die hards? I don't get it 🤷‍♂️

Also, what is with that Michelle woman? Why does she comment on all those idiots' videos (Lawrence, Smithy Family, Mel)?
I can't stand Michelle the "motivator" why hang on to all the English tiktokers making out you personally know them?! Such a sad woman!

Reactions: 10
I can't stand Michelle the "motivator" why hang on to all the English tiktokers making out you personally know them?! Such a sad woman!
She would give a aspirin a headache. Silly cow 🐄

I often wonder if he (and most of these TT people) announce their earnings, and pay taxes on them etc. It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't and gets help with housing costs. I read a thing recently about how a lot of people who use that Onlyfans sight earned hundreds of thousands a year, didn't declare it and then got a call from the taxman, so it wouldn't surprise me if it's the same with Lawrence.
Lawrence was always saying he didn't draw benefits. But he was the brothers carer . Bet u he was more than likely on disability himself. That's why he can get all the different houses.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.