Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Taking about Sar, she's found the glamour filter oh boy I hope Nick don't see her.
Slutty Sare in her slutty clothes dancing all alone in front of her mirror 💀 She looks a right state. You know it's bad when the bold glamour filter is not making her look better 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
Funny how he was staying in cheap hotels till Alan went over, now he's staying at daves hotel at 150 a night. Alan is definitely another lipsy

Babybail93

VIP Member
I can’t believe he’s having it done. I wonder if all the other fatties will start doing it now for content

Spanor511

VIP Member
I said it before on here and on another thread where they are trying to lose weight. These protein shakes are full of sugar so carbs. He is consuming far too many carbs. If he stopped those shakes it would fall off.

GizAMin

If I was him I’d be asking that Turkish hospital for my money back. 2lb loss this week - at his size it should be dropping off, how is he getting it so wrong????

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He won't succeed as he's not in a healthy routine or mindset. He is cooking big portions and wasting loads of food. He needs to batch cook and freeze in small portions. But he won't because he's still greedy 🙄

Guyana1976

VIP Member
So his mum's relationship ended today,she already said she's uploaded some photos on POF,what was concerning is she said he never paid her compliments but was always telling her daughter she looked glamorous

• Wow
  • Sick

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
3lbs off. It just doesn’t seem like the big numbers you’d expect after weight loss surgery. Am I wrong / expecting something unrealistic?

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
Shame they didn’t see their mouths up, not cos they’re big but cos they spout such pathetic beggy rubbish.

• Haha

bobbybanger

How can anyone fancy him?

fair play to Brendan Fraser for winning an Oscar playing the role of Lawrence though.

• Haha

pb101

He’s lost three pounds. I lose more than that taking a dump 🤣🤣🤣

He’s currently smashing his way through some chocolate protein shakes (basically sugary milkshakes) and making horrendous slurping noises like he is trying to swallow excess saliva all the time 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
I got what you meant and you are right , both him and Gracie have cashed in on their ops.
Thanks! I mean it’s going to be the next fad for them. First it was stuffing themselves silly for attention, now they’re all having surgery.

Ps I’m an ex fatty who has had the surgery 😂

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
He's right though. Lawrence seems to be going under the radar and people like Miss Red saying I love Lawrence.

peachie2020

My mum had a gastric bypass and she was loosing a lot more than 2lb a week. By 5 months post op she had lost 10 stone so he definitely doing something wrong. I agree it’s most probably all the protein shakes and protein whatever he’s bought. He should buy the diet protein shakes not the ones for people who go to the gym!!!

Guyana1976

VIP Member
I don't think lipsy will be the only one, he seems to hang with Middle aged lonely women.
He's befriended that Lisa who's on a weight loss journey, both him and James have been round her house it was uncomfortable viewing when him and James took over that lady's home in Spain
---
26 k in gifts from lipsy?? why have they fell out can someone explain more? hes fell out with ralph and mel and diesnt mention bus driver simon anymore
And that Sare who works in the shop,you can guarantee when he's done dodgy stuff because he always runs to his mothers

MJW

Chatty Member
If I was him I’d be asking that Turkish hospital for my money back. 2lb loss this week - at his size it should be dropping off, how is he getting it so wrong????
His money?
The big waster hasn't 'earned' in years.