Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

josiejo77

Chatty Member
Daily mirror online today - Gracie and her new man, head line is - “ 30 stone woman meets man of her dreams in Turkish waiting room while waiting for gastric sleeve” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Babybail93

VIP Member
Him taking the skin off that chicken with his crusty hands has given me the boak! Would never eat a thing he cooked

• Haha

josiejo77

Chatty Member
I am very surprised with the 2lb loss. I know he posts food very often but he can’t be having that many calories?! More secret eating? What a shame.
He is having a lot of protein shakes they have a lot of calories in and he’s not burning them of they are meant for people using the gym as a substitute meal and he’s buying the sweat one 🙈 he’s a fat beast his constant talk of food makes me cringe

Cocopops91

Chatty Member
He's addicted to food,recreational drugs,gambling,has he moved to Spain permanently?
I don’t think he could move to Spain now. Since brexit I would imagine you have to prove you can sustain yourself and your lifestyle. I don’t think UC and begging on tiktok will count as a valid profession.

Reactions: 6

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
I know nothing about his type of surgery. But when I’ve watched other people talking about theirs and eating food, they can only bare the smallest amount, like a few spoonfuls. He’s eating too much already isn’t he?

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
I am very surprised with the 2lb loss. I know he posts food very often but he can’t be having that many calories?! More secret eating? What a shame.

Silentwatcher01

This thing seriously needs to stop rubbing it in he is abroad I am sat at home on crap sick pay coz had an op an this lump is just swanning about like he is something special get home an I'd say get a job but we all know he won't

• Heart

Astrogirl

James now on live defending Lawrence and admits he cheated on Lawrence. He sounds drunk. What a mess. Trouble follows Lawrence wherever he goes and seems to be a pattern of him being abusive and controlling to younger men. Sooner people stop watching him the better.

Babybail93

VIP Member
He looks miserable as sin in this mornings egg video 😂 he is 100% regretting it, him and that Gracie creature are bound to fall out over it hahahaha

• Haha

Pink

VIP Member
His whole life revolves around food, no way he’s going to stick to this
Having the most of your stomach cut away aunt the easy way out and if your not mentally ready it's going to be hard. In UK you see dietitian and have loads of assignments. First. I don't think turkey same they cut you up and send you on you way. And if anything happens nhs as to sort it

Is hole content is about DINNERR. And what on his plate most of the people who followed him was for weight lose and flying to Turkey is a new trend having a sleeve is to popular ATM and loads of influence are having it done if he don't struggle it's goin to be a miracle

RachRN86

VIP Member
Like most, but not all, if you're too lazy to lose weight naturally and healthily, you hardly expect him to put in any work to his aftercare.

I don't understand people who undergo these major surgeries with major and life long impacts to their life just because they are too fecking lazy to do it the right way.

If I offend anybody here, grand. I'm speaking about Lawrence, if you class yourself as the category of people I have described, that's on you, not me.
Cor tell us how you really feel 😂

• Haha

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
I lost 5 stone, a stone a month doing the 1 2 1 diet I know its low calories but it worked for me. The hardest part was getting my head in the right mindspace he definitely hasn't done that and it will be his downfall.