Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm blocked so I don't see any of his videos only the ones that the anti beg tiktokers repost and pictures on here.... by the looks of things he's given up on himself. Ruined his relationship with a guy who was too good for him in the first place, losing popularity and his mums antics have all contributed to his bubble being burst....he wears dirty clothing and has piled the weight back on. I doubt he even showers anymore. It's pitiful really. I don't like to revel in anyone's downfall but his actions have caught up with him and he's getting a taste of karma
I’m blocked too I imagine like 1000 of others ffs !!!
---
I'm blocked so I don't see any of his videos only the ones that the anti beg tiktokers repost and pictures on here.... by the looks of things he's given up on himself. Ruined his relationship with a guy who was too good for him in the first place, losing popularity and his mums antics have all contributed to his bubble being burst....he wears dirty clothing and has piled the weight back on. I doubt he even showers anymore. It's pitiful really. I don't like to revel in anyone's downfall but his actions have caught up with him and he's getting a taste of karma
I don’t revel in his downfall either and to begin with he was very endearing and I liked him, but pretty early on I had a couple of red flags about his personality when he stated he was on benefits but shopped at Waitrose & M & S for his food shopping
Then his cancelled gastric bypass surgery that transpired he had cancelled it and not the Hospital he denied it of course !! But I asked once about saying I worked full time as a nurse and couldn’t afford to shop at those fancy places and got so much hate from his sheep some which was really vile and he supported them and said I was jealous but it wasn’t about jealousy just curious how being on benefits that he could afford to shop in those places. But he’s just got worse & worse and jumps from one friendship to another and allegations of violence ? Then his greed and begging was really disgusting and sad on his part taking advantage of old people, kids and clearly people with learning disabilities was a step too far. His behaviour is vile and he takes no responsibility for his behaviour and then poor James ?!! I’m so glad he escaped and hopefully can piece his life back together.
He should be reported for his cruelty to his birds and the dogs which he can’t be bothered to train or even walk it’s appalling behaviour from a grown man. I’ve no sympathy for him at all and I hope Karma bites his arse. Bollocks does he have anxiety he’s just a lazy greedy twat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

RCARTER84

He said he was going to have crumpets on soft food stage......crumpets are not a soft food 🙈. He should be eating scrambled egg, cottage cheese, weetabix, fish pie. How can he not know what to eat when he knew this stage was coming up - he's done no research and no planning at all.

pb101

He got banned from lives on Friday for 3 days for "fraud and deception" but was able to manipulate his TikTok account manager to get the ban overturned and was back on live again by Saturday lunchtime (or bwekfast as he calls it).

He was running an illegal raffle/lottery on live last week where you could win £50 by being the biggest gifter (so gifting more than £50), so basically a smaller chance of 'winning' back less than you put in. It was reported and I got back "no violation" multiple times. So basically TikTok allow fraud and deception as long is it is making TikTok money as they did ban him and then overturned it less than 24hrs later.

Also, last week on live, he was offering to 'refund' gifts (never gonna happen) just to get more gifts to get him up the leader board.

Then, again last week, he announced he was going back to 'charity' fundraising, before Christmas, by raising money for homeless shelters or something. So expect to see more 3kg legs of lamb and tomahawk steaks getting shoved into that cake hole between now and Christmas while the actual homeless go hungry as not a penny of it will end up going there. Not the first time he has done this either.

Keep reporting, but sadly TikTok will probably never remove him from the platform without authorities compelling them to do so. They get away with it just like the beggars are.

Oh, and I could swear I heard something about an argument in the (second) caravan and James disappeared and the beggar left a night early so what was that all about?

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Yeah, I prepared for months before mine and lost over 3 stone for it. Im remember being so desperate for flavour I licked a crisp 2 weeks post op. All time low, not going to lie 😂😂
I get like that just half a day into any diet 🤣😭🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Lisa still blaming Lawrence metabolism for his size,surgery's wasted on him,he should of got counselling to deal with the issues that cause him to over eat
He said earlier he’s never had cravings before because if he fancied something he had it

bobbybanger

Broke a chair in a restaurant and ended up on his back on the floor.
Then goes back to apartment and cooks chips.

• Haha

RachRN86

VIP Member
I question if the surgery has been done correctly if he's able to eat so much already? My friend was barely able to eat jelly and yoghurt at this point

carrot top

VIP Member
So he’s managed to squeeze himself into an aeroplane seat ready to bronze his beach body ready self in Tenerife.
Suppose he will play the who’s gone with me guessing game for a week now.
He’s so predictable.

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
Little boy jiggens trying to play a hard man 🤣🤣🤣 fucking wetwipe he is.
They all bullied that woman, her clothes, her looks, fucking state of them to rip another person's appearance.
I think cal knew about Lawrence's past, and met up with him for clout, used him. And Lawrence used cal to get back at James.
Seems to have worked as James is now on tik tok defending the fat lump.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Without his fat he is even more of a nobody. He would chew his own arm off in return for gifts.

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
He's a couple of days behind me and I can't even eat half of what he is.
Once you're on purées you need to reduce the shakes but it looks as though he's still having 3 shakes too, they can be quite calorific some of them.

Also I get that everyone's advice is different but bread, pasta and rice are 6 months post operative as a general consensus and he's blitzing up a lasagna. Imagine the calories in that....

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
He said on live that Alan paid for it, the fella he's with. Is Alan another lipsy will he be taking Alan for thousands too

• Wow