Lawrence Tik Tok - Olympic Swimming but absolutely no Slimming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fatty is alone again as James has left him. He got rid of all his birds (suspicion they were left alone to die) dogs have been at his mums since the break up as he is scared the gypsys are coming to take pickles.

3 million followers. 200 folk roughly in a live - you know what that means.

Reactions: 11
Fatty is alone again as James has left him. He got rid of all his birds (suspicion they were left alone to die) dogs have been at his mums since the break up as he is scared the gypsys are coming to take pickles.

3 million followers. 200 folk roughly in a live - you know what that means.
It breaks my heart to think those birds were left to die....I sincerely hope its not the case but it wouldn't surprise me

Reactions: 4
Has he said what happend to his birds? When did they disappear?

Edit to add....just scrolled back his page a bit, around 21st January the birds were in the background then every video until the 11th of February was made at his mums house. So were they alone on his flat that whole time?

Last edited:
  • Wow
duck it I just thought of a page name. Jaws is in for a treat when fatty dips his feet in the swimming pool 😉🤣

Has he said what happend to his birds? When did they disappear?

Edit to add....just scrolled back his page a bit, around 21st January the birds were in the background then every video until the 11th of February was made at his mums house. So were they alone on his flat that whole time?
had they been rehired and the big aviary etc moved it would have been filmed for content like everything else he does. He fucked off to his mums rapid and just left them. Horrific.

Reactions: 3
9pm last night and look at the state of him. Reminds me of them feeder programs where they can't get out of bed. (Glasses are a gift that popped up just as I took the screenshot 😆)
He's in some kind of state now. Terrible shame he's just nearly as big as he was.

Reactions: 3
He's in some kind of state now. Terrible shame he's just nearly as big as he was.
It’s not even his size, he just looks an absolute mess, he’s an absolute scruff

I loved the video of his hair growing back within an hour of his “swimming at Olympic Gold level”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No weight in again, that's 2 weeks now, probably put on 5lb eating that steak..
Or will he come on tomorrow saying he's lost a pound 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.