Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MJW

Chatty Member
2lb is around 7k calories.
Just think what a man his size is eating to basically just be under maintenance calories.

Reactions: 8

pb101

I think he is misinterpreting “craving” for hunger. Hunger is obviously not something he has ever experienced before in his life. Because he was ramming food in his cake hole every waking moment of the day.

A good psychologist would have helped him unravel this, and deal with his food addiction.

Instead of putting the effort in and going through the NHS, and getting access to this, he took the route of least effort (and better financial opportunities) and went to Turkey.

He hasn’t changed one bit. If anything he is even more self-entitled than before.

I get like that just half a day into any diet 🤣😭🤦🏻‍♀️
---

He said earlier he’s never had cravings before because if he fancied something he had it

• Sick

Fruitshoot

I've reported it for adult nudity it's under review
Wiping his belly all over a table people eat off
He must of been dragged up just no manners

• Sick
  • Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
His face recently is really sulky, he thinks the videos he puts out are so good he should fly up the leaderboard. New watchers think he's a good bloke, leave Lawrence alone he's lovely. Some of us have been around a long time and know that's not strictly true.

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Ah fair dos then. It does sound very difficult especially when (like I am) you’re reliant on food for comfort it doesn’t sound the easy option as it’s an overnight change
Yeah, I prepared for months before mine and lost over 3 stone for it. Im remember being so desperate for flavour I licked a crisp 2 weeks post op. All time low, not going to lie 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Astrogirl

Callum the new guy on live. He said Lawrence is vile and manipulative and made him pay for an extra night in a hotel but ended up going and spending the night with James leaving him alone in the hotel. He also said Lawrence was constantly on his phone to James and other people whilst they were on a date. 🙈 sounds like he used the young lad to make James jealous. Apparently they’ve been off and on for months and Lawrence is obsessed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Silentwatcher01

Omg I’ve just seen a video on my fyp of him opening chicken an putting it in a bag with seasoning while he is sat in a cafe 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
How can he pretend to be happy at losing three pounds in a week after that surgery and at his size? As people have said a lot can lose that or more on a calorie deficit. I would be gutted, there’s something not right.

Fruitshoot

His likes, views and comments have really plummeted 😆
I don't get how people can sit at home and gift theses beggars that are actually having the time of their life at their expense its madness !!
He has zero content now his diet is out of window even then it was boring as watching paint dry

Guyana1976

VIP Member
When he said he was home with a shopping trolley I thought he meant home home. Who's place he staying at?
---
And why is he wearing that hat indoors
Some lady who wanted to rent out her home,he said he's made a new friend,how does he manage to latch on to these older people and take advantage?he's become very arrogant and short tempered in the heat,if she was my mum I'd be worried.

Klaus123

VIP Member
Weetabix isn’t purée. If you’re chewing it, it’s not purée. Also, I watched without sound but gathered he’s only lost 2lbs? That’s… bad. I’ve lost 2lbs in a week just calorie counting and I’m no where near his size. Someone his size it should be dropping off. This is going to be such a waste of time.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
He's not moving much is he either? He seems to be looking real scruffy, his beard is getting long with loads of dandruff.

• Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
2lb is around 7k calories.
Just think what a man his size is eating to basically just be under maintenance calories.
I swear it’s the protein shakes. He has them constantly! Just greedy with everything.

Not a great advert for that getslim Turkey place 😂 can’t wait for that Poggy Peggy cunt to start defending in the comments

• Haha

steste

Chatty Member
Just saw Lisa on her live saying she’s getting the surgery too.

I don’t know.. I just don’t think it’s a good idea for so many people to get it. It feels like it’s catching fire with so many people.