Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I lost seven stone in 5.5 months doing low carb, low cal, intermittent fasting It changed my life. The weight dropped off me, people asked if I had surgery. It was actually similar to his LRD diet…which is where he has lost the majority of this 35 pounds. I mentioned on another thread actually that I don’t understand these days, the obsession with protein drinks and yoghurts? I never, ever had any and would never. They’re just empty calories to me and he has so many a day. It’s not like he’s doing mega exercise or body building where lots of protein is needed.

Reactions: 10

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I've known large people who get this done and then go into deep depression because they have used food as a way to feel better.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Why does he not go to the Po Po if he's innocent.
👮‍♂️ Mr Green did you invite a 17 year old boy to your flat?
Also Mr Green did you supply a minor with alcohol in a bar full well knowing he was only 17.
Mr Green did you buy said person a puppy and why?
Mr Green, we are aware of the incident in Wakefield where you assaulted 2 people and smashed your car windows.
Mr Green we are also aware of the large sum of money you took by deception from a friend called Lipsy.
Sorry Mr Green you actually have no proof that only 1 person is behind all the bad comments over TikTok. We suggest you come away from all social media 👮‍♂️

• Heart

Cocopops91

Chatty Member
I can’t stop thinking about that 20 year old girl who went to Turkey for the operation and ended up dying.

Let’s say the provider Lawrence abs Gracey have used is better. Not everyone that they ‘influence’ will go through their provider. I just find the whole thing rotten.
And every time someone posts that someone has died or ended up with complications people pipe up with “I had it done in Turkey and I was fine” ok good for you hun!

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Just watching his live.

He does not know, or sorted his after care. GP should he doing bloods at 1 month, 3 months, 6 and 12. He hasnt got a clue how often or sorted it. He will also need lifelong vitamins which also have not been prescribed. Thats is SO dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
His mums really depressed, she said she doesn't know when he's coming back so she's cancelled any plans of going on holiday this year,she was doing a battle with him and he said he didn't want to do if people are only going gift her for sympathy.
She always defends him,but his behaviour is so selfish,is it James telling him what to do?
The reason she's charged her holiday plans was cos the boyfriend changed his week off and that meant taking Charlotte which she said she couldn't afford..she wants everyone to feel sorry for her so they gift her . Her life is one big holiday. Lives at the coast, doesn't work, endless money so it seems for bingo and wine. The whole family are nothing but scroungers.

4yogits

VIP Member
Just see this on his Facebook and I think it’s when he moved up north. He looked so much slimmer than he does now. He should have just stuck to slimming world as it’s the same amount of weight he’s losing after having the surgery
Does he share his Tits with Becki Jones?

• Haha

yo2daho2

VIP Member
This is what a slimming world diet does. Skin on a chicken is an absolute no go but you have limitless potatoes and muller lights.

pb101

Today he is on about raising money for Children in Need again. I politely suggested encouraging people to donate directly to ensure that the charity gets 100% of the donation and got immediately blocked. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
What I do not understand and never will, you have Lawrence sitting there is the middle of the sea living his best life in Marbella and people are constantly gifting him. I felt the same when EQ and CLA are enjoying Cornwall and now CLA is back the gifts are rolling in. So who's the mugs?

runningmama20

Where’s he staying anyone know? his mom says he’s not at hers in case the dogs jump on his stomach.
It's keyhole surgery, Christ. He’s got such a large surface mass, it would take a miracle for a dog to land on one of the 3 tiny incisions 🫠

• Haha

crazycatlady193

I think his annoyance at getting a meal on the plane is an example of just how hard he is going to find his new lifestyle. We are surrounded by food every single day in life and for someone like Lawrence with an obvious food addiction it is going to be a true test of willpower for him. Sadly I think willpower is something he lacks (hence how he got to 30 stone) and I don’t think he is going to resist the temptation of food long term. Bariatric surgery is all well and good but it needs to be paired with therapy and a change in mindset to be truly successful.

• Heart