Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
His food obsession is crazy he needs therapy for it! The amount of protein powder tubs he keeps ordering is crazy!
Even if he does get the food addiction under control, he is a prime candidate for addiction transfer.

He’ll be a crack head by the end of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Mrs_H

So he’s managed to squeeze himself into an aeroplane seat ready to bronze his beach body ready self in Tenerife.
Suppose he will play the who’s gone with me guessing game for a week now.
He’s so predictable.
He’ll be hiding out with Philip Schofield they’ll be engaged by the end of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MJW

Chatty Member
Mothers moaning saying trolls are trying to get her son off tiktok, she also said she's Lawrence backbone and that's why they come for her,she thinks it's because he's overweight
He's overweight?
When did this happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

bobbybanger

Just watching his live.

He does not know, or sorted his after care. GP should he doing bloods at 1 month, 3 months, 6 and 12. He hasnt got a clue how often or sorted it. He will also need lifelong vitamins which also have not been prescribed. Thats is SO dangerous.
I don’t necessarily blame Turkey for that. The boy is an absolute fucking simpleton. Shit for brains and common as muck.

• Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
The problem is he is having too many shakes & too many protein puddings that are high in sugar.
If he spent as much time doing research as he does begging it would be falling off him

• Haha

Klaus123

VIP Member
He really needs to get a job, give him something else to focus on other than food!
He has a food addiction, only thing that will help him is intensive therapy but yeah, a job may distract him a bit. His job atm is begging all hours of the night. He’s such a waster.

I agree with others, at his size he should be absolutely dropping the pounds. I’m 15 stone and lost 6lbs in a week on calorie deficit. I don’t think he understands that the “protein” shakes are meal replacement shakes so if he’s having a few of those a day, plus breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, he’s gonna be on far too many calories.

this bypass won’t last.

• Haha

Tryger88

VIP Member
I can’t believe he’s having it done. I wonder if all the other fatties will start doing it now for content
I think the issue with Lawrence is his attitude in general, saying "fatties" sounds very childish and uneducated, he gets called out because of his lies, morals and behaviour not because he's a "fattie"

Louby@21

Chatty Member
Haven’t seen much since the op but wow .

He will be a prime example of why just having surgery is not the answer of you have issues with over eating and the like. you have to address that side too.

Not a great advert for the place he went to is it when he is losing so little.

RCARTER84

I've also had a bypass (UK Privately) but I wasn't as big as him. It will be a huge shock to his system, and I think he'll really struggle with it and not follow the advise properly. When I had mine done 2 years in the UK, I had to undergo weeks of tests beforehand, both physical and mental. Pre-appointments with a dietician, psycologist to ensure I was mentally ready for change. I don't believe he has undergone any of this and he'll think it's an easy way out - but it really isn't. I also hope he sticks to his various supplements daily or he'll be very poorly (coming from experience :LOL:

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’m all for “everyone’s journey is different” bullshit, but 3lb is a pathetic loss for someone of his size after that surgery.

He seems to never be without a shake, so I reckon they could be adding upto a good 1,000cals a day at least

josiejo77

Chatty Member
His food obsession is crazy he needs therapy for it! The amount of protein powder tubs he keeps ordering is crazy!

Sazzla89

2lbs is ridiculous.
I’ve lost that this week jsut by eating 2000 calories

I am no where near his size, and I’m not at the start of my journey either.

He has to be over eating.