Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyJane

He’s only lost 3lbs this week. Surely someone of his size should be losing more than that each week?!

Reactions: 14
I am 18 months post op from a gastric sleeve, I have lost 12 and a half stone. I cannot even fathom what he is eating so early on and how much of it, also how slow the weight is coming off him!! I lost a stone in my first week, 12lb second.
When I first enquired about getting the surgery, the surgeon said to me I can fix your stomach but you have to fix your head, getting over a food addiction isn’t going to be easy. And he is so right, people think you just have surgery and at a click of a finger loose weight, but it takes a lot of work mentally to change habits.

I see no sign of him changing his habits, he’s eating foods he shouldn’t no where near he eating yet, I can’t even believe it, I could only eat a few mouth fulls at soup at the stage he’s at. No wonder the weights coming off him so slow. He needs to work on his mind and food addiction asap otherwise he is going to stretch that sleeve (if he hasn’t already). Although I have been thinking have they not took enough of his stomach away that’s why he can eat so much? I’ve heard of a few cases of this from Turkey.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

My2pWorth

VIP Member
"I'm learning, I'm listening, I'm just eating until I'm satisfied" 🤷‍♂️
Errr that's what got you in to this situation in the first place, greed 🙄

• Haha

babyt

I truly don’t believe they should be promoting this surgery it’s dangerous and needs to be well thought out. The amount of people going to have it now because of them cashing in on the commission it’s not right

lukeyp

Who actually cares? I can’t wait to see him have complications the fat cunt, him and becki jones can do one 🕊

• Haha

bobbybanger

Fatty is alone again as James has left him. He got rid of all his birds (suspicion they were left alone to die) dogs have been at his mums since the break up as he is scared the gypsys are coming to take pickles.

3 million followers. 200 folk roughly in a live - you know what that means.

Reactions: 11

steste

Chatty Member
I can’t stop thinking about that 20 year old girl who went to Turkey for the operation and ended up dying.

Let’s say the provider Lawrence abs Gracey have used is better. Not everyone that they ‘influence’ will go through their provider. I just find the whole thing rotten.

• Heart

Heffalump

VIP Member
Like most, but not all, if you're too lazy to lose weight naturally and healthily, you hardly expect him to put in any work to his aftercare.

I don't understand people who undergo these major surgeries with major and life long impacts to their life just because they are too fecking lazy to do it the right way.

If I offend anybody here, grand. I'm speaking about Lawrence, if you class yourself as the category of people I have described, that's on you, not me.

• Haha

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
He said live earlier that this week is the worst week he's had regarding gifts.. GOOD. I hope everyone has woken up and seen what a disgusting fat lump you really are.

Having the most of your stomach cut away aunt the easy way out and if your not mentally ready it's going to be hard. In UK you see dietitian and have loads of assignments. First. I don't think turkey same they cut you up and send you on you way. And if anything happens nhs as to sort it

Is hole content is about DINNERR. And what on his plate most of the people who followed him was for weight lose and flying to Turkey is a new trend having a sleeve is to popular ATM and loads of influence are having it done if he don't struggle it's goin to be a miracle

"DINNER, today I'm having a little bit of bone broth!" That'll be thrilling to watch 🙄

• Haha

loolabelle

VIP Member
He's befriended that Lisa who's on a weight loss journey, both him and James have been round her house it was uncomfortable viewing when him and James took over that lady's home in Spain
---

And that Sare who works in the shop,you can guarantee when he's done dodgy stuff because he always runs to his mothers
I think “runs” is a bit steep

• Haha

GossipQueen69

Chatty Member
I do feel bad for him with so much negativity in the comments but why can’t he realise these aren’t trolls and it literally should be falling off of him, he lost more on the liver reduction.
I feel Gracie should be honest with him too.
He l should have lost at least double, something doesn’t sit right

Reactions: 10