Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So something I'm struggling with is trusting the universe and letting go. Any tips please? 🙏🏽
I'm really struggling with this as well, I tend to be prone to catastrophizing and anxiety so its really hard for me to get into the whole " the universe will provide/ good things are coming" mindset and I feel like thats key when it comes to cultivating the life you want. Does something like meditation help with this?

Reactions: 6
I'm really struggling with this as well, I tend to be prone to catastrophizing and anxiety so its really hard for me to get into the whole " the universe will provide/ good things are coming" mindset and I feel like thats key when it comes to cultivating the life you want. Does something like meditation help with this?
I love this little chart and hope it helps.

A tip with manifestation is to make sure you focus on what you want. not what you don’t want. For example please don’t let me be late, I don’t want to be late. Your energy is focusing on being late, where as if you say I’m going to be on time. I’m going to make the deadline. You’re focusing more on the positive.

Let’s say your anxious and catastophising, of which I totally relate, it’s a control thing and coping mechanism, I say to myself. You’ve got through this so many times. This isn’t your first rodeo, you need to ride it out and you’ll be okay eventually. Not gonna lie it doesn’t make it a walk in the park but I just try to ground myself! I also love the 54321 technique if you haven’t tried it.

Also don’t forget that it’s not instantaneous, you need to be patient.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hmm, I've heard he wasn't very positive in real life - certainly not as a parent, according to at least some of his children.

It was supposed to be a bit of a joke because it's something that always pops into my head when I think about positivity.

Reactions: 2
I love this little chart and hope it helps.

A tip with manifestation is to make sure you focus on what you want. not what you don’t want. For example please don’t let me be late, I don’t want to be late. Your energy is focusing on being late, where as if you say I’m going to be on time. I’m going to make the deadline. You’re focusing more on the positive.

Let’s say your anxious and catastophising, of which I totally relate, it’s a control thing and coping mechanism, I say to myself. You’ve got through this so many times. This isn’t your first rodeo, you need to ride it out and you’ll be okay eventually. Not gonna lie it doesn’t make it a walk in the park but I just try to ground myself! I also love the 54321 technique if you haven’t tried it.

Also don’t forget that it’s not instantaneous, you need to be patient.
Thank you Rebecca! Yes shifting my mindset is definitely hard and its certainly taking longer than I would like haha! But thank you for your tips. I have actually done the 54321 technique but only on other people, for some reason I never thought to do it for myself when I am anxious. I will try to work on my anxiety from now on. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What do you do when you're unhappy with your life but don't know how to change it? Having a low vibe day

Reactions: 3
What do you do when you're unhappy with your life but don't know how to change it? Having a low vibe day
I think i just accept where i am. I’ve been feeling low for the past two days. I try to focus on small things that bring me small moments of joy. Currently sat in a fuzzy fleece top eating biscuits. Time to work on things later. Take care of yourself now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You have to imagine/manifest the feelings you'd want if you don't know exactly what you want in life. The universe puts out the opportunities. You're doing amazing so remember that and how far you've come. Also remember your gratitudes for every day even if one is just breathing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You have to imagine/manifest the feelings you'd want if you don't know exactly what you want in life. The universe puts out the opportunities. You're doing amazing so remember that and how far you've come. Also remember your gratitudes for every day even if one is just breathing
Ooh that's a good tip for manifesting the feeling instead. Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you remember the saying bad things come in threes.... sure enough it wasn't long before you had three bad things come into your life.

Try reversing that, good things come in threes. bet they will.

I normally have black cats and so many people tell me "oh they are unlucky" how strange that I have always thought it was lucky black cat, when I was young we even had lucky black cat charms.

All these sayings are manmade.. So make some up for yourself. Break a mirror? Whoop with joy at all the luck that will come your way

1638439353409.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sounds silly, but i’ve been finding a lot of money on the ground.

2p
4p
£2
6p the week before
3p yesterday

I did also give £1 to a busker today.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sounds silly, but i’ve been finding a lot of money on the ground.

2p
4p
£2
6p the week before
3p yesterday

I did also give £1 to a busker today.
I honestly found 10p today!!

Being more generous is one area where I know I need to work on and I have been having this nudging that I can't explain that I should give more. Instead of trying to ignore it I've been following the feeling. I gave a £2.50 tip to the Tesco delivery driver yesterday and today I got a unexpected payment for x4 more then I gave away.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I honestly found 10p today!!

Being more generous is one area where I know I need to work on and I have been having this nudging that I can't explain that I should give more. Instead of trying to ignore it I've been following the feeling. I gave a £2.50 tip to the Tesco delivery driver yesterday and today I got a unexpected payment for x4 more then I gave away.
So you found ten pounds not ten pence as you said above.

Reactions: 1
Sorry for not being clear. The 10p followed the finding money on the floor trend, but I also received an additional payment from a family member I wasn't expecting.

Reactions: 5
Sorry for not being clear. The 10p followed the finding money on the floor trend, but I also received an additional payment from a family member I wasn't expecting.
Is that your puppy in your photo? I might ask the universe for one of those. Too cute.

Reactions: 1
Is that your puppy in your photo? I might ask the universe for one of those. Too cute.
No- it's not my real dog. I did want a dog too, but I wouldn't be a good owner at the moment. A new neighbour moved in around two months ago and I did get a lot of affection from his dog whenever I bumped into him outside.

How about volunteering at a shelter?

• Heart
How is everyone doing?
I've discovered that starting my day with a quick meditation and reading a LOA book helps set me up for such positive vibes for the day

I’ve been doing a daily journal entry with affirmations. It’s nice but I think I could ramp it up with some sort of meditation.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.