Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOA/Manifesting has definitely took a back seat for me because I’ve lost my way in life and not sure what I really want to manifest 😩 Plus when I do, do it I Get so impatient after 2 weeks x

Reactions: 6
LOA/Manifesting has definitely took a back seat for me because I’ve lost my way in life and not sure what I really want to manifest 😩 Plus when I do, do it I Get so impatient after 2 weeks x
I definitely struggle with patience and letting go too. It's a hard one

Reactions: 3
You need to be on the right vibration to manifest anything. Otherwise it's just words and is pointless. Focus on your subconscious. It will always sabotage your efforts unless you change it. Inner child work is great for this.
There are so many meditations on YouTube and once you've meditated a few times it's easier each time to get into.
I've also done some sleep hypnosis from there on topics such as finding soul purpose, meeting soul guides and healing work.
It is a long process, I tried the Secret etc for years, and wish I'd realised all the other stuff first.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have two words.

Noor Hibbert

Read her books, watch her videos. She's honestly changed my life

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah, I have also not been doing as much as I feel I should. Its almost exam season for me so that takes up so much of my time. I try to practice gratitude a bit before bed each night but I want to get back into meditation and learn how to better manage my time to pick up these good habits again.

Reactions: 2
Anyone who journals, what do you write? Just a diary or something?
Anything and everything. I tend to write everyday. Largest gaps when I'm really struggling. I prefer plain pages without ruled lines and it has to be good quality paper that doesn't bleed though. Personal preference but I usually only buy one from paperchase and each one lasts 2-3 years.

It's just what I'm feeling in the moment. Thoughts on a current book. Dreams. Spending/ dividend income/prizes. Grateful list. Drawings.

There's also journals with prompts if you need a little help starting.

I really liked the first one too when I saw it in Urban outfitters:

Amazon product

Amazon product

Amazon product

Last edited:
  • Heart
Setting boundaries is uncomfortable for me, anyone else? I keep telling myself that saying yes when I want to say no is saying no to myself and my happiness (as per YOLO by noor hibbert)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Setting boundaries is uncomfortable for me, anyone else? I keep telling myself that saying yes when I want to say no is saying no to myself and my happiness (as per YOLO by noor hibbert)
I had none and also used to say yes to things I didn't want to go to either and bend over backwards for others always putting them first.Saying "no" the first time is always the hardest but keep doing it and you'll become more comfortable with it.

Despite the profanity this book was really good.

Amazon product

• Heart
Hey, new to manifestation and this thread. I'm determined to make some positive changes after spending so many years unhappy. Thanks to @Thank(space)you as I've just downloaded noor hibbert "just f*cking do it" and "you only live once", so I'll be listening to these over the next few days. Any tips for a new starter please anybody? Have a great day

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey, new to manifestation and this thread. I'm determined to make some positive changes after spending so many years unhappy. Thanks to @Thank(space)you as I've just downloaded noor hibbert "just f*cking do it" and "you only live once", so I'll be listening to these over the next few days. Any tips for a new starter please anybody? Have a great day
I'm still fairly new to this too, but I'd definitely recommend reading material and seeing what resonates with you.
Good vibes good life
The inner fix
The alchemist
The power of now

Are some of the other books I found helpful..focusing on what you want rather than what you don't want, and meditation are my tips.

I'm sure others on this thread will be super helpful too and it's lovely to see you here

Boundaries are the worst when you’re not used to setting them! You need to follow scarrednotscared on Instagram. Her name is Michelle Elam and she’s written a book about boundaries “the joy of being selfish” it’s soo good!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Boundaries are the worst when you’re not used to setting them! You need to follow scarrednotscared on Instagram. Her name is Michelle Elam and she’s written a book about boundaries “the joy of being selfish” it’s soo good!!
I do actually follow her but I didn't know she had a book, thank you

I'm still fairly new to this too, but I'd definitely recommend reading material and seeing what resonates with you.
Good vibes good life
The inner fix
The alchemist
The power of now

Are some of the other books I found helpful..focusing on what you want rather than what you don't want, and meditation are my tips.

I'm sure others on this thread will be super helpful too and it's lovely to see you here
Thank you 😘 I've just ordered good vibes good life. I'm going to start my meditation journey again this evening, not tried in so long. Hopefully we can all support each other on journeys. Happy Sunday everybody x

• Heart
Can I recommend an Akashic Record reading. It will guide you to your soul purpose which will align you with what you are wanting. So interesting if you're into past lives, why you have a certain phobia, why you chose your family etc

• Heart
Can I recommend an Akashic Record reading. It will guide you to your soul purpose which will align you with what you are wanting. So interesting if you're into past lives, why you have a certain phobia, why you chose your family etc
Can you recommended anyone?

Reactions: 1
Can you recommended anyone?
I had one with a lady called Allison Ward. They can be quite pricey. I'm learning how to access my own. Lots of videos on YouTube although it can take a while if you're quite resistant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.