Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never really believed in that manifesting/LOA stuff. I always believe that it's a case of the harder (and smarter) you work, the luckier you get. It's basically about exhausting all options. Not a lot of people have the dedication and perseverance to get what they want.

Reactions: 5
Hi,
Has anyone used any of these methods to reconcile with someone who is currently estranged?
Would the writing down the feelings of having this person in your life work or is manifesting best for objects and things rather than relationships/people?
Thanks all 💛
From everything I've studied so far you can't manifest a specific person due to free will etc.

You can manifest a relationship for example and focus on how you feel plus act as if this is already in your life (but not with a specific person per se - you can visualise characteristics etc). If the person is meant to be then the universe will deliver and if not they'll deliver who is. You need to release and trust the universe with your manifestation. I like to write down things i want to let go and things I'd like in my life and then burn/release on the full moon.

Reactions: 4
From everything I've studied so far you can't manifest a specific person due to free will etc.

You can manifest a relationship for example and focus on how you feel plus act as if this is already in your life (but not with a specific person per se - you can visualise characteristics etc). If the person is meant to be then the universe will deliver and if not they'll deliver who is. You need to release and trust the universe with your manifestation. I like to write down things i want to let go and things I'd like in my life and then burn/release on the full moon.
Thank you for replying.

I kind of wondered if that would be the case and I’m in two minds about a reconciliation anyway so any manifestation probably wouldn’t work 😂

I really need to work on accepting the situation for what it is but I flip between wanting to reconcile and wanting to have my say as I’ve been ghosted and cut off so it’s probably more that than anything else 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you for replying.

I kind of wondered if that would be the case and I’m in two minds about a reconciliation anyway so any manifestation probably wouldn’t work 😂

I really need to work on accepting the situation for what it is but I flip between wanting to reconcile and wanting to have my say as I’ve been ghosted and cut off so it’s probably more that than anything else 😂
If it's meant to be it will. I try to no longer force relationships. People come into our lives then leave when the time is right.

I know break ups are hard but maybe write a letter to the person thanking them for all that they taught you and how you changed because of them. I think you need time now but journalling always helps sort your emotions.

I heard of one woman who cleaned out her closet to make way for her future partners things and also picked one side of the bed so that was her side. She also had a photo frame for her wedding photo which she did end up filling in the end.

If it's meant to be it will. I try to no longer force relationships. People come into our lives then leave when the time is right.

I know break ups are hard but maybe write a letter to the person thanking them for all that they taught you and how you changed because of them. I think you need time now but journalling always helps sort your emotions.

I heard of one woman who cleaned out her closet to make way for her future partners things and also picked one side of the bed so that was her side. She also had a photo frame for her wedding photo which she did end up filling in the end.
The bottom bit you've wrote I've seen suggested by various coaches too. Act like it's already in your life and then your vibe and feelings change to make it so.

Thank you for replying.

Just let go of any attachment to the situation (that's how I got into manifesting/meditation etc in the first place haha) and I've been working solely on me - which any coach including good love coaches, will tell you to do.

As the law of attraction states like attracts like, so be the partner you'd want to attract. Trust the universe and make yourself believe you're the goddess you are. I recently did a bootcamp by Persia Lawson and some of her challenges ripped me out of my comfort zone but they were very good.

Book wise I've made some recommendations prior but Noor Hibbert and Persia Lawsons books are both brilliant for that inner starting point and both discuss manifesting and the universe etc too. Very different coaches but both very good

• Heart

Thank you.
I have written letters in the past and actually sent one to the person in question - it was an angry/upset letter though so didn’t help but I might write another (and not send it) or journal because my thoughts and feelings do change on the situation.
It’s also a sibling, not an ex so there are wider implications to my parents, and both of our respective families so I think that’s why I’m finding it hard to accept. Plus it’s been over 5yrs so I annoy myself at feeling this way as I’m usually quite clear cut and like you said, if it’s meant to be etc but I can’t seem to feel that way about this.
I’ll get there and I’ll get writing as that does help me x

The bottom bit you've wrote I've seen suggested by various coaches too. Act like it's already in your life and then your vibe and feelings change to make it so.

Just let go of any attachment to the situation (that's how I got into manifesting/meditation etc in the first place haha) and I've been working solely on me - which any coach including good love coaches, will tell you to do.

As the law of attraction states like attracts like, so be the partner you'd want to attract. Trust the universe and make yourself believe you're the goddess you are. I recently did a bootcamp by Persia Lawson and some of her challenges ripped me out of my comfort zone but they were very good.

Book wise I've made some recommendations prior but Noor Hibbert and Persia Lawsons books are both brilliant for that inner starting point and both discuss manifesting and the universe etc too. Very different coaches but both very good
Thank you for your advice and the recommendations.
It’s the releasing of the attachment that I’m struggling with and because it’s a sibling it makes it even harder for me. I’ll continue to work on it x

Last edited:
Thank you.
I have written letters in the past and actually sent one to the person in question - it was an angry/upset letter though so didn’t help but I might write another (and not send it) or journal because my thoughts and feelings do change on the situation.
It’s also a sibling, not an ex so there are wider implications to my parents, and both of our respective families so I think that’s why I’m finding it hard to accept. Plus it’s been over 5yrs so I annoy myself at feeling this way as I’m usually quite clear cut and like you said, if it’s meant to be etc but I can’t seem to feel that way about this.
I’ll get there and I’ll get writing as that does help me x

Thank you for your advice and the recommendations.
It’s the releasing of the attachment that I’m struggling with and because it’s a sibling it makes it even harder for me. I’ll continue to work on it x
Noor Hibbert is probably better. Any situation....remember all you can control is you and your thoughts ❤ don't try to make everyone else happy all the time as just brings you down. I've had similar issues with family friends who were basically family but I completely cut them off after they caused drama about a funeral.... never felt better but yes writing down thoughts and feelings in a journal or as a letter (and not sending) is a great way to get those down and again you can even burn it and then just leave to the universe to manage whats best

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Noor Hibbert is probably better. Any situation....remember all you can control is you and your thoughts ❤ don't try to make everyone else happy all the time as just brings you down. I've had similar issues with family friends who were basically family but I completely cut them off after they caused drama about a funeral.... never felt better but yes writing down thoughts and feelings in a journal or as a letter (and not sending) is a great way to get those down and again you can even burn it and then just leave to the universe to manage whats best
Thank you again ❤
This is all the advice I’d give to a friend but I can’t seem to take it myself 😣
I’ve thought about writing it all down for a while now so this chat has confirmed that’s the way to go - thanks again

• Heart
Thank you again ❤
This is all the advice I’d give to a friend but I can’t seem to take it myself 😣
I’ve thought about writing it all down for a while now so this chat has confirmed that’s the way to go - thanks again
Yeah that's where alot of this work stems from....have to start within and taking your own advice/listen to your intuition (intuition is a calm feeling...anxiety is fear feels and unsettled) so you'll know where it comes from. If anxiety then there will be a belief somewhere that's making you think a certain way and that can be changed ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have bought the Noor Hibbert book - You Only Live Once because of you!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.