Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, new to manifestation and this thread. I'm determined to make some positive changes after spending so many years unhappy. Thanks to @Thank(space)you as I've just downloaded noor hibbert "just f*cking do it" and "you only live once", so I'll be listening to these over the next few days. Any tips for a new starter please anybody? Have a great day
Noors books will help you. They both came with freebies (links are in the books so you'll come across them) and she encourages writing. JFDI has alot of tasks so make sure to do them too. It's not a quick fix, or a short term thing. It's a lifetime change so have to keep that in mind too.

I refuse to go back to who I used to be now. She was miserable, over anxious and self deprecating. I'm about 4 months in so far ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone who journals, what do you write? Just a diary or something?
I will just google prompts tbh. Usually on a topic I feel I want to explore more when I sit down to journal. So self discovery prompts or personal growth prompts and then I just pick one that stands out to me.

Reactions: 1
Funnily enough ive been listening to the law of attraction changed my life on podcast, recommend it! But you will either like it or you won’t! Unfuck your brain is another great podcast aimed at women, I’m finding it helpful with work & knowing my own self worth/value!

Reactions: 4
How do I manifest return to good health. I have tried to get Doctors to listen but not getting anywhere. Feel wrong diagnosis and treatment. Battled and even tried private healthcare for first time as well because only difficulties accessing proper help during covid. I have tried really hard no lack of action on my part.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How do I manifest return to good health. I have tried to get Doctors to listen but not getting anywhere. Feel wrong diagnosis and treatment. Battled and even tried private healthcare for first time as well because only difficulties accessing proper help during covid. I have tried really hard no lack of action on my part.
Need to focus on the end feeling/end result and really be positive about it. Keep imagining yourself well, healthy and happy and really feel those feelings. Don't let frustration be part of it as that's low energy/vibes. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Noors books will help you. They both came with freebies (links are in the books so you'll come across them) and she encourages writing. JFDI has alot of tasks so make sure to do them too. It's not a quick fix, or a short term thing. It's a lifetime change so have to keep that in mind too.

I refuse to go back to who I used to be now. She was miserable, over anxious and self deprecating. I'm about 4 months in so far ❤
Thank you, I'm really looking forward to getting things started and make it all part of my routine. Changes need to happen and I'm the only person in control of my own life.
Lovely to hear you're on the right track. Well done to you ❤

• Heart
Thank you, I'm really looking forward to getting things started and make it all part of my routine. Changes need to happen and I'm the only person in control of my own life.
Lovely to hear you're on the right track. Well done to you ❤
Exactly that. You control your feelings. Holding anger only hurts you. I've let go and forgiven people (in my mind of course) who've done bad things as they didn't and probably don't care so wasn't affecting them how their behaviour affected other people. It's given me peace however and that's all that matters.

Set and own your boundaries and your no

Surrender to the festival of life and let her lead you where she wants to go ❤

• Heart
Exactly that. You control your feelings. Holding anger only hurts you. I've let go and forgiven people (in my mind of course) who've done bad things as they didn't and probably don't care so wasn't affecting them how their behaviour affected other people. It's given me peace however and that's all that matters.

Set and own your boundaries and your no

Surrender to the festival of life and let her lead you where she wants to go ❤
I think letting go of anger/hurt that other people have caused is so difficult & it affects us more than we realise! I'm most definitely guilty of being kept up by emotions caused by others a very long time ago.
Peace is the goal for me 😍

Thank you for your lovely words of encouragement. We've got this x

• Heart
I think letting go of anger/hurt that other people have caused is so difficult & it affects us more than we realise! I'm most definitely guilty of being kept up by emotions caused by others a very long time ago.
Peace is the goal for me 😍

Thank you for your lovely words of encouragement. We've got this x
Oh god I'm so guilty of it too! Held onto so much anger and the people I was angry at didn't care obviously but was wrecking my energy. This work isn't about being happy clappy 24 hours a day as we are human so of course we can feel angry/sad BUT its then about how we deal with that moving forward I.e do you let it consume the rest of your day/week or do you make the choice to go no F that!

You will achieve peace. Just keep believing in the good, be grateful for things everyday, and keep striving forwards ❤

Has anyone mentioned “You can heal your life” by Louise Hay. It’s a great book.

Here is a link that lists symptoms and the emotional reasons. The book lists the affirmation needed. Hope that helps 💚

• Heart
I have used LOA to manifest two things:

1. I love Yorkshire terrier dogs and really wanted one so I announced on Facebook that I would have a Yorkshire terrier. I did change my manifestation slightly as I didn’t mind if it was part Yorkshire terrier. Due to a family bereavement I forgot all about my manifestationIn December 2017, my mum rescued a Cairn Terrier crossed with Yorkshire terrier in a terrible state (Very thin, matted fur, dirty, smelly and terrified of everyone). 4 years later, no one claimed her and the dog is totally different.

2. Back in 2015, I decided to manifest a large sum of money and it took three years to manifest. I did use gratitude to help (At first I wrote down what I was grateful for in a plain journal) and then gradually bought a gratitude journal from Amazon. It got to a point where I was content with the money I had and I had this weekend where I just felt calm and content (something I hadn’t felt for a while) just planning how to pay off my overdraft the next year and six days later, I manifested £30,000, I was excited about the money and shed happy tears but I really couldn’t think of what I wanted to do with it as at that point there was nothing materially I wanted.

My next manifestation is that by next year I want to shed 6 stone in weight, look amazing and start dating again. I’m going to try a vision board, manifesting journal and see what happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Here is a link that lists symptoms and the emotional reasons. The book lists the affirmation needed. Hope that helps 💚

I love Louise. When I first started listening though I would feel like I had a lot of resistance and would feel more negative afterwards. I read somewhere else to try subliminals before. (there's lots on youtube like Votrex success) but I would play her "101 power thoughts" just before going to bed. I heard it so many times that I really did start to believe her.

• Heart

Thank you. I am aware of Louise Hay for a lo g time

• Heart
I have used LOA to manifest two things:

1. I love Yorkshire terrier dogs and really wanted one so I announced on Facebook that I would have a Yorkshire terrier. I did change my manifestation slightly as I didn’t mind if it was part Yorkshire terrier. Due to a family bereavement I forgot all about my manifestationIn December 2017, my mum rescued a Cairn Terrier crossed with Yorkshire terrier in a terrible state (Very thin, matted fur, dirty, smelly and terrified of everyone). 4 years later, no one claimed her and the dog is totally different.

2. Back in 2015, I decided to manifest a large sum of money and it took three years to manifest. I did use gratitude to help (At first I wrote down what I was grateful for in a plain journal) and then gradually bought a gratitude journal from Amazon. It got to a point where I was content with the money I had and I had this weekend where I just felt calm and content (something I hadn’t felt for a while) just planning how to pay off my overdraft the next year and six days later, I manifested £30,000, I was excited about the money and shed happy tears but I really couldn’t think of what I wanted to do with it as at that point there was nothing materially I wanted.

My next manifestation is that by next year I want to shed 6 stone in weight, look amazing and start dating again. I’m going to try a vision board, manifesting journal and see what happens.
Love this! Thank you for sharing

Reactions: 1
I’ve just thought of a poignant one but I would like to share it as it’s very special to me. It does have a trigger warning though.

I was sexually assaulted when I was 21, in a very dark place but I wanted to reach out to people who were more vulnerable than me and teach about sexual abuse prevention. I held this image in my head that I would be in people’s houses talking about relationships.

Of course, I thought no more about it as I got my life back together and eventually after a year of therapy by this time I was in my mid 30s and was being bullied at work so I started applying for new jobs and got two offers, one was an office assistant role that I didn’t want to do but I had experience and the other was about abuse prevention for a company I was subconsciously recommending to people.

So I accepted the second job and I’ve been there for almost 5 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Today's been a roller coaster (thanks bpd) I started off the day so grateful and happy and productive, dipped into depression for the latter half of the day and now I'm back up again

What are you all most grateful for today?

Has anyone done shadow work?

Attachments

• Heart
Today's been a roller coaster (thanks bpd) I started off the day so grateful and happy and productive, dipped into depression for the latter half of the day and now I'm back up again

Yes I am currently doing shadow work I think it's a great way of processing hurt and anger and encouraging self acceptance of what we consider to be our shameful or hidden or darkest side?
The side that everyone has but would probably prefer that other people didn't see?
That's the part that can dominate though and push our buttons and be projected onto other people and also unfortunately manifest in self sabotage or holding onto unhealthy patterns of behaviour and repeating them?
I have been unconsciously a bit of a slave to these things most of my life and it's held me back from being a creative vibrant person because I was always scared or critical and sometimes easily angered? (Reacting though not responding big difference)?
So I think it's really liberating to try to integrate your shadow self because it doesn't go away if you ignore it as tempting as that is sometimes? (Denial)
It's the lonely and neglected parts that call out for acknowledgement I think and if that isn't done positively or with awareness it can be very destructive instead?

Until you make the unconscious conscious it will ruin your life and you will call it fate....Carl Jung...

I think that sums it up nicely?

So for my mental health (trying to restore it) and also because I have things I need to process and integrate I find shadow work essential?
I also find it to be quite joyful (when I engage in it) and therapeutic?
I feel a sense of lightness and playfulness emerge and I think it's great if people struggle with areas of repression or self criticism (I know I do) particularly around body image or sexuality?
Women are nearly always programmed to feel guilt and shame about those areas but shadow work (I find) naturally moves the focus away from feeling victimised and instead celebrates the power of self liberation?
Basically it takes a lot of energy to repress (which happens when you have been oppressed I think?) or to feel like your fighting an inner war or enemy (the scars or trauma that we all have and that need to be cared for) or to be overly strict or constantly critical of yourself?
I am guilty as charged with that and it's something I am very eager to move away from as I imagine most people would be as well!
So yes I really recommend doing shadow work especially if like me you are (or have been) a bit of a people pleaser and also if you find your needs unmet or constantly taking a backseat?
I absolutely think that shadow work is just (as I mentioned before) our own stifled and neglected and ignored part that really needs to be heard and acknowledged and even loved?

I found using the Dark wood tarot helpful I think that is something that taps into archetypes and folk and fairytales but using it you come face to face with yourself? I found it great for tapping into the subconscious? (Because I have a tendency to live in my head)
Also I am reading (and your post has encouraged me to continue with it and finish it!) Existential Kink by Carolyn Elliott....(from the front cover).....Unmask your shadow and embrace your power ......
So I will!

Also I am glad you asked the question what are you all most grateful for today?
My intuition has been subtly nudging me towards asking myself the same question?
Just trying to change my mind and the way that I see things? It helps doesn't it?
Even just asking that question?

So I am grateful to you for your intuitive understanding of things and your energy and enthusiasm and generally speaking just being supportive and understanding of people. (That's the feeling I get from reading your posts)
Thank you 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I keep hearing about shadow work and I forget to look up what it’s all about!

Reactions: 2
@Thank(space)you @Misbehaving There is a newish thread that has sunk that is for gratitude. Could be a good place to post once a day?

A few people IMO (and it is just my opinion) are overthinking, you don't have to have time, you don't have to do this and that etc, you can do those things but it's not necessary for things to get moving if you believe you need to do this and that, then you will have to do this and that.. same with opening your spiritual abilities it can be as simple or as hard as you make it.
You only have to flip your thinking for things to start changing. every time you find yourself thinking of what you don't want, flip it to what you do want and start believing it will happen. Starting small is easier than trying to bring all your dreams at once.

Gratitude thread

I keep hearing about shadow work and I forget to look up what it’s all about!

The post above yours is a good place to start.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

im feeling grateful and excited for the new year because I’m ready for the new year and leave all negative feelings/baggage in 2021! I saw an old flame last night & haven’t seen him in nearly 18 months, it made me realise how much I’ve grown and how grateful I am for the people I do have in my life!

I love shadow work but it can get deep and intense. I did it about my childhood/dad leaving me and since then, I’ve felt a weight been lifted and I don’t react the same when I’ve been triggered by something that he used to do or has done!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.