Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone tried scripting and had any success? As in actually writing things down? I have heard of people writing a letter to someone or to the universe as if its already happened. I would to hear some success stories for motivation! :) or even just thoughts on it.
I journal a lot, it helps my mental health and I write down my manifestations and goals which I have to say are coming to fruition with putting in the actual work too.

You can get a gratitude journal on Amazon or even use a plain notebook and write down what you’re grateful for and some affirmations. Some people write in present tense like they already have what it is they want. I’d recommend two books (The secret by Rhonda Byrne and Good vibes, good life by Vex King.) There’s also lots of podcasts on Spotify/apple and YouTube videos or tiktoks that are so useful!

I always visualize what I want and have made a vision board on Pinterest too! I listen to high frequency music and try to meditate because you have to be aligned and in a good place to receive, it’s hard sometimes but if you’re in a negative or lack mindset you attract bad vibrations.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I started by writing a list of things I want to achieve even really simple things like decorating a room and buying a new sofa, I now have that new sofa and my room got done I even have a bigger salary as that was another achievement for this year I can now tick off. Write a list of everything you would like to achieve in a year no matter how small and you will do it. 2 years ago we wanted to get our first family holiday abroad and we managed to achieve that too. Be grateful for everything you have and never down about the things you don’t because you will get them if you believe in them. Next on my list is the job I have been after and I’ve already had steps towards getting it. I will have it by the end of this year I’m sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg this is amazing i do affirmations 4x a day and also scripting/journalling and ive had a few amazing things happen.
I Don't do scripting everyday but when i remember to do it then i do and its so good really detail everything it helps to visualise, i start my new week on a Saturday (for some reason) and at the end i ask for a sign and it could be something like yellow cups in any form (tattoos,pictures etc) and i ask to see 10 in a week and yeah sometimes i see 10 sometimes i see 4 but thank the universe and then the following Saturday ask for something different
Another book to look out for is the magic that is amazingly good and ive felt so much better by doing it, i found a pdf version of the book online for free but also have a hard copy
I have also done 33x3 and that's worked many times for me too but always small things with that

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I journal a lot, it helps my mental health and I write down my manifestations and goals which I have to say are coming to fruition with putting in the actual work too.

You can get a gratitude journal on Amazon or even use a plain notebook and write down what you’re grateful for and some affirmations. Some people write in present tense like they already have what it is they want. I’d recommend two books (The secret by Rhonda Byrne and Good vibes, good life by Vex King.) There’s also lots of podcasts on Spotify/apple and YouTube videos or tiktoks that are so useful!

I always visualize what I want and have made a vision board on Pinterest too! I listen to high frequency music and try to meditate because you have to be aligned and in a good place to receive, it’s hard sometimes but if you’re in a negative or lack mindset you attract bad vibrations.
Thank you for all the suggestions! Do you visualize as yourself in like first person or is it more third person/outsider perspective?

I started by writing a list of things I want to achieve even really simple things like decorating a room and buying a new sofa, I now have that new sofa and my room got done I even have a bigger salary as that was another achievement for this year I can now tick off. Write a list of everything you would like to achieve in a year no matter how small and you will do it. 2 years ago we wanted to get our first family holiday abroad and we managed to achieve that too. Be grateful for everything you have and never down about the things you don’t because you will get them if you believe in them. Next on my list is the job I have been after and I’ve already had steps towards getting it. I will have it by the end of this year I’m sure.
Best of luck with getting the job! I'm sure you will get it :) Thanks for the suggestion!

Omg this is amazing i do affirmations 4x a day and also scripting/journalling and ive had a few amazing things happen.
I Don't do scripting everyday but when i remember to do it then i do and its so good really detail everything it helps to visualise, i start my new week on a Saturday (for some reason) and at the end i ask for a sign and it could be something like yellow cups in any form (tattoos,pictures etc) and i ask to see 10 in a week and yeah sometimes i see 10 sometimes i see 4 but thank the universe and then the following Saturday ask for something different
Another book to look out for is the magic that is amazingly good and ive felt so much better by doing it, i found a pdf version of the book online for free but also have a hard copy
I have also done 33x3 and that's worked many times for me too but always small things with that
Thank you for all the suggestions! I have never heard of 33x3 but I look forward to learning more about it! Are the signs you ask for just random things or things you genuinely want? I used to do affirmations as well and it really helped my mindset and anxiety and helped me do well on a job interview but I fell out of the habit! Definitely a good reminder to get back into it!

Reactions: 1
I am going to listen to the podcast today. I am generally a positive person. But I am struggling with positivity lately. It’s partly the onset of autumn and winter, but I think I have a blockage caused by somebody else’s depression. It is my husband. Can I ask - does somebody else’s negativity (for want of a better word) affect your ability to visualise/manifest? It’s like I am absorbing his anxieties and I can’t see around them.

Reactions: 3
I visualise as myself, not the 3rd person, you have to see yourself receiving what you've asked for. The mantra is Ask, believe, receive. It's not for you to wonder how it will come, but you have to believe that it will, otherwise that doubt gives an energy of lacking that thing and therefore you'll continue to manifest not having it if that makes sense.
I've manifested some very specific things, in a really short amount of time. I read the key is to be specific with what you're asking for.

You could write it down. I tend to listen to meditation hypnosis before falling asleep and visualise and ask then.

Showing Gratitude is a really key thing. Being grateful for even small things creates more positivity. So every night I would think of 10 things that day I'm grateful for. Even on a really crappy day, it could be minor things, like someone held a door open for you, a stranger smiled at you etc & you'll surprise yourself that it wasn't such a bad day after all. That feeds into manifesting as by expressing Gratitude you start to feel abundant.

This is just what I've picked up over the 10 or so years I've been doing it. There are lots of ways of doing it and it has to feel right for you in order for you to connect with it. Enjoy 💫

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really enjoyed good vibes good life and I'm currently reading "make it happen, manifest the life of your dreams"
I've written a "magic list" of things I want to happen in my life, 2 things have already happened so I've ticked them off. And I honestly spoke so much to everyone about "when x happens" "when I have y I will" I dreamed about it, visualised about it. I really really worked hard to achieve it.

I do count 10 blessings every morning and have a gratitude rock in the evening. Since I've tried LOA/crystals, I can honestly say I've been happier. Friends have noticed and I'm slowly coming off my antidepressants.

The things I'm struggling with are manifesting more money (I'm trying to manifest £120K a year) and meeting my soul mate.

I used to be the biggest sceptic but one day I thought duck it, what have I got to lose?

@ATV2021 you may be interested in this thread ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you @Thank(space)you

I've been very involved in the spiritual world recently and manifesting/meditation/hypnosis and Reiki. I've also joined the JFDI academy run by Noor Hibbert (who also has 1 amazing book and another due for release this week!). I did a free bootcamp of hers and things just started to click! I'd done a few free manifesting bootcamps prior and none really drew me in but Noors spoke to me and I'm enjoying the tasks and excited for my future but living very much in the present now. I've been able to stop therapy, come off antidepressants and basically had a spiritual enlightening. I've realised I was a people pleaser and over-giver at the detriment of my own energy levels so I've stopped and I feel lighter and brighter. Those who are meant to be in my life will remain and the rest, quite frankly, goodbye

My main manifests are:
To find true, loyal and faithful love ❤
To manifest finances to buy my own little holiday home in my favourite seaside town (its my soul place I'm 100% sure of it - I went yesterday and felt at total peace)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am going to listen to the podcast today. I am generally a positive person. But I am struggling with positivity lately. It’s partly the onset of autumn and winter, but I think I have a blockage caused by somebody else’s depression. It is my husband. Can I ask - does somebody else’s negativity (for want of a better word) affect your ability to visualise/manifest? It’s like I am absorbing his anxieties and I can’t see around them.
I'm not sure about the effect on manifesting itself but I do think the negativity of people around us can affect us for sure! Even for someone that doesn't believe in spiritual stuff, its obvious that being around people in a bad mood gets others in a bad mood. I am definitely trying to cultivate a better group of people around me that are more driven and positive because I think this makes a difference. That doesn't mean I'm dropping friends who aren't positive/ have mental health issues. I just try to spend more time with those who have the same goal as me.

I'm not sure about the effect on manifesting itself but I do think the negativity of people around us can affect us for sure! Even for someone that doesn't believe in spiritual stuff, its obvious that being around people in a bad mood gets others in a bad mood. I am definitely trying to cultivate a better group of people around me that are more driven and positive because I think this makes a difference. That doesn't mean I'm dropping friends who aren't positive/ have mental health issues. I just try to spend more time with those who have the same goal as me.
But difficult when you live with them.

I listened to Francesca Amber’s podcast above - it has made me want to explore the subject more.

But difficult when you live with them.

I listened to Francesca Amber’s podcast above - it has made me want to explore the subject more.
Yeah thats fair! I'm sorry you aren't able to manifest or visualize as you want! I hope you find ways to soon! Maybe going on a solo walk in nature might help?

Thank you @Thank(space)you

I've been very involved in the spiritual world recently and manifesting/meditation/hypnosis and Reiki. I've also joined the JFDI academy run by Noor Hibbert (who also has 1 amazing book and another due for release this week!). I did a free bootcamp of hers and things just started to click! I'd done a few free manifesting bootcamps prior and none really drew me in but Noors spoke to me and I'm enjoying the tasks and excited for my future but living very much in the present now. I've been able to stop therapy, come off antidepressants and basically had a spiritual enlightening. I've realised I was a people pleaser and over-giver at the detriment of my own energy levels so I've stopped and I feel lighter and brighter. Those who are meant to be in my life will remain and the rest, quite frankly, goodbye

My main manifests are:
To find true, loyal and faithful love ❤
To manifest finances to buy my own little holiday home in my favourite seaside town (its my soul place I'm 100% sure of it - I went yesterday and felt at total peace)
I feel you with that! I am definitely also a people pleaser! I will check out the free bootcamp, do you still have the names of the other ones you did?

Reactions: 2
Yeah thats fair! I'm sorry you aren't able to manifest or visualize as you want! I hope you find ways to soon! Maybe going on a solo walk in nature might help?

I feel you with that! I am definitely also a people pleaser! I will check out the free bootcamp, do you still have the names of the other ones you did?
One was American and solely focused on business so I switched off pretty quickly lol the other was Emma Kate Dawson but I do really like Noor Hibbert

Jessica Cunningham belief coding was good too

Reactions: 4
This is probably going to sound odd but I have been trying to feel more gratitude this week. That isn’t the odd part! Earlier this week I asked whoever there was listening to show me a sign - I asked the universe to show me a snail, show me that the universe was listening. (I don’t have a garden, and I don’t see snails, nor do I ever think about them.)

Yesterday I was feeling less positive. Last night I went to stately home which is having a winter lights festival. I was just walking around the grounds in the dark, just going through the motions, looking at the periodic light displays. When we came to the next one, I though, yeah lovely. Then realised that the centre piece was a snail made out of wicker. It stopped me in my tracks. It was a bloody random thing! It also cheered me up.

I am choosing to believe that was my sign. Am I being bonkers?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My book recommendation! Finished it in an evening. I think if you order before tomorrow (paperback) and put order number in a link on her Instagram bio you get a 4 week free training course alongside it too.

I promise I'm not on commission but she really did open my eyes lol as they say when the student is ready the teacher will come and I was and she did!

Attachments

The Source is a good book - explains the science behind manifesting written by a neuroscientist so can be a bit heavy going a times but has some useful practical exercises to take away to help with abundant thinking and just generally building self belief.

Reactions: 5
Firmly believe in things like this and I’m parking myself here as a placeholder for this thread.

My 2021 started horrifically - I hated my job and I was unfortunately taken ill - I decided to change my mindset and I ended up saying to myself every single day “in the next six months I will be a healthier, wealthier better version of myself” and from the time I was taken ill in January to May this year, exactly that happened.

My health has slowly but surely gotten better and I moved into a new job in May this year, with less stressors and more money. It completely changed my way of thinking in terms of projection and being positive with what you put out there and/or tell yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@GossipingLily sorry I couldn’t reply to your question for some reason, I think both probably would work but I use third person and picture myself in these scenarios that I want! I think the most important thing is to feel how you would feel if it were to happen so that you’re aligned with it!
if you vibrate at a high frequency you attract good things likewise when you’re in a negative mood bad things seem to follow! Now I know we can’t always be positive because life happens but I think gratitude lists sort of help at time if you’re feeling low.

• Heart
I've loaned a new friend a couple hundred, and now I'm panicking they're gonna ghost me and I'll not get the money back. I can afford to lose the money but I'm stressing about it and idk why.
Please can someone give me tips on how to let it go and trust the universe that the money is coming back my way.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.