Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for all the suggestions! Do you visualize as yourself in like first person or is it more third person/outsider perspective?

Best of luck with getting the job! I'm sure you will get it :) Thanks for the suggestion!

Thank you for all the suggestions! I have never heard of 33x3 but I look forward to learning more about it! Are the signs you ask for just random things or things you genuinely want? I used to do affirmations as well and it really helped my mindset and anxiety and helped me do well on a job interview but I fell out of the habit! Definitely a good reminder to get back into it!
Hi lovely the signs i ask for are things as basic as something to do with dragonflies so that could be in the form of tattoos, drawings, images etc and things like that and say i would like to see 5 in a week and yes sometimes i see them sometimes i dont its a case of hit and miss but its just something you can think of.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've been reading with great interest as I love this stuff!!

I manifested my pregnancy when we were struggling to conceive. Every night before bed I would repeat to myself where I will be in x months time "I will be pregnant" for example and it happened.

I also manifested the redecoration of out living room, new sofas ect. Its now exactly how I thought it would be.

Right now before I go to bed most nights I go through my new dream home. Every room every aspect I go though it in my head as if weve already moved in. Its something I'm really focusing on right now.

I have a 5 year list of specific things also.

I'm trying to be grateful for the things we have, how lucky we are and how 9/10 years ago I dreamed of being where I am now.

I'm going to listen to some of the podcasts mentioned above and look into some of the books too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've been reading with great interest as I love this stuff!!

I manifested my pregnancy when we were struggling to conceive. Every night before bed I would repeat to myself where I will be in x months time "I will be pregnant" for example and it happened.

I also manifested the redecoration of out living room, new sofas ect. Its now exactly how I thought it would be.

Right now before I go to bed most nights I go through my new dream home. Every room every aspect I go though it in my head as if weve already moved in. Its something I'm really focusing on right now.

I have a 5 year list of specific things also.

I'm trying to be grateful for the things we have, how lucky we are and how 9/10 years ago I dreamed of being where I am now.

I'm going to listen to some of the podcasts mentioned above and look into some of the books too.
Do you have any tips?

Do you have any tips?
I'm not sure I have any tips per se, im still learning lots myself and I'm still in the process of manifesting many things/goals.

But the things that have happened for me I've really believed will happen and focused on. Thats the best way I can put it really

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve just discovered this, it’s absolutely fascinating.
is it better to write things down or do you just say it over in your head?

Reactions: 1
I’ve just discovered this, it’s absolutely fascinating.
is it better to write things down or do you just say it over in your head?
Writing it down helps you to connect with the words and the manifestation

Look up the 55 x 5 and 33 x 3 methods x

I will google it now! Thank you 😊
It hurts your hand but it's a well utilised method lol also visualising the end goal in terms of how you'll feel/where you'll be as you cannot manifest a specific person. If its a new job or more money visualise how you'll feel when you get those and the universe can do the rest even if it's not what you expect.

Reactions: 5
It hurts your hand but it's a well utilised method lol also visualising the end goal in terms of how you'll feel/where you'll be as you cannot manifest a specific person. If its a new job or more money visualise how you'll feel when you get those and the universe can do the rest even if it's not what you expect.
This is really interesting! So are you saying that more so than visualizing details of what we want, its better to feel the emotions we hope to feel when we get the thing we want? So for example, imaging my self with more financial independence after getting a job vs imagining the job itself?

This is really interesting! So are you saying that more so than visualizing details of what we want, its better to feel the emotions we hope to feel when we get the thing we want? So for example, imaging my self with more financial independence after getting a job vs imagining the job itself?
Yeah exactly that. Manifest how you'll feel, where you'll be, what your life looks like and really feel it. When writing the "I am" type phrases (instead of I need/I want) you'd put like "I am in a job that I love, doing XYZ (helping people/working with animals/sales - whatever it is) and earning £50,000+ a year" for example. Parts have to be specific - You can do manifesting for specific jobs too but also be accepting if that doesn't happen it may be that there's a different path set for you. But the important part of all that waffle is the feelings and imagining you at the end goal - not the journey/who/what/where/whys of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah exactly that. Manifest how you'll feel, where you'll be, what your life looks like and really feel it. When writing the "I am" type phrases (instead of I need/I want) you'd put like "I am in a job that I love, doing XYZ (helping people/working with animals/sales - whatever it is) and earning £50,000+ a year" for example. Parts have to be specific - You can do manifesting for specific jobs too but also be accepting if that doesn't happen it may be that there's a different path set for you. But the important part of all that waffle is the feelings and imagining you at the end goal - not the journey/who/what/where/whys of it all.
Thank you! That was really useful! I always thought the idea was to be super detailed with visualizations. But its less about detail in the journey and more detail for the end goal/ state I guess! : )

I’ve got a new notebook and pen, since reading about this method yesterday all I’ve seen is the number 5 everywhere, today is the 5th so I gues it’s time to start 😂😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So I asked the universe to show me a snail if I'm on the right path and what I'm manifesting will come to me. As my faith has been a bit wobbly. Its not been raining here so not expecting to see any snails.

My daughter just showed me a video she's watching on YouTube.... its about snails. I genuinely teared up 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you! That was really useful! I always thought the idea was to be super detailed with visualizations. But its less about detail in the journey and more detail for the end goal/ state I guess! : )
Yep exactly that. The journey will be chosen to what is best. I wrote down a list of things I'd want (for example in a relationship/man) and then burnt this and let it go on the full moon. You can manifest as many things as you want unless you're doing it manicly/panicked as then your energy and vibration won't match up with trusting the universe to deliver.

I like guided manifestations too as they can aid you to visualise more clearly. I know I preach about her alot but if you Google Noor Hibbert then lots of videos from her former bootcamps do appear. I haven't watched this one yet but there are some on FB too. Just be specific just trust the journey

Also some books I've seen recommended:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you for all the suggestions! Do you visualize as yourself in like first person or is it more third person/outsider perspective?

Best of luck with getting the job! I'm sure you will get it :) Thanks for the suggestion!

Thank you for all the suggestions! I have never heard of 33x3 but I look forward to learning more about it! Are the signs you ask for just random things or things you genuinely want? I used to do affirmations as well and it really helped my mindset and anxiety and helped me do well on a job interview but I fell out of the habit! Definitely a good reminder to get back into it!
I got the job I mentioned above.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ooh Noor Hibbert has re-opened the book bonuses (online masterclasses etc) for buying her new paperback on amazon if anyone is interested (I've already got it and signed up haha)

Just saw this too:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hi,
Has anyone used any of these methods to reconcile with someone who is currently estranged?
Would the writing down the feelings of having this person in your life work or is manifesting best for objects and things rather than relationships/people?
Thanks all 💛

Hi,
Has anyone used any of these methods to reconcile with someone who is currently estranged?
Would the writing down the feelings of having this person in your life work or is manifesting best for objects and things rather than relationships/people?
Thanks all 💛
I haven't tried this yet, but I'd also love to get some tips or ideas on this. I have a friend who I was super close with and now we talk from time to time, but I really miss her in my life. I feel like the friendship is getting one-sided and I am always the one to reach out. Conversations don't flow naturally anymore and it's making me sad at the moment... Would love to know if I could somehow try and manifest this 🥰

Just parking myself in this thread. I’ve been interested in manifesting this year but haven’t really done any work on it.
I’m taking coming across this thread as my sign.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.