Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #88 Lauryn is the horror show that just won't go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, but needed to comment. Even if you were to look at the situation objectively, Lauren does not come out well. She's a grown woman with the emotional maturity of a 14 year old. Her behaviour is abhorrent.

Her behaviour effectively forces Annie to stay with Kyle. She has trapped her into her marriage. She can't leave for her own children's sake because she'd leave them in danger of Lauren. She can't let her children see Lauren's children, because of the danger Lauren poses.

Also having one child with a married man...you can sort of see could be a genuine mistake, apart from her gleeful parading like a lottery winner. But two, come on now...and you can say what she likes about Kyle promising her the world...she knew his situation and her desperation for fame and recognition means her standards are so low she accepted them. That's her fault not Kyle's (he's always shown you who he is) and certainly not Annie's.

And now she bleats, like the hurt party, whilst constantly attacking his wife. The gall is unbelievable.

She is deluded like a certified stalker. Nothing will change until she can accept responsibility for her own actions instead of blaming everyone and everything else. The women who support are also deluded. They probably don't have partners and have made bad choices. The types of people who make constant bad choices and blame the world, can be the only people who see Lauren as their posterchild for victimhood.

I can't believe Lauren is this workshy she's created a circus of a life to avoid working. Her poor children. But to destroy Annie and her children in the process, unforgiveable.

History shows us, that for people like her, the future is bleak. Kyle will never be what she wants him to be. Decent partners will not want someone who has behaved as she has, her fraud conviction shows us she has form as a dishonest and untrustworthy person. Her children are going to have to support her, and will resent her. She's not setting them up for healthy futures. She will be a badly ageing, untalented unemployable joke (younger girls will be coming for the limelight/along with other badly behaved footballers) all so she didn't have to work. She could of course change it, right now and stop the circus, but she won't because unfortunately she's not bright enough. I hope she proves me wrong, and fades into the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
So is she thin skinned and reads every comment or doesn’t care? I hope the court stuff and NDA is true, but I’m skeptical when the same article contradicts itself. And I don’t know why, but it really really annoys me when they keep saying Prozza made her own way to the game. NO SHE DIDNT!! Daily mail paid for her and that psycho has never paid for anything herself!!!!

Reactions: 45
Lauren i hope u read this- we all know what a desperate beg u are who intentionally got pregnant with a married man despite ur claims of being “infertile”.. annie has more than enough evidence of ur years of harassment and i hope she takes legal action asap.
U intentionally went to the euros game for clout and drama implying Kyle invited u when we know dailymail paid for it all😂 u will NEVER be a wag, just a slag. And u dont pay for anything “urself”.. kyles child maintenance funds ur entire life whilst u live rent free as Kyle and Annies tenant 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What I don't get....

As I've said previously Kyle seems to be one of those people pleasing men with zero backbone. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually has developmental issues that have gone undiagnosed throughout his life 🤷🏻‍♀️

So maybe it's correct that when he cut all contact and Prozza booted off he panicked and blamed Annie.

BUTTTTTT and it's a big but,

Prolapse has already said he's a "professional dream seller" so, if he has lied and promised things in the past, why would him blaming Annie be the thing you believe now 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 31
No one with a working brain cell nadia love. Only thick dimwits like you 😄 tattle has all the receipts and she defo does deserve the abuse, if you can give it you can take it hun. The amoumt of abuse she’s sent Annies way with her manky looking minions, its karma x

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
No one with a working brain cell nadia love. Only thick dimwits like you 😄 tattle has all the receipts and she defo does deserve the abuse, if you can give it you can take it hun. The amoumt of abuse she’s sent Annies way with her manky looking minions, its karma x
And Nadia it’s Women *
Fukin fool

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lauryn has never had a boyfriend and it shows, alot of women by the age of 30 have experienced men who were dream sellers, you learn from it and move on.

Lauryn seems to act like the lies kyle told her should be legally enforceable, he told me he would leave his wife...how many men use this line to empty their ballsack in the town slag

You ain't special lauryn, he wanted to empty his balls, that's all he wanted to do. Annie is a billion times more of a person than you ll ever be

• Heart
Reactions: 59
This is why she doesn’t shout from the roof tops about Klearpay she doesn’t have the same attention as she did for Kairo. Public apologies think Lozza owes a massive one to Annie and the boys 😭😭😭 duck off nadia you fat mop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Here she goes nadia the rotund pile licker.

Nadia ya fat bastard remember when you set up fake accounts and trolled your work colleague and you got taken to court for your abuse.

Funny how you never mention that when you are sticking up for yoyo knickers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
And Nadia it’s Women *
Fukin fool
Incoherent twit. Maybe she means Pan - ‘the woman are is everywhere’ (sic) 🤣
She’s in Brighton, in Cheshire, in Germany, in the stands, in Portugal, in the scum, in the mail, in the comments, in K’s Snapchat, in Annie’s insta, in Annie’s DMs, balls deep in tattle, in the courts.
Y’know ev.er.y.where… 👀
😂

ETA Portugal - how could I forget!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker, but needed to comment. Even if you were to look at the situation objectively, Lauren does not come out well. She's a grown woman with the emotional maturity of a 14 year old. Her behaviour is abhorrent.

Her behaviour effectively forces Annie to stay with Kyle. She has trapped her into her marriage. She can't leave for her own children's sake because she'd leave them in danger of Lauren. She can't let her children see Lauren's children, because of the danger Lauren poses.

Also having one child with a married man...you can sort of see could be a genuine mistake, apart from her gleeful parading like a lottery winner. But two, come on now...and you can say what she likes about Kyle promising her the world...she knew his situation and her desperation for fame and recognition means her standards are so low she accepted them. That's her fault not Kyle's (he's always shown you who he is) and certainly not Annie's.

And now she bleats, like the hurt party, whilst constantly attacking his wife. The gall is unbelievable.

She is deluded like a certified stalker. Nothing will change until she can accept responsibility for her own actions instead of blaming everyone and everything else. The women who support are also deluded. They probably don't have partners and have made bad choices. The types of people who make constant bad choices and blame the world, can be the only people who see Lauren as their posterchild for victimhood.

I can't believe Lauren is this workshy she's created a circus of a life to avoid working. Her poor children. But to destroy Annie and her children in the process, unforgiveable.

History shows us, that for people like her, the future is bleak. Kyle will never be what she wants him to be. Decent partners will not want someone who has behaved as she has, her fraud conviction shows us she has form as a dishonest and untrustworthy person. Her children are going to have to support her, and will resent her. She's not setting them up for healthy futures. She will be a badly ageing, untalented unemployable joke (younger girls will be coming for the limelight/along with other badly behaved footballers) all so she didn't have to work. She could of course change it, right now and stop the circus, but she won't because unfortunately she's not bright enough. I hope she proves me wrong, and fades into the background.
I agree. I think Annie probably wants to leave but if I was her I’d stay. He isn’t man enough to protect the 4 kids from Prozza.
Better to keep a watchful eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s getting worse isn’t she. Her behaviour is actually verging on psychotic.
When the only people in your corner are queen troll fat Nadia and gutter ‘journo’ Katie you have to ask yourself where it all went wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
At a loss for words....now Lauren's being abused 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here she goes nadia the rotund pile licker.

Nadia ya fat bastard remember when you set up fake accounts and trolled your work colleague and you got taken to court for your abuse.

Funny how you never mention that when you are sticking up for yoyo knickers
Like attracts like 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Incoherent twit. Maybe she means Pan - ‘the woman are is everywhere’ (sic) 🤣
She’s in Brighton, in Cheshire, in Germany, in the stands, in Portugal, in the scum, in the mail, in the comments, in K’s Snapchat, in Annie’s insta, in Annie’s DMs, balls deep in tattle, in the courts.
Y’know ev.er.y.where… 👀
😂

ETA Portugal - how could I forget!
Everywhere she’s not invited 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.