Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #88 Lauryn is the horror show that just won't go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have gossip… it came from my sister (that has no knowledge of my obsession with this thread 😂) so literally just told me as a ‘you’ll never guess what Z has done’ ( Z being one of her school friends of 20 plus years… so a legit source. She (the friend) slept with Kyle last month… she works for a charity, met him to collect some items he was donating, ended up in a hotel… apparently he’s ridiculously charming and cracking in the sack, he also gave her tickets for the England game tomorrow for her & her son (he’s 14 and NOT Kyle’s 😂) and she’s going, she’s already out there. sorry Loz!
Well Kyle will always be a woman, but do these women not have any respect for themselves??? And knowing his wife and children will be there. 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I don’t care how charming he is, don’t sleep with a married man who’s supposedly trying to save his marriage & don’t brag about it.

If this is true it’s not shocking, he’s an absolute woman.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I have gossip… it came from my sister (that has no knowledge of my obsession with this thread 😂) so literally just told me as a ‘you’ll never guess what Z has done’ ( Z being one of her school friends of 20 plus years… so a legit source. She (the friend) slept with Kyle last month… she works for a charity, met him to collect some items he was donating, ended up in a hotel… apparently he’s ridiculously charming and cracking in the sack, he also gave her tickets for the England game tomorrow for her & her son (he’s 14 and NOT Kyle’s 😂) and she’s going, she’s already out there. sorry Loz!
Is the friend aware hes in a long term loving and inimate relatonship with the mother of his 2 big nosed kid straight hairded jamacian kids they are chocolate button chris brown luvin soul mates the one and only quagmire jaw with her 90cm legs and natural beauty annie can only dream off??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope he wore protection as he has a habit of even getting infertile girls pregnant lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If this is true....

Wife and kids = in the FA box ☑
One night stand = given tickets ☑
Longstanding and loving relationship with Prozza = ignored 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 57
How could he have given her tickets for a game that wasn’t guaranteed until last Thursday?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.