Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #88 Lauryn is the horror show that just won't go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Lisa, shut up. I can’t even call her a has been because never was been?! That makes sense to me after 1.5 bottles of chicken wine so bear with me team.
1719613885873.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What are these girls obsessions with rocking antiquated fashion trends...all her own and grants money and chlo jobs rocking the 2015 Porsche design sunglasses to compliment the 2014 Valentino rockstuds.

Annie and Sian could never.

Probably put there's in a bag for the charity shop precisely 8 years ago tbh .....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What are these girls obsessions with rocking antiquated fashion trends...all her own and grants money and chlo jobs rocking the 2015 Porsche design sunglasses.

Annie and Sian could never.

Probably put there's in a bag for the charity shop 8 years ago tbh .....
Are they all skint? They all look completely skint

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lads, lurker here!

I'm having a girls weekend in Brighton, on the lookout for pan and strawbs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Imagine in years to come a Lauren’s lot has no dad around looking at the likes of Chloe a proper family. Imagine her having to explain she slept with someone else’s husband that’s why they have no father in their lives. At least Annie can held her high knowing she hasn’t done a thing wrong. The only thing she can be judged on is the fact she kept dignified and kept her family together for her kids regardless of her feelings. I know which mother I’d rather have.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She only turns up for the publicity but surely she can’t give another interview and photoshoot every time she turns up to a game saying the same tit “we won’t be sidelined, I’m doing it for cariro”
The mail only took her to the Euro's because they were filming her "Wag Show". No more wag show so no more free tickets, hotels and film crew for her at the Euro's. She won't be there

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Isn’t it nice to have friends?
---

I know he’s a dick but I don’t think he’d not pay maintenance. He’s always said he’ll support her children financially
She is absolutely shameless... its embarrassing
---

Reactions: 19
The mail have printed a story about an Instagram post that Annie is taking legal action over. I can't read it all as behind pay wall .. anyone got the link?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The mail have printed a story about an Instagram post that Annie is taking legal action over. I can't read it all as behind pay wall .. anyone got the link?
If you’re on an iPhone, click on the AA in the search bar and chose show reader and you can view it

Reactions: 9
Part 1
---
Part 2
That is quite the article!!

I honestly can’t begin to imagine the stress Annie is under, that was heartbreaking reading she was worried about the health of her unborn baby due to the relentless harassment from Lauryn.

The article states there is an NDA in place, interesting as to what that fully includes. From what I gather she must not have been fully honest with itv and after consultation from Kyle’s lawyers it was scrapped.

I pray for a day when Annie is able to have some peace, she looks like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders, and I wonder just how much more she can take! Katie Hind and Goodman are trying to break her, they’re dangerous vile people!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Part 1
---
Part 2
What a bitter, relentless, shameless individual. We can all see you only care for money Lauryn, your children are just victims of your selfish dreams, leave them and Annie alone!!. It's gone beyond bonkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’d love her to go on a show where they could diagnose all her personality disorders. I reckon she has a very low IQ along with all the rest. The way she keeps saying Kyle promised me X.
Lauren love people lie and break promises… seriously grow up.. her poor poor kids have no hope.
also the sense of entitlement to his money is bizarre. Its like she was brought up to believe earning an honest living was beneath her. Most women want and encourage their daughters to be financially independent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.