Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #88 Lauryn is the horror show that just won't go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is annie supposed to be happy kyle cheated on her? Supposed to send proz a baby gift?
How annie is acting or whatever she said is bleeping normal this skank had 2 kids by her husband yeah shes gna be pissed rightly so
Those kids are a constant reminder what kyle did i couldnt have them in my life not ever id feel nothing towards them esp knowing their batshit crazy mother could keep them away from me at the drop of a hat so whats the bleeping point

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Public apolgies? Wasnt there just one?
And anyone with a brain cell can see its just so lauren will tell her stuff for more articles she isnt on her side bcz she gives a tit shes only doing her job bleeping moron!!
No1 not one single fucker actually actually gives a tit abt her or the Ks its all gossip something to laugh at and think thank duck thats not me only reason ppl follow her!!

Doesnt matter what kyle said in private actions speak louder than words hes never been proud to stand with quags on his arm or they kids seedy little secret u cant be in a realtionship with a married man and u cant guilt trip or blackmail someone into being a loving father and cant hound harrass and bully a woman into being ur friend and wanting u to be in a blended family with her its bleeping insane
The only one who deserves a public apology is Annie. She got one from her husband but I’m pretty sure the nearest she’ll ever get to one from Lauren was when she pathetically cried on her stories and in front of her kids ‘I’ve apologised to Annie’.
Boo bleeping hoo Pan, the karma clock is ticking.
Kunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I reckon most of the messages she gets via her dms that she posts are mainly from Nadia. Nadia is known for being a troll and setting up fake accounts. I reckon her and Lauren are in cahoots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Must be sickening for Lauren knowing that each time Annie has got pregnant Kyle has been overjoyed with the news. In contrast, each time Lozza has got pregnant, he's wanted to curl up and die. No DNA tests needed for Annie. No begging Kyle for bracelets from Annie. No court cases demanding his money from Annie. Loz, get a bleeping life and a job you pathetic excuse of a woman. All she does is bring misery and pain wherever she goes. Even her own family dislike her and have nothing good to say about her. She has no meaningful relationships with actual friends because like Chloe said, she's toxic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.