Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #88 Lauryn is the horror show that just won't go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one with a working brain cell nadia love. Only thick dimwits like you 😄 tattle has all the receipts and she defo does deserve the abuse, if you can give it you can take it hun. The amoumt of abuse she’s sent Annies way with her manky looking minions, its karma x
Why does Lauren need a public apology what for sleeping with a taken man who already has a beautiful family.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Here she goes nadia the rotund pile licker.

Nadia ya fat bastard remember when you set up fake accounts and trolled your work colleague and you got taken to court for your abuse.

Funny how you never mention that when you are sticking up for yoyo knickers
Could someone also put proof of this is the wiki/top of next thread pls
Just so newbies can get a vibe of lozzas supporters morals etc x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Public apolgies? Wasnt there just one?
And anyone with a brain cell can see its just so lauren will tell her stuff for more articles she isnt on her side bcz she gives a tit shes only doing her job bleeping moron!!
No1 not one single fucker actually actually gives a tit abt her or the Ks its all gossip something to laugh at and think thank duck thats not me only reason ppl follow her!!

Doesnt matter what kyle said in private actions speak louder than words hes never been proud to stand with quags on his arm or they kids seedy little secret u cant be in a realtionship with a married man and u cant guilt trip or blackmail someone into being a loving father and cant hound harrass and bully a woman into being ur friend and wanting u to be in a blended family with her its bleeping insane

• Angry
Reactions: 29
No matter how much the Lauren brigade wanna sugarcoat events, she slept with a married man she’s sheer filth. Daily Mail are gonna use her then spit her out, like Kyle did. Mental the repetitive patterns😴 when the press are no longer interested in her what’s next? Kids still don’t have a dad. What’s the end goal

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Even if Kyle promised her the world, He was married 😂
So she was happy for Annie & RRR to be left and hurt ?
So I’m really not sure why she wants sympathy ?
I also find it funny that she thinks it was love because he ‘showered her with gifts’
He’s a millionaire luv😂 that’s a drop in the ocean for him.

That’s all she cares about
Yack

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
That big fat bastard Nadia needs to wind her neck in, didn’t she get sacked off celebs go dating for trolling someone and then had to sign an harassment order. Can certainly see why her a pan are mates. Cut from the same cloth the immoral ugly cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
That article says that she reads every comment and gets upset, I thought Lauren said she couldn't care less of people's opinions on her. Liar liar you're fat arse is on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I also find it funny that she thinks it was love because he ‘showered her with gifts’

Yack
I wanna know what gifts he bought her? Because she asked for a cartier bracelet didn’t she, and he refused?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is that Katie Hind sat with Lozza ?
---
Why is her chin like that? She looks like that dodgy bloke who always stands and talks to the bus driver and got glassed in a fight in a flat roofed pub.
She has the nerve to call Annie rough because she was photographed with no make on yesterday whilst out with Rezon. Lauren with make up on, still looks rough as duck and not a patch on the natural beauty of Annie
---
Katie Hind has zero morals.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I wanna know what gifts he bought her? Because she asked for a cartier bracelet didn’t she, and he refused?
Imagine your 'boyfriend' earned 160k per week (not even including any advertisements and brand deals) and you have to ASK him to buy you a bracelet and he said no hahaha. If I had to ask for a gift I couldn't even enjoy it ,knowing I had to ask and they didn't want to just get me something nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Yack
I don't even think he "showered her with gifts"...he'd shagged her in October before his op without so much as taking her to TGI Fridays and after that he wired over sums of money through online banking when demanded -not go out and pick something for her himself - so he could in his own words get home to his family every night.

Did he ever get her a little thoughtful gift like pick her up some perfume in duty free on his way back from somewhere and have it wrapped to present it to her nicely? Did he shite.

If he'd done anything remotely like that and there were any gifts we'd have 100% had some IG indirects like the below.

1000062351.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Nadia saying “Annie wished Lauryn and the kids dead” - I could well imagine Annie saying something like she wishes they’d never been born and that lot twisting it to make Annie sound evil.

I literally couldn’t give a duck what Annie has said, she has been publicly humiliated and dragged through the mud by a woman who took great delight in sleeping with her husband and then dropping hints about the paternity of her second child on social media.

I hope when Lauryn’s on her deathbed she looks back at her life and realises how much of it she wasted being a vindictive bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
this is exactly what she is trying to do to Annie
Batshit crayyyyh
She’s mental !!!!!
A narcs mind - Scapegoated vs accountability/ accepts responsibility
A narcs mind- bullied / perpetual victim, I’ll blame other people for my behaviour so it’s never my fault
A narcs mind- I’m not the villain vs projection , obsessed with their character I’m a good person ..
She is exhausting

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nadia saying “Annie wished Lauryn and the kids dead” - I could well imagine Annie saying something like she wishes they’d never been born and that lot twisting it to make Annie sound evil.

I literally couldn’t give a duck what Annie has said, she has been publicly humiliated and dragged through the mud by a woman who took great delight in sleeping with her husband and then dropping hints about the paternity of her second child on social media.

I hope when Lauryn’s on her deathbed she looks back at her life and realises how much of it she wasted being a vindictive bleep.
I thought the exact same she's said she wishes they hadn't been born and that's aparrently wishing them dead 🙄🙄🙄 show the receipts Proz or it didn't happen

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.