Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #88 Lauryn is the horror show that just won't go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Katie Hind is not all that popular…. Not surprising really! It’s becoming more and more clear why her and Loz have stuff in common!
IMG_4726.jpeg
IMG_4725.jpeg
IMG_4724.jpeg
IMG_4723.jpeg
IMG_4722.jpeg
IMG_4721.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Part 1
---
Part 2
Anyone think Lauryn’s ‘friend’s’ quotes in this came from Chloe? They seem to know detailed info. Or could be Simon Boyle if he’s now cut ties.
---
That Instagram post about Annie is disgusting! Let’s hope Annie does sue her, forcing Loz to produce her ‘proof’ that Annie has said the things she claims.. like the ‘recordings’ she has. Her second phone will fall off Brighton pier.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Simon Boyle and Katie Hind are friends …. 🤔

Think plenty of lies were told to itv which were since discovered! She can’t help herself! Couldn’t lie straight in bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wish she'd post the messages she's gets of being a home wreaking slag and keep it real.
All these daft cunts that admire her, I hope their partners fucks someone behind their back and gets pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I cant even finish reading this latest article this is getting beyond bullying now shes trying to push annie over the edge bcz she wont let her (not the kids)her be a part of her life duck off who would?
Kyle needs to man the duck up and deal with this i know ppl keep saying jst ignore her but enough is enough its been 5 years mibi more? And its been the worse its ever been since having rezon its heartbreaking to watch
I know hes publicly came out saying they are mistakes he was blackmailed but what needs to be said from his own mouth that this is his choice and not annies and lauren better leave his wife alone

Hope to god there is a plan for court in july 🙏

Reactions: 40
Every single thing she does is to get at Annie. All the mind games of messaging herself to get in Annie’s head she’s the bad guy.

I honestly hate the nasty witch I can’t wait for this court date she really needs to be taken down a peg or 2.

Kyle is an absolute bleep for bringing her into Annie’s life, it’s just so sad what she’s going thorough all because a dirty woman decided to sleep with her husband.

• Angry
  • Heart
Also that Rita souring her relationship with Riyad and Taylor over a now cancelled show! Imagine being so dim.

Reactions: 39
Becky Vardy can’t afford to open her mouth anymore hopefully same happens to Lozza

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Honestly this vile bullying of an innocent woman needs to stop. Proz rarely says anything about Kyle when he is the one who apparently ‘sold her a dream’ and it’s him who has made the decision to not see her sprogs. He was living separately from Annie and still didn’t want her - how is that Annie’s fault? Annie owes Proz or her offspring duck all. She clearly gave some consideration to RRR meeting Giro which in my opinion is way above her duty considering the tit she had been put through at that point but after all this? Nah, if I was Annie I’d be saying ‘see you in hell witch because I cannot bleeping stand you and don’t want you or your sprogs anywhere near me or mine’

• Heart
isn’t this court in July, just for the judge to say how much she can get for Khutney?
They would have already submitted the paperwork
I don’t think her antics online will matter for this particular one.
The fact she’s blaming her legal team😂
She had 3 different legal teams
She truly is a scumbag

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Becky Vardy can’t afford to open her mouth anymore hopefully same happens to Lozza
I think it will, there’s probably a LOT of work going on behind the scenes, they will 💯 have stuff on her! I think they’re playing the long game and being clever! Loz is just too desperate to realise what she’s doing is sealing her own fate! Can’t wait for her downfall, it’s going to be glorious 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Take a bow whoever created that insta 😂

Celebs go dating is usually one of my fave reality shows, I can’t believe they signed that skanky woman 🤮

You’d think she’s the wronged wife with how she’s spouting on to anyone who will listen, someone get a muzzle on her asap 🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He sold me a dream , promised me the world.

He also promised annie stuff when he made his marriage vows, he is a liar why can't she see this. This is a man who is able to have sex bare back and go home and act normal enough with no suspicions around him and have then get his wife pregnant. Why is she finding is so hard to accept he is a player and what he told her was lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.