Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #88 Lauryn is the horror show that just won't go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 31
this is exactly what she is trying to do to Annie
Batshit crayyyyh
Lauren, you’ll be all of those things doll. Have been and will continue to be. Can’t compete where you don’t compare. Carry on though. Face like a chewed up toffee ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She only turns up for the publicity but surely she can’t give another interview and photoshoot every time she turns up to a game saying the same tit “we won’t be sidelined, I’m doing it for cariro”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Katie hind is a nasty manipulative piece of work who is clearly using prozzas notoriety for her own gain. I have no doubt she will turn on prozza at some point to keep selling stories and having her name out there. Prozza is too stupid to see this and it serves her right when it does happen.
Coleen took a swipe at Hind on Twitter before and embarrassed her so that’ll give her extra ammo to go after Annie.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The tit she is hurling at Annie’s unforgivable, from the witch that back scuttled her husband.
The venom is actually frightening and I seriously hope that they are putting her into a false sense of security to hammer her because it’s escalating as she thinks she is getting away with it.
It’s harassment, bullying, obsessive,stalker behaviour and she is making it impossible to ever have any kind of relationship with any of the real walkers….. Not a chance would she and hers get near me and mine.
She is ramping up to get a reaction in time for the courtroom I’m sure , maybe trying to prove Annie is calling the paps etc.
I just hope the poor woman can hold strong until LG gets her Karma.
Kyle is an absolute dog to bring this into the lives of his wife & kids, I’m devastated for her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I know I have previously stated that I have been in Annie's position so I know exactly how Annie feels (thankfully he learnt his lesson after the first one) But the 'Lauryn' in my situation let's say turned on me, it was all my fault he chose to not entertain her child she had try to force upon him, I was slated all over social media by strangers, threatened & harassed. I remember thinking hold on a minute I'm the innocent one. I can hand on heart say though the day 'lauryn' turned her hatred against me and tried to cause issues between myself and my partner... My partner saw red. I have NEVER seen anger in my partner to such a level ... The more messages I got or slated the more hatred he held against her. As much as he caused the whole situation in the first place the day she messaged me she unlocked a deep anger in him. I can only imagine that Kyle will be exactly the same then more she goes for Annie, Kyles blood will boil with anger against Lauryn. She probably needs to tread very carefully, I think once the euros is over something will come out. I'm also a BIG believer in karma, what goes around comes around.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Remember she was jeering saying annie had the sun on speed dial ...now she's going on trips to see baby daddy at work with the daily mail. Vardy not showing her much support now is she.
Vardy learned the hard way, just like this nasty bleep will!

RM and Paul Lunt ended it for her, they will do the same with Goodwill!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
You’ll keep up girly!! Sunbathe, tattle, eat, get pissed, repeat. Enjoy your holiday though, understandably 🫶🏼
Ha ha
Eat , tattle , drink , repeat
This is gonna be my life mantra from now on
If I organise t-shirts does anyone want one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The little trollop is crying out for any type of communication with Kyle it’s embarassing. What’s she gonna do when the euros are over. What’s card is she gonna play then? When she comes crashing back down to earth and faces reality she’s gonna get a shock. Back to posting tit milk porridge the boring bastard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The little trollop is crying out for any type of communication with Kyle it’s embarassing. What’s she gonna do when the euros are over. What’s card is she gonna play then? When she comes crashing back down to earth and faces reality she’s gonna get a shock. Back to posting tit milk porridge the boring bastard
This 👏🏼 this 👏🏼

Shes being used and abused again, only this time it’s not by Kyle it’s some jumped up ugly journalist looking for some headlines! The most hilarious part is she thinks she’s so special right now 🤣🤣🤣 Loz your 5 mins are nearly over, you’ll get what’s coming to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Rotten for taking kw all the way over there just to gain publicity when she could have took him to see the stranger / dad at the Brighton game .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know I have previously stated that I have been in Annie's position so I know exactly how Annie feels (thankfully he learnt his lesson after the first one) But the 'Lauryn' in my situation let's say turned on me, it was all my fault he chose to not entertain her child she had try to force upon him, I was slated all over social media by strangers, threatened & harassed. I remember thinking hold on a minute I'm the innocent one. I can hand on heart say though the day 'lauryn' turned her hatred against me and tried to cause issues between myself and my partner... My partner saw red. I have NEVER seen anger in my partner to such a level ... The more messages I got or slated the more hatred he held against her. As much as he caused the whole situation in the first place the day she messaged me she unlocked a deep anger in him. I can only imagine that Kyle will be exactly the same then more she goes for Annie, Kyles blood will boil with anger against Lauryn. She probably needs to tread very carefully, I think once the euros is over something will come out. I'm also a BIG believer in karma, what goes around comes around.
Any normal man - like your hubby - would, but for some reason Kyle doesn't seem to be which is annoying me 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think he's just one of those weak weak men who doesn't like to rock the boat with anyone which gives pan the impression he's madly in love with her and Evil Annie's holding him back.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Horrible dirty slags the pair of them, wind your 70yr old turkey neck in Lisa mouldy cheese
Just shows her for what she is. An absolute tit parent. Her 2 kids will have mega abandonment issues growing up knowing they were so unwanted by their sperm donor but these two slags posting memes like its all a big joke. Comedy gold. The jokes on lauryns 2 unwanted children she needs to remember that. RRRR daddy is and always will be part of their lives. But aye Lisa and loz pair of cum buckets you keep posting like a couple of sassy 15 year old that's exactly why use are a pair of lonely old laughing stocks. TRAMPS
---
Lisa posting because Lauryn thinks all the WAGs are rattled by her when really they are all just in disbelief at her and pissing themselves laughing at her ugly desperate self in Germany hanging about stadiums with her unwanted son 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.