Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #88 Lauryn is the horror show that just won't go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before all this she blamed Annie, then she wanted her and Annie to join forces now she blames Annie again, obsessed

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Lads I’m at the airport and away for 3 weeks😭, how am I gonna keep up when I can’t neglect my kids and put them in the Breast milk freezer or palm them off to the spanish nanny! No es justo x least my kid has an actual Spanish daddy tho x wish we could have a group chat for all us pan head haters🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah ok Loz

I just get on with it is my favourite ahahahahahahhahah

Proceeds to drag her sprog to a foreign country to watch a guy that has used and abused her for years and is now doing it with her kids yes totally just getting on with it ya freak. If you're going to lie please try be good at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just get on with it is my favourite ahahahahahahhahah

Proceeds to drag her sprog to a foreign country to watch a guy that has used and abused her for years and is now doing it with her kids yes totally just getting on with it ya freak. If you're going to lie please try be good at it.
Brass neck of it to sleep with someone’s husband then say you wouldn’t be bothered if you bump into the wife 😭😭😭😭😭 another breed our Lozza skank

• Sick
Reactions: 39
How is lozza my age 😲
She looks like she's pushing 50...
Just replied to CGD storie how I won't be watching a benefit cheat liar! 🙃 😅
I’m 50.
i look 10 years younger then her.
But then again, I’m not filled with hate , rage and jealousy
I have kids , a husband , family and friends who all love me
I love my life and wouldn’t swap it for £8k a day never mind £8k month !!!
Bitterness really does age you !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m very concerned daily mail will provide her and giro tickets for Sundays match. They seem to be encouraging her (I know it doesn’t take much) but they are loving the drama, it sells basically. And it feeds prozza’s insane belief that she is right in how she is behaving.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
No contact...and then she says she asked him for tickets to the euros and he didn't even reply 🤣🤣🤣
Funny how when Kyle went back to zero contact with proz his hair grew back to how it was before 😂 never known a loving relationship to make someone bald with stress .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The mail don't care about Loz or her kids it's about maximizing clicks to make money. If they goad Annie enough they are hoping she will blow up resulting in more clicks.
It's laughable Loz thinks the press care about her , well she believes Vyle is in love with her and it's nasty Annie keeping him away. She lives on another planet.

Reactions: 48
Katie hind is a nasty manipulative piece of work who is clearly using prozzas notoriety for her own gain. I have no doubt she will turn on prozza at some point to keep selling stories and having her name out there. Prozza is too stupid to see this and it serves her right when it does happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
That Denmark fan stopped to chat to Kairo because he too had a number 2 on his shirt, not because of who kairos dad is. The thick witch
Giro looking at that random Danish fan in exactly the same as he looked at Kyle when he was held hostage for a photo !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Isn’t it nice to have friends?
---
If Kyle moves to Dubai or Saudi then he does not have to pay maintenance, its not enforceable in those countries. If Lauren moves to Dubai then Kyle does not have to pay maintenance either. She will not be moving to Dubai anytime soon.
I know he’s a dick but I don’t think he’d not pay maintenance. He’s always said he’ll support her children financially

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Of course she ‘wasn’t fearful that she would bump onto Annie’
Prozza was behind the bins in the Danish end.
Queen Annie was in the executive seats with the FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF THE PLAYERS !!
Somewhere Prozza and her 2 mistakes will never be !!!
duck off back to the bins Prozza , it’s where you deserve to be !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Lads I’m at the airport and away for 3 weeks😭, how am I gonna keep up when I can’t neglect my kids and put them in the Breast milk freezer or palm them off to the spanish nanny! No es justo x least my kid has an actual Spanish daddy tho x wish we could have a group chat for all us pan head haters🥲🥲🥲
You’ll keep up girly!! Sunbathe, tattle, eat, get pissed, repeat. Enjoy your holiday though, understandably 🫶🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.