Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #88 Lauryn is the horror show that just won't go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will not stop until she’s done everything she can to split them up. Unfortunately for her, he will never want her or her affair children.

Can you imagine publishing completely false stories when your chin looks like an arse hole.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Lauren needs to realise Annie and Kylie have never have posted about Lauren on IG. But all Lauren does is post about Annie and Kylie. Now who is the weird stalker one.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Lauryn how can you not see how fuckin EMBARRASSING it is that you obsess over the woman who’s his husband you shagged? Like you are constantly sharing stuff about her on your stories like an obsessed teenager 🤣 you are 30 odd years old ffs.

And sorry but Kyles a ball-less bleep letting this happen. He’s done and is doing duck all about that dangerous meff. I bet any money in court next month she’ll get a nice little top up for the konk and he’ll walk away again with his dirty tail between his legs. And probably shag her again next year.

I bet A absolutely fuckin HATES him. How could you not when he’s brought this hateful witch into their lives. But she just won’t give The Pan the satisfaction of splitting up.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
If Kyle moves to Dubai or Saudi then he does not have to pay maintenance, its not enforceable in those countries. If Lauren moves to Dubai then Kyle does not have to pay maintenance either. She will not be moving to Dubai anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lauryn how can you not see how fuckin EMBARRASSING it is that you obsess over the woman who’s his husband you shagged? Like you are constantly sharing stuff about her on your stories like an obsessed teenager 🤣 you are 30 odd years old ffs.

And sorry but Kyles a ball-less bleep letting this happen. He’s done and is doing duck all about that dangerous meff. I bet any money in court next month she’ll get a nice little top up for the konk and he’ll walk away again with his dirty tail between his legs. And probably shag her again next year.

I bet A absolutely fuckin HATES him. How could you not when he’s brought this hateful witch into their lives. But she just won’t give The Pan the satisfaction of splitting up.
I think he will wait till the Euro's is over and then he will go full legal on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does she believe she is the victim in the tit show she helped create. Is it because she has 2 kids there that she believes is more important than any other kids and she has the nerve to say she wouldn't trust Annie round her kids. Genuinely never known anybody to be so delusional in all my life. She's not untouchable like she thinks her day Will come. She's milking it for all its worth because she knows it over for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok, something really bad is going to happen. She’s took it way too far!
So Mel B’s ex hubby flew into Britain with their daughter and police are going to speak to him for harassment. He’s never been convicted of anything! But this slag has mercilessly bullied, taunted and publicly stalked online and physically an innocent woman, a mother of 4 who recently gave birth. I actually feel something bad will happen to lauren, someone will snap! What the duck are their legal team playing at? duck the Euros, end the witch!
Kyle, put Annie first, walk out of the Euros, blame pan and come out fighting for your wife and 4 boys! NOW
and I hope they sue Katie hind too!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If she couldn't care less about Kyle and Annie then why does she harp on about them every bleeping day. She would move on and live her best life. Never in my life have I seen an obsession with somebody's wife to this magnitude. Its insane the way she conducts herself. Lock the witch up and throw away the key. Society doesn't need a gold digging bleep like her on our screens or anywhere. Entitled Chav.
---
Ok, something really bad is going to happen. She’s took it way too far!
So Mel B’s ex hubby flew into Britain with their daughter and police are going to speak to him for harassment. He’s never been convicted of anything! But this slag has mercilessly bullied, taunted and publicly stalked online and physically an innocent woman, a mother of 4 who recently gave birth. I actually feel something bad will happen to lauren, someone will snap! What the duck are their legal team playing at? duck the Euros, end the witch!
Kyle, put Annie first, walk out of the Euros, blame pan and come out fighting for your wife and 4 boys! NOW
and I hope they sue Katie hind too!!!!!
I totally agree, I fear his wife and kids could be in danger. She is capable of anything

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He should take the house off her and rent her a smaller house that she can afford. He could stop her maintenance and tell the judge that she is making money from selling stories by using his name and therefore he is indirectly paying maintenance via the papers. Because without his name, their is no story to sell, she's a nobody.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
There’s chat in the comments that Katie Hind was involved in nasty articles about Caroline flack and been involved in phone hacking!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Remember she was jeering saying annie had the sun on speed dial ...now she's going on trips to see baby daddy at work with the daily mail. Vardy not showing her much support now is she.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.