Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #87 Sitting in the stands, it’s your biggest fan, pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calls herself a strong woman and a good mother - girl you need your head testing. How can you not see the damage you are doing? I’ve never seen such narcissistic behaviour. It’s all about her and Kyle not those kids. And shame on the Daily Mail for pandering to her all for the sake of a story.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
A shocking display of emotional and psychological abuse toward a child and stalking, harassment and blackmail toward Annie and Kyle and the daily mail are just casually tagging along for the ride 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 55
If she thinks it makes her a good mum taking Giro why does she need sell the info to the paper. Just go and get on with it. Also why not take mistake 2. Yeah she won't remember but at least she can also say in years to come i was there to support my Dad. Or is it because she is a mistake.

Reactions: 36
“The proudest moment for Lauryn was when one fan noticed Kairo after the game and told him your daddy played well today” … if this is not proof that she is only doing this for the clout and for her own benefit then I don’t know what is. All she cares about is people knowing that he is Kyle Walkers kid, she does not give a flying duck about that little boys feelings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Shes turning up at his work essentially if he worked in asda would she keep going there would she duck!!
Shes gna keep taking him the bleeping loon ball!
Shes using her kid to make ppl hate kyle & annie to pressure them into having her kids in their lives but lets be honest she wouldnt allow that she would need to be there shes already said that annie would be horrible to them?
Kyle does need to make it crystal clear that this is his choice and its nothing to do with annie say his older kids dont want to meet them that he provides financially and always will but cant be involved due to her crazy behaviour!! Its all about kairos upset she doesnt care shes upsetting RRR they could be scared of her Roman will have access to internet their innocent kids in this too the difference is she is choosing to hurt these kids while annies trying to protect them
Also i reckon if lauren had anything else on kyle she would have released it by now

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She went to the game with a daily Mail reporter???

Tell us you’ve not got a friend in the world Lauren without telling us you’ve not got a friend in the world..

this whole article screams it’s not about that poor kid but about her and all the attention this is bringing her..

it’s fkn cruel what she’s doing to that poor
Little boy..

Can’t understand this situation at all. He clearly tried to buy her off with the house, money, car, holidays etc and she’s still causing him trouble left right and centre if I were him I’d go back to court offer to buy her a bog standard three bed semi outright she can keep for the rest of her miserable life and pay the necessary minimum and anything extra on receipts for them poor kids and not their mother’s ridiculous champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. I wish he’d tell her to get to duck the ungrateful rat..

She’s desperate for attention from Vyle, she couldn’t give a toss about that liccle man’s feeling.. at this point I think she’s a bigger bleep than Kyle himself.. at least he comes across as likeable in some aspects.. our marthas not shown one redeeming quality throughout this shitshow..

🐀 🤡🐀🤡🐀🤡🐀🤡🐀🤡🐀🤡🐀

• Heart
Reactions: 69
The cheek of her to say Annie has the sun on speed dial, why did the daily mail have to go with her? If it’s about her son why the interview why the ‘exclusive’
It’s looking about the time for another statement from Kyle’s spokesperson surely? If he comes out and says this is now affecting my children will they stop giving this bleep attention? Doubt it

• Heart
Reactions: 55
All this blended family BS has really pissed me off. Yes, if all parties are sane then it might be fine.
When I met my ex he had a kid from previous relationship. I did everything for her for 4 years. When she was with us I made her meals, took he to activities, she had the best clothes because I shopped for her, made her lunchbox for school, did school pick up/drop off, took her to medical and dental appointments while my ex did literally nothing.
We had our kid and not long after separated. Her mum wrote an affidavit for our family law settlement pretty much saying I was a bleep and their daughter had mental health issues because of me 🤯
My kid similar age to Cairo has no contact with dad and has no idea he has a half sibling.
I miss her like crazy, I’ve written birthday cards every year for her that I will give her when if she tries to connect with me when she’s older. But whilst her mum and dad remain pure cunts there is not a chance in hell I’d expose my kid to drama.
My kid is none the wiser and absolutely thriving

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
If anything with her stalker ways she will be pushing Kyle further and further away.
---
He will finally be realising what a huge mistake he has made.
Last time he probably only kept up seeing Giro and keeping up Snapchats because she is weird.
It wasn't on his terms it was forced.

Reactions: 30
The daily mail attending with her is absolutely appalling. What are they thinking? Why aren’t they thinking about Annie and her children in this? She’s had her life wrecked by this woman and they’re complicit in carrying it on, it’s disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 54
He’s done what he needs to do financially. He hasn’t left them destitute. He’s left her in a far better place than where he found her - financially, anyway.
Imagine co-parenting with her and the psychotic way she acts. It’s just not a possibility.
he is a bleep in many ways but I can understand why he can’t be in those children’s lives with the likes of her as their mother.
does she really think this deranged behaviour is going to convince him to suddenly want to be involved 🤣 if it were me I’d up sticks and leave but in all honestly, she’d just follow them.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The daily mail attending with her is absolutely appalling. What are they thinking? Why aren’t they thinking about Annie and her children in this? She’s had her life wrecked by this woman and they’re complicit in carrying it on, it’s disgusting
Rachel needs sort them out doesn't she have connections with them.
---
He’s done what he needs to do financially. He hasn’t left them destitute. He’s left her in a far better place than where he found her - financially, anyway.
Imagine co-parenting with her and the psychotic way she acts. It’s just not a possibility.
he is a bleep in many ways but I can understand why he can’t be in those children’s lives with the likes of her as their mother.
does she really think this deranged behaviour is going to convince him to suddenly want to be involved 🤣 if it were me I’d up sticks and leave but in all honestly, she’d just follow them.
No way can you co parent with ber. It wouldn't stop her forever demands and stalking way.

Reactions: 19
Dear Vyle, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance

I ain't mad, I just think it's fucked up you don't watch my Onlyfans

If you didn't want to talk to me outside the Euros, you didn't have to

But you coulda signed an autograph for Kiaro

That's my little cash machine, man, he's only four years old

We waited in the Danish hold for you, for four hours, and you just said, "Shein Cargos?”

That's pretty crappy, man, you're like his fuckin' idol

He wants to be just like you, man, but he’s just clueless lil Giro

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Every picture I’ve seen her eyes are looking for Annie she’s not focused on the kid or the match.

Imagine having 2 kids to a top footballer and your only way into the ground is the away end with a scummy newspaper 😂😂😂😂😂😂

She really is insane not even Jo Frost could co parent with this bell end

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Rachel needs sort them out doesn't she have connections with them.
---

No way can you co parent with ber. It wouldn't stop her forever demands and stalking way.
“do not get your wife pregnant Kyle” 😂

I absolutely do not blame the walkers for ignoring this narcissistic bleep of a woman

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I see she left early because she didn’t want “kairo” to see Kyle with Annie & their boys after the match. More like you didnt love! #bitter
How on earth would he have seen them anyway ? It’s a massive stadium and they were no where near each other . Delusional 🤯

Reactions: 24
Guys since when were there blended families with kids from an affair ?!
TWOOOOOO OF THEM
Why should Annie accept those kids ?
I don’t understand why that term is being used
It’s not step children
That’s a blended family.
Lauren made her bed
She said she loves being a single mum so she needs to be that
Ugly bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.