Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #87 Sitting in the stands, it’s your biggest fan, pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she left early because she didn’t want “kairo” to see Kyle with Annie & their boys after the match. More like you didnt love! #bitter

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Let her carry on, she’s showing the nation what an utter crack pot she is. The first time round she had sympathy from some, she should have stopped there because everyone has seen her for what she is now.

The walkers will be in the family section again supporting on Tuesday, unbothered✨

Reactions: 47
Would the walkers be able to get a restraining order do you think.
Would be a non molestation order first i reckon
Also rachel monk needs to leak an article about when the last time kairo seen kyle was. So readers put 2+2 together that kairo would never remember his dad. My child hasnt seen bio father since a day after their 2nd birthday and id say by their 3rd birthday they had no recollection of him, understandably.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I see she left early because she didn’t want “kairo” to see Kyle with Annie & their boys after the match. More like you didnt love! #bitter
Peasant woulda been chucked out
Every pic of her looks like she’s searching for Annie.
Probably pointing “ there’s your brothers”
Won’t be long until we get a video of him mentioning his absent father

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
There’s a photo of Kyle and Reign in the family stand giving him a hug lifting him up - surprised she hasn’t cropped it to make out it was Kyle & Kairo she’s that mental 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Kairo is a Harley Benn in the making. Lauryn has learnt from her bestie

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Shes been reading here and had to stipulate this point for us as shes a good mum remember

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Notice how she had to get it in that Kyle promised Kairo ‘on FaceTime’ because she knows she has absolutely no evidence to back it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
The kid is 4 years old. He wouldn’t know that his “dad” (sperm donor) was going to see his family after the game. She is bleeping delusional

Reactions: 40
It was this comment for me. A just turned 4 year old, understanding daddy got an assist.

She really is delusional.

Coming from someone with bio-Daddy issues, I truly truly feel for this little boy 😥

IMG_5677.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
So thts how she got tix
Shes up someones arse at the daily mail and shes promised them an excl story/pics
I think there is a restraining order re the mentioning of 100 yards away from annie
How the duck would he remember being told sumat at 2 years old when he cant remember the spanish words she barks at him most of time
What shes not thought of is what if england win and kyles on pitch celebrating with rrrr and kw1 is just sat there looking for daddy
She also says about it being his last tournament as we have said it on here

Reactions: 42
It was this comment for me. A just turned 4 year old, understanding daddy got an assist.

Coming from someone with bio-Daddy issues, I truly truly feel for this little boy 😥

View attachment 3009499
It’s when she said Kairo said ‘there’s my daddy in the right corner’ sure Kairo knows his left and rights 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 66

View attachment 3009499
From her seat in the Danish end nose bleeds, there’s no way you’d have been able to tell one player from another.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Omg just catching up on all above. My heart breaks for that poor child 😮🥹 she is a cruel neglectful witch

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Who said to giro your daddy played really well, wasn’t they booed off or something she’s proper deluded

Reactions: 31
Awwwww duck right off hes 4 he cant even string a sentence together but he knows my daddy is in the right corner
This trying to guilt trip kyle into being a dad 🙈
The second he called them mistakes hed be finished in my book wouldnt mention him again have some bleeping self respet

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
She's getting braver 🤢

Posting pictures and using Annie's name.

Perform for Tattle, hun. woman.
Still catching up.... Sooo if Kyle is the 'villian' and master manipulater, why is she taking her little boy to hero worship him?
Can't have it both ways, not making any sense at all.
I'm so sick of her, she's a disgusting piece of tit.
Never matured and absolutely can not own up to her own mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
There is no way in hell he remembers his dad its been months she must show him pics/vidoes all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.