Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #87 Sitting in the stands, it’s your biggest fan, pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - Lauryn Goodman, Walker stalker, off her rocker, at least KW is a Spanish talker👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I assume if England faces Spain in the next round, Kairo will be on the field singing the Spanish national anthem. The fans will then serenade him back with "your mother takes it up the arse"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I really hope Annie and Kyle have Saudi or a foreign team for next season & have it all planned & ready to go without her on owing. Then she can’t turn up uninvited! She is relentless. I don’t see her ever stopping. I know she reckons she wanted to live in dubai but hopefully they get a restraining order on her then she can’t 😂

Reactions: 36
Its not only heartbreaking but terrifying that she genuinely believes she's doing the right thing by Kairo taking him to the football match. You'd like to think that now he's seen him play football she can stop all this nonsense but I won't hold my breathe.

Reactions: 50
Take the house off her stop the payments and tell her to go duck herself.

Why is she not held accountable for anything but wants to hold Kyle accountable??

He doesn’t want to know the kids end of???? You can’t force anyone to do anything.

duck off lozza daft bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Jeeeze. Anyone can work out from that article that it was Lauren who was buzzing to go to the euros since Cariro was 2, not him. She was gutted for HERSELF when she realised Kyle wasn’t sorting them tickets, not for him. It’s all been because she got her own hopes up.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Why didn’t she take him to the Brighton game? Low key no DM journalist. Don’t think she can sink any lower now . Poor child so cruel .

Reactions: 51
Why didn’t she take him to the Brighton game? Low key no DM journalist. Don’t think she can sink any lower now . Poor child so cruel .
Exactly this!! Like you said low key she wants to be front and centre constantly. It’s never been about the child it’s about her and her stupid ways of wanting to be a wag 😴😴 sat in the away end is the closest she will ever get quite sad really x

Reactions: 35
Kairo man 😢 it’s hard not to feel heartbroken for him over the way she’s using him, this is going to be one seriously fucked up adult. Shame on anyone who is complicit in her games.

Reactions: 56
Tell me you’re infatuated with this man and haven’t spoken to him in over 7/8 months…..I’ve said it for ages, she has gone cold turkey from her Snapchat affair and she cannot handle it, she wants this man, that’s her only goal. This is another attempt at hoping Kyle reaches out so she can get her fix. She is using Kairo, in her mind she thinks Kyle loves him because he met him twice, and that little stories like below will pull on Kyle’s heart strings.

She is desperate for him and sadly, Kairo is the pawn in her game to get what she wants, contact from Kyle.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
She is making a complete mockery of that wee boy, it’s actually heartbreaking, someone needs to step in because that child’s emotional needs are being abused

• Sad
Reactions: 63
Tell me you’re infatuated with this man and haven’t spoken to him in over 7/8 months…..I’ve said it for ages, she has gone cold turkey from her Snapchat affair and she cannot handle it, she wants this man, that’s her only goal. This is another attempt at hoping Kyle reaches out so she can get her fix. She is using Kairo, in her mind she thinks Kyle loves him because he met him twice, and that little stories like below will pull on Kyle’s heart strings.

She is desperate for him and sadly, Kairo is the pawn in her game to get what she wants, contact from Kyle.
Didn’t realise you could recognise a strawberry in the wild.
If I didn’t know who this trollop was, I would just assume she’s a fan with her kid.
I wish the tops just said ‘walker’
It’s ridiculous I think.
One big game
And forgive me if the boys always had ‘dad’ but it just feels like tit for tat with those bastard tops.

Lauren doesn’t understand Kyle has his own choices to make, she cannot dictate what he chooses to do.
How can anyone healthily Co parent with bastard blog, dailymail fantasist, social media bleep ?
I couldn’t

Reactions: 36
Imagine your career euro 2024 being overshadowed by this stalker. What have you done Kyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Unfortunately, that isn’t how it works and Lauren knows it. Legally, all children are entitled to the same standard of living (within reason) and maintenance is based on income. The maintenance and family court system is a joke.

She is well on her way to at least a Non-Moleststion Order, if there isn’t one already in place. This is harassment and stalking but it’s hard to prosecute and she stops just short a lot of the time.
Ismt child maintenance capped after a certain amount of earnings tho? I really hope she doesn't get an extra 8k a month. I also wonder how 8k stretches to pay the utilities in that big house. The judge needs to encourage her to get a job.
I cant see annie doing a wagatha christie doc. Lets just hope courts deal with lauryn and rachel leaks it to the press

Reactions: 31
Unfortunately, that isn’t how it works and Lauren knows it. Legally, all children are entitled to the same standard of living (within reason) and maintenance is based on income. The maintenance and family court system is a joke.

She is well on her way to at least a Non-Moleststion Order, if there isn’t one already in place. This is harassment and stalking but it’s hard to prosecute and she stops just short a lot of the time.
Would the walkers be able to get a restraining order do you think.

Reactions: 19
Kairo man 😢 it’s hard not to feel heartbroken for him over the way she’s using him, this is going to be one seriously fucked up adult. Shame on anyone who is complicit in her games.
Yes I’ve felt so upset about his mother’s actions lately.
Kids are curious but she fucked up allowing the secret meetings in the first place.
She has no self respect and her obsession with Kyle and hurting Annie allowed her to get her son hurt in the process.
She never holds herself accountable.
I hope he has one good person around him.
Wishful thinking 💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.