Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #87 Sitting in the stands, it’s your biggest fan, pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle takes his eldest son to a football awards ceremony and she accused him of using the boy to take the heat off of himself but she can bring a daily mail journalist along and receive a payment in exchange for a whole bleeping article about her son going to the euros and that’s fine.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 82
Here you go
Wow wow wow.... What a vile woman she is.
She just doesn't get it at all.
None of us think Kyle is innocent in this but he has a right to choose if he wants to be a parent like any woman does as we have all said many times.
He was not in Cairo's life for the first 3 years until actually forced by her! Now they brought another kid into this mess, he very clearly said he nearly fainted on hearing the 'happy' news, so was not planned or wanted by him (yes he should not have gone back there, may have used protection blah blah blah)
Again she just doesn't get it. Kyle is not Cairo's 'Daddy' that title has to be earned. Dna doesn't mean an instant bond for everyone.
Annie owes her nothing, her kids I'm sure will want nothing to do with her kids.
Stop forcing it, it isn't up to you lauren, you have absolutely no right to try and force a bond or 'blended' family. They are affair children!
What about his other boys feelings.
Why's it always about Cairo boy wonder. He really isn't that special.
How can she says I know this is hurting Kyle, what does she know of his feelings? Why is this narrative still being pushed that it's Annie stopping him. He's been away from the family home for months and STILL not come running.
I do not believe that Cairo constantly talks about Kyle unless prompted. She's been drilling Kyle and football into his poor little mind, since he started talking, it's absolutely sickening.
It's not the end of the world for a child to not have dad.
She keeps saying she won't comment again, wants it to end, they are so happy but she's the only one banging on about it! The reason we know so much is coz she can't keep her big trap (or legs) shut.

This is the most unhinged thing she's ever done.
Sorry I may have broke the word limit IYKYK😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
She needs a therapist for her to help mourn the loss of the wag lifestyle she so very nearly thought she had and move on with her life

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How is he managing to still do his job?
How is Annie still standing?
How is this stalking not against the law? Ditto the online harassment and hate campaign?
How is she rewarded with a house car and loads of money?
How are RRRR coping with this constant harassment

Do we think Kyle will pull out of Euros under guise of injury? This can’t go on, the FA must be ripping their hair out (Lauryn is known as a blagger and chancer so security concerns)

if I were the Walkers I would give it back to her, make a statement saying due to her harassment and behaviour he is having to withdraw from the tournament, the fans will do the rest!
In a side note, we know journalists are on here, shame on you DM for what you did, humiliating a child who will undoubtedly grow to be fucked up like Lisa cheese’s boy!
The Walkers need to relocate to the US or Dubai, this loon won’t be happy until she has destroyed them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My word she gets more insane. Wasn't long ago she was saying how awful it was that cariro had to see his dad on billboards, adverts etc, yet here she is buying him the sticker books hoping he finds one of his dad, ya know as well as taking him to a whole ass football game in another country. Is that not the same thing she was trying to shield him from apparently.
She says she wants the kids acknowledged, well what if Kyle agrees to see them through a contact centre without her involved, is she saying she would be happy with that and that she will go away quietly? No would she duck, she would then make it about something else. He acknowledged Kairo before and look what happened (they're both at fault).
At this point it has duck all to do with him acknowledging the kids (she doesn't acknowledge kinara herself) she could not care less if he sees the kids or not, she just wants the clout, money, wants him to leave Annie and shack up with her.
Luckily her endo manages to skip the whole euro tournament, understandably.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Kyle won’t pull out the euros, I really don’t think they are that bothered by her. I love they are remaining silent and not giving her the attention she truly craves.

She’s irrelevant and showing herself up, no friends or family round her supporting her except Nadia that wants the clout.

I’m hoping once the euros has ended she gets served what she finally deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Isn’t she not embarrassed like I get it’s for your son but his only 4 not like a 10 year old, or a father who’s been actively in his life like taking him to school and all sorts

Reactions: 36
Daily Mail paying for her to go to the euros for the drama and an exclusive article, all scumbags in cahoots together

I feel sorry for Kairo but not for the reason she thinks

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
God that article is an armchair psychologist’s dream. It’s basically the story of a scorned mistress who will do anything to get back at the man who’s scorned her, up to and including using her children and risking their mental health. A woman who, despite knowing full well that the man is so utterly and thoroughly rotten to the very core of his being, quite clearly still wants a relationship with him above anything else in life.

I hope someone makes a film out of it one day because it will knock Fatal Attraction out of the park.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lauryn is the epitome of female misogyny. She hates females. That’s why she doesn’t appear fussed about her Daughter and in the future she will no doubt be jealous of her. She allegedly shagged another girl’s boyfriend and then locked the girl in the boot of her car so she could hear her boyfriend admit to it. She continues to hate on Annie relentlessly. She really feels like she’s winning some sort of imaginary battle and the kids are her trophies. Annie is everything she will never be. A good mother and a loyal partner with an abundance of female friends and a family that clearly adore her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
So a fan who had no idea who she was at the game has seen her stories and is now messaging her. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hell shes lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Kyle takes his eldest son to a football awards ceremony and she accused him of using the boy to take the heat off of himself but she can bring a daily mail journalist along and receive a payment in exchange for a whole bleeping article about her son going to the euros and that’s fine.
Motwyw

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.