Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #87 Sitting in the stands, it’s your biggest fan, pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she shares that describing Kyle as basically a piece of tit which he is but will drag her kid to his games 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 OK the surely you wouldn't want your son to be anything like him of you believe that so would keep your distance but you wouldn't gey your ugly mush in the papers then would you. She just contradicts herself constantly, she must drive herself mad, the walkers consume her every single day. FANNY!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Nothing Lauren does makes sense. What we do know, everything she does is for her benefit and hers only.

I feel for Annie so so much. So unfair for Lauren to do this and get away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
God she’s just so bloody boring.
imagine being defined by the last thing you did. Cuz let’s face it, the last and only thing this chick has done is get pregnant by a footballer. Is she going to have it engraved on her tombstone? Here lies Lauren Goodman, mother and shagger of KW who won the champions league 4 times…
FFS move on. She’s relatively young, somewhat attractive if your bar is quite low, lives rent free and collect 8k a month doing duck all. You’re telling me Callum and Leon down at the pub wouldn’t take her on? They might even *gasp* fall in love with her and join her on tacky holidays in Dubai and get matching Turkey teeth.
Why does this chick thinks she’s worth anymore than that?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Pan. Every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grandads off his tits too isn’t he the one who called him Johnathan 🤣🤣🤣
---
She said she wanted to take him to watch his dad play, she’s done that so she’ll be going back home now right? 🤡
No, Gareth’s invited them to the players hotel for the rest and relaxation day. She can get a massage and use the sauna while Cariro goes to the salon and has his rollers put in and then they’ll be joining Kyle, Annie and the Walker boys for an evening of family blending before meeting Phil and Ma Foden at the Karaoke 😳

Edited to add they’ll of course be FaceTiming Jack because seeing Lozza always makes up for him not being picked for the England squad.
---
So the Daily Mail joined her at the euros and got an exclusive interview including an excited Cariro in the taxi heading to his first England game 🤦‍♀️. Hasn’t she just called the DM for the stories they print and the comments about her as well?
---
OMFG…..

Lozza: “Where are we going Kairo?”
Kairo: “To see Daddy”

I’ve just listened to it and she needs sectioning. ‘Kairo was going to see his dad in the flesh and not just in sticker books’ 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
So, presumably she has paid for the ‘article’ in the Mail? Imagine being a journalist and going through all of that study and competition for jobs only to end up being sent to follow her round and come up with this crap.

Reactions: 34
This article really is something else

“Defiant Lauryn Goodman blasts her critics as Mail joins her at Euros”

IMG_8582.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
No, Gareth’s invited them to the players hotel for the rest and relaxation day. She can get a massage and use the sauna while Cariro goes to the salon and has his rollers put in and then they’ll be joining Kyle, Annie and the Walker boys for an evening of family blending before meeting Phil and Ma Foden at the Karaoke 😳

Edited to add they’ll of course be FaceTiming Jack because seeing Lozza always makes up for him not being picked for the England squad.
---
So the Daily Mail joined her at the euros and got an exclusive interview including an excited Cariro in the taxi heading to his first England game 🤦‍♀️. Hasn’t she just called the DM for the stories they print and the comments about her as well?
---
OMFG…..

Lozza: “Where are we going Kairo?”
Kairo: “To see Daddy”

I’ve just listened to it and she needs sectioning. ‘Kairo was going to see his dad in the flesh and not just in sticker books’ 😳

She's rotten to the core!
Hope someone can post the article

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here you go

Thanks queen!

My bleeping god she's bleeping vile. I can't believe what I've just read. Who the duck does she think she is?! That bot has just turned 4 he only knows what she's telling him.
If this isn't enough for Kyle to take serious legal action she will never ever stop. She knocks me sick 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
Wow she has actually got no shame.
He promised him back in 2022. He would’ve been two years old. TWO YEARS OLD! What two year old would remember that or have any idea what that even means? Not to mention from that article it’s clear he hasn’t seen Kairo most likely since then and she hasn’t protected him whatsoever from rejection for all this time!!!! If she wasn’t such a nut job he would’ve forgot about him by now !
If Kairo loves his ‘daddy’ so much there’s no way he wouldn’t be asking for him after the match . So she can lie when it suits her, but couldn’t when it came to avoiding the euros in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 83
First time I’ve commented on this thread. HE IS 4 YEARS OLD, HE ONLY KNOWS WHO HIS DAD IS BECAUSE IT IS RAMMED DOWN HIS THROAT DAILY. wake up Lauren and start protecting your children, not use them for pawns for your own satisfaction. Honestly the most vile person on earth.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 96
Emotional blackmail
She’s so desperate
---
This article really is something else

“Defiant Lauryn Goodman blasts her critics as Mail joins her at Euros”

View attachment 3009268
Another shirt he will be stuck in for months
When was this stupid picture taken ?
He hasn’t taken that replica off for days but Catheryn has a new shirt on

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The press are using a deranged lunatic & a 4 year old boy & baby whatever her bleeping name is for views & comments at this point.

If Coleen can nip that tit in the bud on her own the Walkers need to do the same & pronto because this is off the scale twisted behaviour now& the press are fuelling it!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I bleeping SAID SHE WAS PAYING THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!

She will be giving it full chest now she has got the world’s most evil paper on side by paying them with Kyle’s money.

What the stupid witch doesn’t realise is that 1. She is absolutely the sort that the Mail readers hate 2. She is too thick to realise they are also taking the piss 3. None of the sort who would potentially back her (the chronically thick) read the Mail, and likely struggle to read Pingu to be fair 4. Anyone with a brain cell could know the bear basics of this story and know she is a bleep.

I will just say this from a psychological standpoint (I used to spend my time trying to repair the damage from behaviour like Lauren’s) - shame doesn’t cause a change in behaviour. Weirdly, it actually makes the person continue that behaviour. So it’s more likely Kyle stays with the Snapchat Senorita out of shame rather than any form of attachment. In the same way, all these attempts to “shame” Kyle to “do the right thing” not only makes her look bad; it also won’t causing any lasting behaviour change. You cannot shame, or force people to behave, change or love you. You can create periods of temporary compliance, but never change. I would have maybe felt sorry for Lauren at certain points at the very start but what she has done subsequently is just unhinged.

The Mail are taking the piss in that article “Lauren lives in a 2.4 million house that is part of Kyle’s maintenance payments” This is what happens when you dance with the real devil Lauren, even if you pay him.

“It doesn’t bother me…in our happy little bubble” You are a lying, delusional mentalist and are all know this bothers you, despite how “vehemently” you deny it (nice touch by the Mail there)

“I kept HIS promise” this is the BIG one for me. Say Kyle did promise this, not only have things massively changed since then, IT WASNT YOJR PROMISE TO KEEP.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
She's deranged! Clinging onto Kyle's word years ago that kairo would be at one of his games trying to make her look like mother of year by being a stalker as if it's for her child. She's an absolute embarrassment dear god Kyle what have you done inflating this slags ego that much she thinks she's untouchable! She makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Wowwwwww lol. Posting not only annie but the kid too, annie breathe in and breathe out. Dont rise to it. Or sian. Thats exactly what she wants.
---
She will keep stooping low and will probably share a dm with one of the kids whole faces in or something really below the belt soon. The more she doesnt get a reaction the lower she will stoop. I loved the sian clapbacks but honestly the best thing to do is stay silent it will kill her more
All she needs to do is share everything with the solicitor and then step back and watch him swap the house for a simple two bed with £1k a month maintenance. That'll be enough for the rest of the bills. Ys hesxbot started school yet so the local comp will be perfect 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All she needs to do is share everything with the solicitor and then step back and watch him swap the house for a simple two bed with £1k a month maintenance. That'll be enough for the rest of the bills. Ys hesxbot started school yet so the local comp will be perfect 👌
Unfortunately, that isn’t how it works and Lauren knows it. Legally, all children are entitled to the same standard of living (within reason) and maintenance is based on income. The maintenance and family court system is a joke.

She is well on her way to at least a Non-Moleststion Order, if there isn’t one already in place. This is harassment and stalking but it’s hard to prosecute and she stops just short a lot of the time.

Reactions: 44
Unfortunately, that isn’t how it works and Lauren knows it. Legally, all children are entitled to the same standard of living (within reason) and maintenance is based on income. The maintenance and family court system is a joke.

She is well on her way to at least a Non-Moleststion Order, if there isn’t one already in place. This is harassment and stalking but it’s hard to prosecute and she stops just short a lot of the time.
Even Martha's written into the Fail going this is too much

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.