Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #87 Sitting in the stands, it’s your biggest fan, pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe/hopefully this DM exclusive today is actually all part of Rachel Monk’s continued plan to show her for the absolute loon that she is. The tide of public opinion is definitely turning.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She stopped kairo meeting rrr when Annie offered. How the duck did she think it was going to go expecting to be sat with Annie watching the game? Then when kyles come over after and rrr cuddle and kiss Kyle and then he goes to kairo and does the same, what are rrr going to think? I know that probs doesn’t make sense 😂 but putting 4 kids through thag would be werid and awkward and kids not understanding

Reactions: 36
Oh duck this I’m now all for her getting a tv show - if she’s this entertaining in her own flat head imagine how much entertainment she’d bring us in real life.. Denmark fans messaging her though 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’m a bit fumed to be honest that the bloke I’ve sat infront of at the home games for absolutely donkeys has never found me on insta to tell me how much of an amazing mami I am and that he looks so forwards to hearing me telling my liccle man to stop fkn mithering me when I’m trying to watch the game and he’s ran out of snackies…delululu Lauren 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The only half decent thing she has done was leaving before full time so Kairo didn’t have to see Kyle with his family, that was the bit that was upsetting me for that little boy. Other than that, she’s diabolical. Just as you think she can’t sink any lower 😡

Reactions: 33
So a fan who had no idea who she was at the game has seen her stories and is now messaging her. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hell shes lost it.
Saw her, googled her slaggy story, found her insta, added her, was accepted, commented. All within hours 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 61
The only half decent thing she has done was leaving before full time so Kairo didn’t have to see Kyle with his family, that was the bit that was upsetting me for that little boy. Other than that, she’s diabolical. Just as you think she can’t sink any lower 😡
I don’t think that was decent of her - she did it because she herself can’t bare to see Kyle with his other children.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I don’t think that was decent of her - she did it because she herself can’t bare to see Kyle with his other children.
That is very true, but I’m still thankful kairo didn’t have to see it. We all laugh and joke about what a nutter she is, but that boy is getting older and more aware now and if this is how she is going to continue, poor lad is going to have some serious issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Katie Hind you need a lesson in morals, asap, feral behaviour from the DM carrying this on. Attending with a reporter and ur grandad how is she not embarrassed hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 66
She's very much the epitome of do as I say not as I do.

As an aside I feel guilty putting sick emojis on the screenshots for the blocked. I'm grateful but duck sake she knocks me sick!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Reckon Kyle story to drop tonight about 7 from RM! 🤞 I think only a judge can stop this loon now! 🧑‍⚖️

Reactions: 27
“The proudest moment for Lauryn was when one fan noticed Kairo after the game and told him your daddy played well today” … if this is not proof that she is only doing this for the clout and for her own benefit then I don’t know what is. All she cares about is people knowing that he is Kyle Walkers kid, she does not give a flying duck about that little boys feelings.
Came to say the same thing. Who even gets off on that, that's what it's all about for her attention, attention, attention. She doesn't even realise how awful she makes herself look everytime she does one of these pathetic interviews.

Reactions: 29
Calls herself a good mother? A good mother would never sell stories about their private lives, their kids or slate their kids father so publicly. That not a good mother. A good mother would put their kids welfare first. They would not confuse them or ram their absent father down their throats. Its absolutely psychological abuse to Kairo. Its also harrasment to Kyle and his family, he's clearly stated many times that he did not invite Lauren and her family. She just looks like a desperate stalker wannabe wag

• Heart
Reactions: 48
i actually think Kyle should now ignore her indefinitely
Otherwise what message is this sending ?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
For the blocked…
Lovely piece?
She is using and emotionally abusing her son!
Annie is so so private and this rat is STILL banging on and bleeping on! Selling stories to the papers when she's accused Annie before, when she has never!
Imagine if she was with Kyle, she'd have documented every second of the euros. This is all it's about her and the attention his name brings.
The fact his actual WIFE doesn't use his surname, whilst she parades his initials says it all. So embarrassing.
One desperate bastard.
I can't stand her, understandably 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Anyone who follows the bleep fancy looking at her followers to see if any Denmark fans have recently followed her in the last 24 hours to send her that message?

I expect their account will be as valid as Catherine Rowland

😂😂😂😂😂 she’s a FREAK

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Here you go
Ruined my own morning reading this 🤬 she really needs knocking down a peg or 5 !!
Come on Kyle step up and protect and defend your wife the woman you called your soul mate. Nah absolute weak arse man he knocks me sick, poor Annie 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.