Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way is she going, this is all pressure for K and A to give in to her demands, she’s bought an extra 9 days of pressure that’s all, the clue in the article is ‘ a source said a camera crew COULD accompany her’ not WILL! She isn’t going, crazy motherfucker needs sectioning, those poor poor children my heart breaks for them 💔
It’s interesting the story is sold to the Sun where people can’t comment as she knows she would be slaughtered!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She has no bleeping shame. What a complete fucked up rat she is. How is she not embarrassed 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 45
She doesn’t encourage it but he’s counting down the days with a sticker chart . Counting down to which date because she’s changed it from the first game to the third game . Make it make sense proz 🤔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Guys imagine if shes really close to the sides and starts shouting when hes close to the sides🫣 i cant cope with this. Shes going to affect his play isnt she

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Kyle must regret the day he let this devil into their lives. It truly must haunt him every single day because she is bat tit crazy. It’s actually scary what she is doing

• Heart
Reactions: 64
She’s batshit bleeping crazy 😂 she was crying a few weeks Kyle didn’t send Kairo a birthday card but she will follow his father to the euros, the father he cries for cos he hasn’t heard of him for months. Talk about confusing your child my god.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
This is tomorrows stories
Oh I know that xx. She’ll be loving it that the story she sold to the sun has gone live the night before the match, even though it’s intended for the main headline on Sunday, to try and cause him and Annie stress before the big game.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
And she had the audacity to say it was Annie who had “the sun on speed dial” crazy delusional excuse of a mother!! I don’t care what she says she doesn’t love her children. No mother would subject their innocent children to that humiliation! To actually put them both in that shirt for her own gain and clout is worrying!! Using her children like pawns in her sick games against Annie
Round off applause for you Kyle, hope you’re really pleased with yourself for bringing this weirdo into your families life 👏🏻👏🏻 man the duck up and finally silence this freak!! Protect your family you have the money to do so!!

• Heart
Reactions: 75
What. The. duck! Honestly i have no words for this woman. Does she think this is normal behaviour? She is absolutely disgraceful.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I also think she isn’t going but is playing games. Potentially trying to get in Annie’s head if she knows she is only going for a day at a time to lead her to think KW has arranged it and he’s meeting up with her. She’s a vile bully. I hope someone knocks her block off 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She doesn’t encourage it but he’s counting down the days with a sticker chart . Counting down to which date because she’s changed it from the first game to the third game . Make it make sense proz 🤔
It’s hilarious did giro go and buy it himself ?
She’s a proper thick prick
---
Kyle must regret the day he let this devil into their lives. It truly must haunt him every single day because she is bat tit crazy. It’s actually scary what she is doing
I thought this until he went for round 2

Reactions: 22
As much as it PAINS me to say it because it feeds into Lauryns delusions, there has to be a reason why there’s been no legal action against her yet. They could EASILY get a gagging/restraining order against her so it begs the question why haven’t they? Is Kyle the one not wanting to proceed with it because deep down he truly does have feelings for her? Or because it inflates his ego seeing the levels she goes to for his attention and he doesn’t want it to end? Surely if he was genuinely sorry and remorseful for his actions he would be doing everything in his power to rid himself and his wife of this cling on

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Miss Monk better be working overtime right now sorting out a restraining order with his lawyers.
They need to stop bleeping around now and shut her up once and for all because if not maybe @Rose94 has a point, why aren’t they doing something about it

Reactions: 38
Let’s hope the police 136 her in the airport 😂😂, she needs a period of assessment, she’s unwell. Absolute lunatic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.