Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn doesn’t encourage it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ the 4 year old toddling off to Argos to buy the goals for the living room and then popping into the book shop to buy a countdown chart and stickers.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
Lauryn doesn’t encourage it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ the 4 year old toddling off to Argos to buy the goals for the living room and then popping into the book shop to buy a countdown chart and stickers.
4 year old logging onto the nursery rhyme device and ordering Daddy 2 shirts for him and #sister

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Pmsl right Brit Brit
Purely for us here as so many of us has said she encourages it 😂
Sad act she is

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How. bleeping. Embarrassing.
woman has no shame.
#daddy2 🤢🤮🤮🤮

View attachment 2996740
I can’t get over how bad she dresses. It’s like she doesn’t own a mirror. Her brain must be so delusional that she thinks she looks good. The wags must have a field day in their WhatsApp group every time she arranges pap photos.

All 3 of those sisters haven’t got 1 bit of fashion sense 🤢

Reactions: 37
Who does she think giro is, that he has to be there even though KW has publicaly said he didn’t invite none of them

Reactions: 22
I bet she’s (kairo) bought tickets right behind the WAGS stand so when the press take pictures, she’s in them and looks like she’s sitting with them. Vardy will have told her how to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s such a bad scruff. Wtf is she wearing and I’m not even going to talk about the kids shirt….

She’s arranged that pap shoot and she still looks like she’s searched for clothes in the 50p charity shop bin.
She’s a bleeping skank. Perhaps it should put them all in a pair of these instead of the shirts seeing as it insists on acting like one:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't even know what to make of these pics. I'll go with worrying. However Annie must be pissing herself laughing. Article after article after article of Lauren kicking off cos Kyle won't be q dad then Lauren reeling out both kids with daddy tops on. It's deranged.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
60B87DC5-52E6-4F9B-80C7-B6626AA4B918.jpeg

just been watching an old TOWIE clip on TikTok and this was the suggested search on the comments 😂 poor goodger must endure some right tit off people

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't even know what to make of these pics. I'll go with worrying. However Annie must be pissing herself laughing. Article after article after article of Lauren kicking off cos Kyle won't be q dad then Lauren reeling out both kids with daddy tops on. It's deranged.
If I was Annie, I’d be using Kyle’s money to get a bodyguard because Lauren is seriously deranged. Someone referred to a DM comment a few pages back that she turned up to Annie and Kyle’s boys birthday party with Kairo. Not sure if it’s true but she has form for doing this, like when she turned up at the restaurant Annie had her birthday at the next day. That’s creepy as duck and what’s worse is she lives the other end of the country to have done that.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.