Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the befriending their neighbour that freaks me out. She’s bleeping unhinged

Reactions: 35
Is she on a come down or something? Wouldn’t you make an effort meeting someone to have your photo taken for the sun

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How’s she going to explain to little Richie Rich why he can’t go over and see his dad? Even after the game? Or if they see daddy 2 with his wanted kids? That’s the risk she’s willing to take just to be a nasty bleep to Annie. Hopefully the ball wacks the pig in the nose honestly I’m raging 😤 even though I knew she’d do it. As soon as that article was released to ruin Chloe’s day I knew she’d be there in Germany too. She’s a creeper 🤢 lurking around in the shadows where it’s not wanted, taking photos & forcing itself on people. She belongs on a register. They need to put a muzzle on it once and for all ffs I don’t know why they haven’t yet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The way she continually tries to push herself and the kids into his life is terrifying. He doesn’t want anything to do with any of u go away 😫

Reactions: 47
Kairo has a football sticker chart in his bedroom. I wonder who the source of that revelation is. So she has dressed them up in daddy 2 England kits for a pap shoot days before the first england game and the article is planned for tomorrow, to look like the pics are from tomorrow for the first game. But she’s dressed them all up on some random day and wheeled them down the park. Next level tragic crazy deranged psycho.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Someone egg her
Articles confusing
Lauren is this clear enough ?
Omg the girls hair is bad....
Can Fifa not stop her getting in.
Hope she is stopped.
---
She shaved her newborns hair off and honestly it’s done nothing for the 30 month old known as KW
wtf is this ?

As for the ‘daddy’
She is such a fukin embarrassment
She is a disgrace

Reactions: 19
What an absolute bleep! My god she's got no shame.
Kyle you've allowed this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Here we go lads. She’s unleashed the crazy. Almost certainly some sort of blackmail going on, she’s got half of what she wants hence the announcement she’s not attending the first game, leaving the threat of attending the second. Nothing we’ve not seen before.

The kids in those kits is heartbreaking. Imagine being tormented and humiliated that way for press attention by your own mother.
I don't get why Kyle hasn't been able to stop this tit. And I don't mean by giving her money.

Reactions: 24
At this point the only reasonable explanation for her actions is she has a massive humiliation kink but is bringing her kids in to fuel it. Absolute freak of nature. No words. But well done Proz, you just make us all look like we were right all along

Reactions: 32
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s bought herself a cricut machine and just sticks ‘daddy 2’ over all their clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
At this point I'd chose violence kids! I know shocker 🤠 but if I was Annie id rag the witch out my house & bounce her & kyle to Mars with her bastard kids & their scruffy dirty hair & I'd give zero fucks!
The audacity of this ugly witch is off the charts.
She wouldn't frighten me like...Annie send her my way pet I'd cripple her she would eat through a straw for years 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Never in my life have I ever seen anyone with a number on the front of a football shirt.
All done purely to enable the set up pap pic get’s a shot of his dad’s number.
She is disgusting and an even worse mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I do actually feel sorry for Kyle. Yeah he went back again. But imagine what he has had to put up with while she has blackmailed him. Poor Giro and No name they are going to have bad mental health because of Lauren. Time for Chloe to release this statement now.
---
Wasn't Daddy 2 or something like that what the 3 R's had. Can Lauren not think of her own idea.

Reactions: 20
I do actually feel sorry for Kyle. Yeah he went back again. But imagine what he has had to put up with while she has blackmailed him. Poor Giro and No name they are going to have bad mental health because of Lauren. Time for Chloe to release this statement now.
---
Wasn't Daddy 2 or something like that what the 3 R's had. Can Lauren not think of her own idea.
I don’t. This is the consequence of his own actions. The only people I feel sorry for are his wife, Annie and their 4 children.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
---

I'm torn tbh but ultimately Kyle knew how she went on 1st time round & he's gone back & know his wife & boys are in the firing line.
If that was your man would you feel for him? No you'd want to chop his manky knob off.
Blackmail is awful but he's willingly put himself in that position again.

Ps bbc2 pride is on & the witch is back has just come on I've just choked cheers Kyle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.