Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loooool literally whys she in a park with paps doing that with the shirts on. Sad bint. Those two kids are going to grow up with serious issues.
An empty park as well, because her kids are too famous to mingle with anyone else.
No cousins
No friends
Put the 30 month old down, she has her dad’s legs remember loz.

Also every article is mentioning this camera crew 😂
Who gives a tit loz

• Haha
Reactions: 39
333C892C-C231-4EA5-A29E-2C632A97AED3.jpeg

duck RIGHT OFF
this crazy witch has had “daddy 2” t shirts made for them woowwwwwwww

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
How sad for kairo though. At the end of the match when he asks to see daddy and isnt able to. She is confusing that poor kid someone make it stop! No wonder Chloe’s had enough of her
hope this doesn’t put annie off going and taking RRRR. She wont be sat anywhere near them but they deserve to see their dad play

• Sad
Reactions: 59
What a mentally unwell person this woman is!! Why the hell haven’t Kyle and Annie had a restraining order to prevent this?? I can’t understand it

• Angry
Reactions: 63
Absolutely no way on gods earth as Kyle arranged this. It’s absolutely embarrassing,she’s a lunatic. A camera crew could also be with her whilst she films her new doc on life as a wag!!? YOU ARE NOT A WAG you’re a SLAG an unwanted one at that

• Heart
Reactions: 56
How sad for kairo though. At the end of the match when he asks to see daddy and isnt able to. She is confusing that poor kid someone make it stop! No wonder Chloe’s had enough of her
hope this doesn’t put annie off going and taking RRRR. She wont be sat anywhere near them but they deserve to see their dad play
Sorry guys she’s set me off
This to me is screaming forced relationship
It’s just like when she brought the boy to the meeting regarding the house move.
She will force her way
If Kyle sees him as she dashes him on pitch i doubt he will say F off
She it’s disgusting
It’s not fair on RRR ( the eldest boys)
How will they feel ?
She is the most selfish bleep ever

• Heart
Reactions: 64
So what happens when the game ends and he goes and sits with his family? Will Loz, Giro and her camera crew have left the stadium or will they catch her sobbing on camera about how unfair it is her & Kairo aren’t there 😭

Reactions: 39
Someone egg her
Articles confusing
Lauren is this clear enough ?
Here we go lads. She’s unleashed the crazy. Almost certainly some sort of blackmail going on, she’s got half of what she wants hence the announcement she’s not attending the first game, leaving the threat of attending the second. Nothing we’ve not seen before.

The kids in those kits is heartbreaking. Imagine being tormented and humiliated that way for press attention by your own mother.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
This has got to be the lowest of the low. She blogs about Kairo crying for daddy, then buys him a new shirt and takes him to see daddy, knowing Kyle can and will have his boys on the pitch with him. That’s a god awful mother, not even a mother actually. What a selfish spiteful person. Hurting her son in the process just to piss her ex fcuk buddy off 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Also what’s the article mentioning her grandfather for ?
The one she robbed
Why the fucks he going
And not the baby
She is a freak
Isn’t her kids bday coming up ?
duck offfffff

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Also what’s the article mentioning her grandfather for ?
The one she robbed
Why the fucks he going
And not the baby
She is a freak
Isn’t her kids bday coming up ?
duck offfffff
Because her sisters can’t stand her and she has no mates. Her grandad is going along for the free England tickets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I do wonder if she thinks that if he knows kairo is going be there he either won’t take RRR on the pitch or will relent and say he can go out with them. I do expect he’s been asking for his dad lately purely as nursery do a lot of Father’s Day stuff it massively affected my little one but he has no idea about thr football unless she’s going on about it. It’s just cruelty to an innocent little boy the one person who should protect him above all others is emotionally abusing him.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Surely Kyle and Annie could get a restraining order and she’d need to stay away. It’s not fair on the older kids and Kairo as this will totally F him up in the head

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Surely Kyle and Annie could get a restraining order and she’d need to stay away. It’s not fair on the older kids and Kairo as this will totally F him up in the head
Why are they putting up with this? Torture for Annie

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.