Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on the fence about whether the feud is real. It doesn’t make sense that Chloe is just now appalled by her shagging a married man when they were all buddies at Christmas dinner with Kinara at the table and the bleep lining up to ruin Annie’s Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m on the fence about whether the feud is real. It doesn’t make sense that Chloe is just now appalled by her shagging a married man when they were all buddies at Christmas dinner with Kinara at the table and the bleep lining up to ruin Annie’s Christmas
If that quote is true, then it seems the problem for Chloe is more the fact that Lauren has publicly gone for Annie

Reactions: 26
I’m up the hill camped out 🍻
Stayed up Mount Loon til the bitter end last time (KG2 paternity). Visited occasionally after to sit with a beer and contemplate how the duck this all happened. But I’m back up top and there for the long haul.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If that quote is true, then it seems the problem for Chloe is more the fact that Lauren has publicly gone for Annie
Yeah can see your point! But she was glaringly obvious posting off her burners about it stirring the pot for months

ETA
And they know their sister is a publicity loving woman, she was never not gonna make Annie’s life hell

Reactions: 16
Yeah can see your point! But she was glaringly obvious posting off her burners about it stirring the pot for months

ETA
And they know their sister is a publicity loving woman, she was never not gonna make Annie’s life hell
But that’s us as rational people with morals and decency. This is a fame hungry, fake asf family that don’t give two 💩 who they trample on to get where they want to be, until it affects their public image, then they act like they give a damn about other people.

Reactions: 21
I do think they’ve fell out but not 100% convinced pan wasn’t at the wedding.
I think Grunt might of given TT an ultimatum at some point about cutting her off.
Proz is so toxic it must be draining to have that as your sister, even 9/10 years ago when asked what annoys her she said Lauren 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But that’s us as rational people with morals and decency. This is a fame hungry, fake asf family that don’t give two 💩 who they trample on to get where they want to be, until it affects their public image, then they act like they give a damn about other people.
It’s all very tame on their end though. I’d have set up paps to catch my sister with her black eye if it was me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is anyone on the hill of she won’t attend the Euro’s? I reckon she will play her usual games to stress K and A out but won’t actually go! I’ve got a nice bottle of red if anyone wants to join me and some garlic and Parmesan cheese twists! 🧀 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Christmas name cards was a funny experience.
#NameGate

Loz that doesn’t read tattle playing scrabble with the name cards because someone said it’s Kairo’s name twice.

Then suddenly we Saw Ki 😂😂😂
She is a twunt
Making Kyle sweat over his Xmas dinner
New low even for her
Claims she loves being a single mum
She fuckin hates it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m dying to know what’s going on behind the scenes and hope we can somehow manage to find out the outcome of the next court hearing. She’s really move like a snail 🐌 these days 😱😣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she will attend the euros if I’m honest. I think after a few weeks in Portugal she’s gonna want the kids back in nursery because she’s had enough of parenting (or lack of).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is anyone on the hill of she won’t attend the Euro’s? I reckon she will play her usual games to stress K and A out but won’t actually go! I’ve got a nice bottle of red if anyone wants to join me and some garlic and Parmesan cheese twists! 🧀 🍷
I'll join you and bring a bottle and some chocolate as well 🍾🍫
I think its all just to stir the pot and when there's no sign of her it'll be 'little one was poorly' or 'I don't want to disrupt their routine taking them out of nursery' making out like she's mother of the year 🙄🙄 can't imagine whichever TV company are funding the Slag Wag documentary will be shelling out for a private jet for her Walker style

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m on the hill. It’s all part of her attempt to manipulate and control KW. She will desperate for another ‘legal meeting’ so she can spread her legs or any acknowledgement at all from him tbh. Saddo

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Court date July isn’t it?
Apparently so.......guessing she's on het best behaviour until then and normal service will resume afterwards if she doesnt get what she wants. Absolute weirdo she is.

Reactions: 19
She will be on bitching after court in July. It doesn’t matter how much she gets, she will be on moaning because she is so greedy and ungrateful.

Also - the malice shines right out of her face nowadays. She looks dog rough.
I didn’t think the feud was real until Lauren released a story on the day of Chloe’s wedding. Such bad form. They’re still gonna try and get as much press as possible. Chloe and Amelia definitely knew all along. Family of vipers.

Reactions: 26
I don’t think she will attend the euros if I’m honest. I think after a few weeks in Portugal she’s gonna want the kids back in nursery because she’s had enough of parenting (or lack of).
I don't think she's maternal enough for they thoughts about nursery 🤣 she wants attention and to feel relevant... if there's anyway of her making it look like she was involved she will. Sad bastard

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.