Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she’s gonna go to euros. The walkers would be able to finally get her for stalking if so, it’s one thing driving 5 hours up the motorway to his village but to go to the effort of boarding a plane and following him to Germany that’s psychopathic behaviour and she knows it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do we think theyve played a blinder and gagged her just before the euros 🤣🤣 tht would piss on her chips

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we think theyve played a blinder and gagged her just before the euros 🤣🤣 tht would piss on her chips
I’d like to think she’s ran out of Snapchat ‘receipts’ to prove a loving relationship (that she made up in her head). Also, the majority of comments on any Daily Mail articles have called her out to be the bunny boiler she is. Her only supporter is Alistair, which is more than likely her from her burner. So maybe she’s regrouping herself and her multiple personalities/burners to think of another bitter and vindictive article she can put out.

Or she could be be REALLY testing her willpower and not be posting anything so she can let rip for her ‘tv documentary’. Wouldn’t put it past her - the weirdo, stalker crank.
---
Septic 🍆 on itv next , for those who want to get their rocks off 😉
I saw him just as I was typing up my post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do follow this thread religiously but must have missed it. What is the court hearing for? She seems to be rather quiet about the blog too usually have a few teasers on her story by now. Wondering if she’s gonna post about it tomorrow given the game. I can’t see her staying quiet over the Euros!

Reactions: 11
I do follow this thread religiously but must have missed it. What is the court hearing for? She seems to be rather quiet about the blog too usually have a few teasers on her story by now. Wondering if she’s gonna post about it tomorrow given the game. I can’t see her staying quiet over the Euros!
I think it’s for money for paycheck number 2, as if 8k a month, a rent free house and car isn’t enough for the 3 of them….

Reactions: 38
I’m halfway up the hill … scared to go all the way as I was there thinking he can’t have gone back for round 2! But I think I’ll carry on climbing. …. I’ll abseil down if needed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She shaved her newborns hair off and honestly it’s done nothing for the 30 month old known as KW
wtf is this ?

As for the ‘daddy’
She is such a fukin embarrassment

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
She shaved her newborns hair off and honestly it’s done nothing for the 30 month old known as KW
wtf is this ?

As for the ‘daddy’
She is such a fukin embarrassment
Loooool literally whys she in a rando park with paps and the england daddy shirts on. Sad bint. Those two kids are going to grow up with serious issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.